Rome : Total War

Just wondering who here owns a copy?

I think it'd be fun if we could arrange some tribal battles some time... We all tell our troops on TW what battles to fight... Now lets have some fun being the front line generals =]

Palex

I own Medieval total war 1 and 2. And rome totalwar and the barbarian expansion. And i used to have the japanese one. But that one died :D.

I have Barb and the Alex version... But online Rome appears to be the standard version to use.

DeletedUser

i would play, but i always get told i dont play fair :icon_cry:

bronzl

I have Rome : Total war + barbarian invasion......

but dont have online version too......anyway awesome game

DeletedUser3967

I play Star Wars, Gallactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns, awesome game.

DeletedUser

i always wanted to play rome total war ...
where can i dowload it ?.. how much time does it take?
requirements?

Tricky557

i always wanted to play rome total war ...
where can i dowload it ?.. how much time does it take?
requirements?

It's not a download, it's a CD game you have to buy in a store. Although I don't think that you'd be able find a copy in any retail store anymore. It's too old of a game. It is good though. Rome is overpowered however. It's hard to lose as them.. Same with the greek phalanx, if you can protect the flanks.

@Fervient:

Whats wrong with it? I was considering buying it, given the entertainment I got out of Medieval 2+Kingdoms(until I lost my kingdoms disc anyway..).

@DTA:

It is a good game. Whats your favorite faction?

DeletedUser

@Fervient:

Whats wrong with it? I was considering buying it, given the entertainment I got out of Medieval 2+Kingdoms(until I lost my kingdoms disc anyway..).

I'll bet nothing's wrong with it. He's just a troll, as you may have noticed.

Tricky557

I'll bet nothing's wrong with it. He's just a troll, as you may have noticed.

Well if there is something wrong with it, I want to know. So I don't buy it and waste 40$.

Trade federation? They don't have repeater troopers. So It's a lot harder to garrison anything.

I like the wookies.

DeletedUser

DTATDM do you happen to have the link for star wars Gallactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns, that allows me to play online, W!inner gave me it once so i could play with you guys but its on my old broken computer. Perhaps we could get a game going someday?