Ronin; The Art of Betrayal & Desertion

DeletedUser

@ODA; Accounts like Sen, Redfox, even Iggo do much better on the 'big accounts ODA' scale. And they achieve it with less.

@popularity; I don't think that's a good assumption at all. Saying that you're impopular 'because you're quiet' is wildly inaccurate. PnP-ers like DaHolla are popular just because they exercise restraint//don't post every day. Non-ingame example would be gzed, whose PnP was also popular, despite being 'quiet'.
In fact, several people who aren't concerned with PnP at all are equally popular, while you might well state that players like Orel, TGO and me would be less popular because we talk a lot.
No, saying that it is because of relative silence is not a good assumption at all.

You dodged the inactives/100 point, by the way.

DeletedUser

give me your account.. i'll do it.

And let you ruin my reputation? I think not :icon_razz:

A personal NAP could be arranged for the sake of a good cage-match. :icon_twisted:

dominance of k45 or some shit.

DH would pwn any player left on w24 now. I would like to see him go on his own and fight kriid. That grenchie needs to be taught a lesson.

Do it dh and I'll even come back and defend for you during the night (happy)

Now I'm tempted...lol.

@ 1v1's people look at oda and popularity im a quiet person so iv always been bashed on forums, end of the day i can 1v1 anyone on the world because villages are power not oda and i have the other factor time.

Oda is good i agree but villages are ultimatly better. I can generate more oda if wanted than anyone else if wanted, look at my size and then my oda and odd and you will find it incredibly healthy conpared to other big accounts.

Wasn't your reasoning for leaving S²ORM due to a lack of time? You had more important things in RL, couldn't devote enough time to Deus, so you asked for a NAP? Now you're on here bragging that you can take on anyone because of the amount of time you have :icon_eek:

As for ODA...sure you could get as much as you wanted. Of course to do that you'd have to sacrifice your size.

While the rest of us on W24 are nuking the enemy, nuking for tribemates, and then rebuilding those nukes, others in W24 are minting coins, minting more coins, and then minting a few more coins. Players like iggo with 10M points and nearly double the ODA as you could probably be at 15M. Instead he's been selfless, nuking villages for me (and several others) for the last several months.

So sure...while you COULD have more ODA, you'd have to sacrifice the one thing you care about.

=RedFox=

While the rest of us on W24 are nuking the enemy, nuking for tribemates, and then rebuilding those nukes, others in W24 are minting coins, minting more coins, and then minting a few more coins. Players like iggo with 10M points and nearly double the ODA as you could probably be at 15M. Instead he's been selfless, nuking villages for me (and several others) for the last several months.
So sure...while you COULD have more ODA, you'd have to sacrifice the one thing you care about.
:lol: This ^^

You're so right Holla! If I wasn't spending as much of my resources on rebuilding nukes I'd have a shitload more coins to mint.

DeletedUser

:lol: This ^^

You're so right Holla! If I wasn't spending as much of my resources on rebuilding nukes I'd have a shitload more coins to mint.

Exactly,I never beleived ODA was a good indication for skills,Its a nice indication about how much your capable of sacrifying (spelling??) your own acount for tribe goals.

=RedFox=

Not arguing with you Kriid, (cause I think we agree here) Yes its a ok indicator but even then its still deceptive as to someones willingness to attack.
I recently nobled 8 villages of a DH player. Morale was 55%, and both Res and DH kept pouring D into the villages. I burnt well over 600 nukes on those 8 vills. But would've got a LOT more ODA for that many dead nukes if it was 100% morale.
(Yes I know that seems crazy, but their location was important, and that was over 2 weeks ago so they're already rebuilt)

And another example, I have been attacking a Storm player. I have cleared the vills and have been sending waves of cats knocking down his buildings. I'm not getting much ODA out of well over 1,000 attacks.

So, in one instance you can lose a lot of nukes and not get much ODA, and in the other a lot of attacks on cleared villages doesn't get much ODA.

Having said that though, you can't get any ODA if you're not sending attacks. So it tells you something if someone has high ODA but not as much as some people think it does.

As evidenced, some players have a decent ODA, which has been gained purely from hitting lots and lots of villages with only 1 village worth of troops in it, internals and inactives

DeletedUser

Not arguing with you Kriid, (cause I think we agree here) Yes its a ok indicator but even then its still deceptive as to someones willingness to attack.
I recently nobled 8 villages of a DH player. Morale was 55%, and both Res and DH kept pouring D into the villages. I burnt well over 600 nukes on those 8 vills. But would've got a LOT more ODA for that many dead nukes if it was 100% morale.
(Yes I know that seems crazy, but their location was important, and that was over 2 weeks ago so they're already rebuilt)

And another example, I have been attacking a Storm player. I have cleared the vills and have been sending waves of cats knocking down his buildings. I'm not getting much ODA out of well over 1,000 attacks.

So, in one instance you can lose a lot of nukes and not get much ODA, and in the other a lot of attacks on cleared villages doesn't get much ODA.

Having said that though, you can't get any ODA if you're not sending attacks. So it tells you something if someone has high ODA but not as much as some people think it does.

As evidenced, some players have a decent ODA, which has been gained purely from hitting lots and lots of villages with only 1 village worth of troops in it, internals and inactives

I 100% agree,and you dont need to convice me,as I said,for me its an indication,therefore not a proof:icon_razz:

The Great 1One1

ODA is only an indicator on how willing you are to click the "attack" button. How you use your nukes is not shown in stats. Being able to split your noble trains with nukes is not shown on stats.

