ROMANS (The Roman Empire) is Now Recruiting in K77, 78, 79, 87, 88, 89, 97, 98 and 99

darkaniken2

If they recruit in K78, depends on where with who rims them. North, EXP will probably get them. South, it'll be a race. West border, then $CoD$ is going to have some munchies. East...well, EXP and $CoD$ can fight their way to those ones. =D

As for in 77, are there any tribeless members left?

DeletedUser

nerdguy its hard to get a tribe going in world 22 anymore its comming to an end well join world 32 or 33 you will have chance

DeletedUser

I have lots of connections. Even pongdang most likely can't stop me, because there would be so many players, their tribes and allies, those tribe's allies, etc. I must have befriennded players with a total of over 750 villages, plenty of villages to take him out. D3TH would be hard to deal with, though.

darkaniken2

I have lots of connections. Even pongdang most likely can't stop me, because there would be so many players, their tribes and allies, those tribe's allies, etc. I must have befriennded players with a total of over 750 villages, plenty of villages to take him out. D3TH would be hard to deal with, though.
I've got to say this, it needs to be said. 750 villages is two good operations for any major tribe. 3 if they are unlucky and get the really low loyalty without taking. That's just annoying. Saying that you can't be taken out is an invitation for everyone to gang up on you.