ROMA Vs Wisdom

• Thread starter Tonytheplatypus
  • Start date

DeletedUser57892

so Wisdom have taken 400 more villages of ROMA than ROMA have taken off wisdom,
but ROMA have taken back what they loose to Wisdom against WAR,
and if there wasn't a cock up in leadership in Wisdom WAR member(s) would still be in Wisdom, so really against ROMA your on a level playing field, and loosing to Tao 13th. and [BA] out towards the west,
so technically what you are trying to tell us is,
you are loosing, but lets look at this in a nice light?

im so confused, what have we achieved :(

Not that it matters but you didn't add in HaV for your weird equation. If you want to make it a full wisdom before the split like your trying to.

DeletedUser

I am adding HaV to the Wisdom vs. ROMA stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Wisdom HaV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ROMA
Players:

Timeframe: 01/06/2010 00:00:00 to 12/08/2010 04:56:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 577
Side 2: 49
Difference: 528

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,693,196
Side 2: 458,954
Difference: 5,234,242

chart

DeletedUser

I am adding HaV to the Wisdom vs. ROMA stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Wisdom HaV
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 01/06/2010 00:00:00 to 12/08/2010 04:56:59

Side 1: 577
Side 2: 49
Difference: 528

chart

Side 1: 5,693,196
Side 2: 458,954
Difference: 5,234,242

chart

And add WAR too , so we can get whole picture : )

I will call you on skype James , didnt have time these last few days to go there :)

Burning GFX

No no if you want the fulle picture add the barbs ;D

/goes back to gfx...again

DeletedUser92671

Not that it matters but you didn't add in HaV for your weird equation. If you want to make it a full wisdom before the split like your trying to.

i mentioned Wisdom ROMA and WAR, because in previous posts, it has been between Wisdom and ROMA, and the someone mentioned nobling WAR before getting to Wisdom,
thats why i said WAR and not HaV,

and Tony, regardless of where the WAR members came from,
and regardless of Wisdoms diplomacy with them, ROMA still nobled them before you this time.

and your still loosing the war. lol

killergoon=-

i mentioned Wisdom ROMA and WAR, because in previous posts, it has been between Wisdom and ROMA, and the someone mentioned nobling WAR before getting to Wisdom,

and regardless of Wisdoms diplomacy with them, ROMA still nobled them before you this time.

beowned, you're in BoS arnt ya?

DeletedUser

Can I include barbs in the stats since some of Wisdom have been nobling them before ROMA? :)

DeletedUser92671

yes you can include barbs :)
but that would upset me, because with barbs included, it would put BH ahead of TITANs and *np* in our war :(

Burning GFX

but that would upset me, because with barbs included, it would put BH ahead of TITANs and *np* in our war :(

at least people can say there predictions were correct

DeletedUser45512

no we focus solely on the inactives o_O these barbs snipe our trains so we had to give up on them :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hi ,

I didnt have time to look whats going on forum these last days but i can say that propaganda from wisdom failed once again.

As you guys probably notice wisdom lead in stats but what wisdom forget to say is that they have all the help in joined OP with HaV their sister tribe ;)
Also the help of their little allies like WAR tribe :)

Well we had to react and to deal with WAR first before we can move toward wisdom/HaV:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WAR
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 530
Side 2: 79
Difference: 451

chart

Side 1: 221
Side 2: 7
Difference: 214

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,620,811
Side 2: 669,330
Difference: 4,951,481

chart

Side 1: 2,542,276
Side 2: 341
Difference: 2,541,935

chart

And last few days we start looking once again toward wisdom/HaV and when we focused on their player lennychan he left/kicked and form new tribe .

So at the end great stats wisdom :icon_rolleyes:
ampra is talking rubbish as war were not fighting roma you started nobling my tribesman cos he was in your way and i have the mail to prove it you stated you did not have a problem with me! you dragged my tribe into your battle with hav and wisdom so our stats mean nothing.
with honour (unlike you guys in roma)
jason

DeletedUser33413

But at the end of the day Ampra was using the stats to show that ROMA are not down and out and Wisdom are trying to protray on these forums. It just so happens that Ampra chose your tribe's poor stats to show this.

So whether or not your in the war is kind of not important, the aim was to show that ROMA was still making big ground despite ops from Wisdom and HaV

DeletedUser

ampra is talking rubbish as war were not fighting roma you started nobling my tribesman cos he was in your way and i have the mail to prove it you stated you did not have a problem with me! you dragged my tribe into your battle with hav and wisdom so our stats mean nothing.
with honour (unlike you guys in roma)
jason

I'm not sure about that, depends on when did you flee from Wisdom, before or after ROMA declared on them...

DeletedUser

I will add Jason moore to the stats. They get even worse for ROMA after that:

Side 1:
Tribes: HaV, Wisdom
Players: jason moore
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 523
Side 2: 51
Difference: 472

chart

Side 1: 4,936,592
Side 2: 472,508
Difference: 4,464,084

chart

The other member of WAR was former MOJO, just like most of ROMA. The villages he lost could have been gifted.

DeletedUser

The other member of WAR was former MOJO, just like most of ROMA. The villages he lost could have been gifted.

They could be, though you would see that it's not the case, if you wouldn't selectively read Jason's few posts here...

Finding a stat showing some positive numbers should be a really hard job if you're trying with such things. :icon_neutral:

(can't wait to see that JGWT was also just taking gifted vills, since he was coming from Wisdom, just like most of his scores - since it could also save you a lot of 13th's scores against you, it might worth a try! /irony)

DeletedUser

(can't wait to see that JGWT was also just taking gifted vills, since he was coming from Wisdom, just like most of his scores - since it could also save you a lot of 13th's scores against you, it might worth a try! /irony)

I don't understand the link. If JGWT was losing villages to Wisdom, he might have been gifting them. The WAR player was in MOJO, never Wisdom, so it isn't like he left Wisdom and then started losing villages to ROMA. Trying to link his losing villages to ROMA to showing that ROMA is being successful makes no sense. If Jason moore was the one losing villages, I could see a link, but he has taken 12 villages from ROMA and lost none. ROMA made a bad decision attacking their allies, and they are paying for it.