It works the same with ODD. Player A could get a couple million ODD and still lose a village, but player B can get no ODD despite having 300 nukes thrown at one of his unstacked villages, yet still keep the village from sniping. Who is the more skilled player here and does it show on the stats?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ODA is only an indicator on how willing you are to click the "attack" button.

not exactly,as we all know,some people arent willing to lauch nuke to clear for mates,and would use there own nuke only in the case theyl win something=new conquer,the reason of that are usualy lazyness,being a selfish basturd,and also keep your troop builded to be sure you mint max as possible,wich also result to being a selfish basturd.

ODA stats does not give you a proof,or a real fact about what kind of player he/you are,but its one of the few thing you could chek to have an idea about that said player.

for sure if your not willing to nuke for your mate,youl end up having an ODA/village ratio that will be really low,and in the case you nuke for your mates,youl end up having an ODA/village ratio way higher.When your tribe leader/planner ect ask you how many nuke youl give for X purpose....If the player always say <<10<< I dosent expect him to have a sky rocket ODA...When in the oppsotie,hel give you half of is own nuke for a tribe goals,expect him to have a decent ODA.

hope I made my point clearer,and never did I claimed its the only thing you should judge on,but that indeed,part of the thing you should judge on.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Great 1One1

not exactly,as we all know,some people arent willing to lauch nuke to clear for mates,and would use there own nuke only in the case theyl win something=new conquer,the reason of that are usualy lazyness,being a selfish basturd,and also keep your troop builded to be sure you mint max as possible,wich also result to being a selfish basturd.

I've asked Holla several times for nukes, but he always says no :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I've asked Holla several times for nukes, but he always says no :icon_wink:

yup,but be sure theres none of is nuke sitting at home,you got my point already,you just feel like a stuborn head:icon_razz:

we all know theres exeption in evertying:icon_wink: and that stats cannot always reflect the real situation.

The Great 1One1

Whether you call it helping tribemates or not, it still comes down to your 'ability' to click the attack button. I don't even think you can call it an exception. Example; ShadowM1 is ranked 17 ODA and Rstudios is ranked 61. I have seen attacks from both of them via sat accounts and I cannot possibly say that the former is better than the latter.

You talk about teamwork, but what is more essential; sending out 20 nukes to clear a village for a tribemate, or sitting an account for a few hours to prevent your tribemate from losing 10 villages? One takes more effort than the other, but one shows up in the stats whilst the other does not. You will find that those who are willing to nuke for others are not so willing to sit for others.

DeletedUser

Whether you call it helping tribemates or not, it still comes down to your 'ability' to click the attack button. I don't even think you can call it an exception. Example; ShadowM1 is ranked 17 ODA and Rstudios is ranked 61. I have seen attacks from both of them via sat accounts and I cannot possibly say that the former is better than the latter.

You talk about teamwork, but what is more essential; sending out 20 nukes to clear a village for a tribemate, or sitting an account for a few hours to prevent your tribemate from losing 10 villages? One takes more effort than the other, but one shows up in the stats whilst the other does not. You will find that those who are willing to nuke for others are not so willing to sit for others.

Then im an exeption :icon_eek:

I can either sit AND lauch nuke,ZOMG

The Great 1One1

Yeah....

Back on topic now.

Ronin are surging towards rank 1 with great intakes such as this guy or this guy and even him. Added to the prior great acquisitions of the likes of beatybaby who has never shyed from (running away from) a war and bdavistx, who absolutely loves to get stuck in, I think Ronin are filling up their ranks with war-hungry citizens.

DeletedUser

Wich would make my life easyer :icon_cool:

:lol: I doubt it, but seriously I'm not arguing about this again. It is unbelievably hard to argue a point with somebody who does not fully understand English :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

:lol: I doubt it, but seriously I'm not arguing about this again. It is unbelievably hard to argue a point with somebody who does not fully understand English :icon_cool:

Same can be said bout somebody who does not fully understand the game mechanic:icon_cool:

Pie,I loled:lol:

=RedFox=

Very well said and 100% right. Unfortunately, people being lame isn't something innogames can fix. You'd need to consult a higher power for that :D. Half priced Nobles (1/10 priced nobles even!), increased world speed, removing account sitting - any of those could liven up a world and I think give the few remaining players a better chance of seeing the end.
:icon_biggrin: tubby the fortune teller, and he's not even playing!

1/2 priced nobles right now increase the speed barbs are taken.. nothing more. And yes, they do need to remove barbs, as well as moral. Right now there should be 0 moral. if that player who has 50 villages still.. its due to either lack of grasping the game.. or very very low activity. So why cater to them...... I hate moral with a passion and i think its the worst thing aside form churches that TW has come up with. just my 2 cents :p
Would've much preferred a removal of morale myself than this vote on half-priced nobles

How would nobleprices help? Players always end up barb, having more nobles simply means that people are able to noble even more barbs -- you would get a scenario where war-shy people would be perfectly capable just nobling 100% barbs, regardless of losses in combat.
Either way, I agree half-priced nobles in the right hands (no offense Cypherrr) would definitely be a move for the better.
Looks like Christmas came early for the likes of Cypherr :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

emoticon-0119-puke.gif

slowdowntubby

Yeah....

Back on topic now.

Ronin are surging towards rank 1 with great intakes such as this guy or this guy and even him. Added to the prior great acquisitions of the likes of beatybaby who has never shyed from (running away from) a war and bdavistx, who absolutely loves to get stuck in, I think Ronin are filling up their ranks with war-hungry citizens.

Is that the original Federation Trantor on that account or did he quit? The original was never one to shy away from a fight, I know that. I do think he quit a while ago though. Bdavistx has things to learn about the mechanics of the game but when I was his groupleader, which was for quite a long time, he was always pretty willing to contribute to the cause.

sypherr

Yea redfox you should go look at the stats i posted turns out your a bigger barb nobler than me sweetie....

Half your villages have come from barbs congrats :D

Last edited: