Rome V : The Future is Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sad rome family, should be targetted by everyone tbh...
Just sad making 5 branches already

the dark paladin

W00t, go Rome!:icon_rolleyes:God I was missing that smiley!

DeletedUser

All hail to the ROME empire.....

I am really proud to play for one of the ROME tribe... as ROME4 we will always back all the ROME family and allies.... We are here in peace.

Sinithar

please note that there isnt rally a replay from anyone outside romeIV here.
just saying :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Whats your point? Obviously ROME IV is the most active on the public forums, and we're just spreading the greatness of ROME to everyone. Mail romalat for further details.

DeletedUser

please note that there isnt rally a replay from anyone outside romeIV here.
just saying :icon_rolleyes:

We are the official diplomatic branch of ROME and in charge of all Public Relations. I must say this has been a glorious day we are now speaking to several tribes about the possibilities of forming ROME V - X .

DeletedUser

Tis a sad day in the ROME empire. romalat, our noble leader has retired and restarted out on the rim. Reasons for retirement are rumored to be:
1. Stress of leading 4-5 tribes at once
2. Dealing with IGM of said tribes
3. Organizing the war efforts against TOH

At least he restarted close to a ROME4 meber, bloodhood. We'll be sure to give him a proper greeting in 3 days time, and welcome his resources back into ROME's warehouses.

New leader for the ROME empire is Psychowarlord. Message him for further details.

DeletedUser2730

Such a sad day indeed. Maybe it was because Rome4 was gaining on ROME. Could not handle it?

DeletedUser

I'm assuming that Rome IV contains a Brutus then, afterall Ceasar is already down..

If Rome has proceded this far already through its history how long till Rome burns?

DeletedUser

Well, we'll probably see the downfall of Rome soon aka all the family tribes disappearing one after the other. We already lost Rome V, and romalat, so the wheels have begun to turn. But in the end, Rome is still standing. So I think there will probably be 1 sub-tribe that will stand out above the rest and remain strong while the others fall.

Just a hunch...

DeletedUser

They just rejected us... we feel unloved. :icon_cry: :icon_sad: :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Oh mighty ROME, how can you do this to your brothers of ROME4..... You may forget us, but we will stand by the ROME empire till the end.....

nar kel

no no no i was in rome and now i am in rome2 but ROME4 and ROME5 are not part of the ROME family you guys are enemies that were getting attacked for attacking us and you guys changed your name so not ever say you are in the rome family again and i mean it :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.