ROMA declaires war on CHE!!!

DeletedUser

Whats this?? lol... CHEese allinace vs ROMa! the forum used to be a fiery place when some of those wars raged as opposed to the latter day stalemates, but I don't recall this one begged much attention then as it does now!

If I were able to see a single stalemate... I might ask MOJO if they see any... oh, wait, where is MOJO?

<pushing a big red button>

Call me Wise S, we have a situation here. Their ally MOJO has been disappeared in a stalemate, they might know more about it! What? You don't see Wise S on the map either?

<focuses to the camera>

What the hell is going on..?!

JustToner

Is there a difference between hiding and lurking? And do you want me to really moderate a dead forum?

DeletedUser

im loving MM's post :D

and JT, why not make a few games to make these forums intresting? many mods on other worlds have done the same and set up competitions ... just to liven up the forums!

DeletedUser

If I were able to see a single stalemate... I might ask MOJO if they see any... oh, wait, where is MOJO?

Call me Wise S, we have a situation here. Their ally MOJO has been disappeared in a stalemate, they might know more about it! What? You don't see Wise S on the map either?

<focuses to the camera>

Hahahaha :lol::lol:

DeletedUser89729

<focuses to the camera>

HAHAHA!!! MM i love you! :lol:

netjakdim

It is not so much the fact that the forums are dead they are just a secondary at the moment as it appears that many following Inty and Baby have gone inactive and those that remain are way to busy with the new 1/2 price nobles trying to goble up everything that at the moment there is not much time for the forums.

KeegiKolmas

LOL

This thread is still Running

We owned those family tribe noobs nicely xD

CHE ze win plx xD

DeletedUser74653

I saw you on the externals over there ;)

first of all, lurk much!
second, you want to join world 50 (we'll both join) - we'll see who can get to first place in the world first - and then I'll just noble you out, if not its fine cause I'm still nobling you out of this world anyways

DeletedUser

1. You haven't taken a village off me ever so let's see you rim me :)

2. I'm on w50, rank 7.. Let's see you catch up then rim me ;)

Also how is it lurking if I read a worlds forum that I play on? Fail much..:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser74653

already in world 50... damn I should have joined - I might join

I'll let you know if I do ;) - I'll join it now actually (but with my King.Bantonio account) - but just to check it out, I'll know if I'll continue in 2 days

you in world 48?