ROTA declares on VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser62661

The recently formed tribe ROTA is sick and tired of the backstabbers known as VG. Recently a NAP was formed by Meldera which was immediatly revoked the very next day when "smurf" of manic got access to her account and set us as an enemy tribe and then attack Beckington because he left VG after telling him to stick it in his ear more or less.

After multiple threats I told whoever was using meldera's account to bring it. Alas a mass exodus of VG followed. Most joined ROTA where censorship does not exist. VG then removed us as enemy but did not reenage the NAP. Their members did however start attacking in K96. We responded in kind in K88.

While a small tribe we are not afraid of those in VG. You know Deus is coming for you. So you decide to piss off a smaller tribe in the meantime? I applaud your actions. You want war. You shall have war. ROTA declares on VG. As I told whoever was really using meldera's account.

BRING IT!:icon_cool:

Marshall BK
ROTA duke

DeletedUser62661

Thank you. We are alot smaller then VG but we have heart and guts which they seem to be lacking. They couldn't even take out ELT. With us.. they will find we bite hard :)

DeletedUser26129

ofcourse the NAP you wanted with MANIC is off the table now i hope you understand that....

MANIC hereby declares war on ROTA.. bla bla bla we win bla bla bla you lose...

everyone knows the story.

DeletedUser62661

ofcourse the NAP you wanted with MANIC is off the table now i hope you understand that....

Wait is this were I'm supposed to cower in fear at people who have no lives aside from a computer game? If so it's not going to happen. :lol:

DeletedUser

Manic should just declare on the world. It will save you time KG.

DeletedUser

stick to your stats bro :icon_wink:

DeletedUser26129

hey manic stands by allies... lol

and wiz, stick with maps!

works both ways ;)

btw wanna make one of ennoblements on the entire war? <3

DeletedUser26129

ah cmon you could make it look cool!

do it or ill delete your others :p

DeletedUser59064

Marshall you could move MANIC declaration here also... ;)

Anyway as i said you have my full support, i will in a day or two contact via in game mail... :lol:

Ohh yeas, that is right, from my acc. in VG... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser62661

Marshall you could move MANIC declaration here also... ;)

Anyway as i said you have my full support, i will in a day or two contact via in game mail... :lol:

Ohh yeas, that is right, from my acc. in VG... :icon_razz:

I maybe sick right now and with tubes in my arms and should be asleep.. but what the heck. I'm all up for a good war. :lol:

DeletedUser76208

Then why didn't you declare on Deus when they started kicking VG's ass? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

They already have enough on their plate. And that is exactly what deus wants them to do.

Not many tribes can beat the number 2,3, and 4 at the same time. And having Deus come from the backside of the current front line, that would take a lot of time to move stuff around.

ravensbane3468

Then why didn't you declare on Deus when they started kicking VG's ass? :icon_eek:

Sorry, I missed that declaration of Deus... oh wait, they didn't have one.. hence, no MANIC one....

BTW - we are fighting deus, albiet a bit of a cold war - on both sides.

Where you been?

DeletedUser76208

Sorry, I missed that declaration of Deus... oh wait, they didn't have one.. hence, no MANIC one....

BTW - we are fighting deus, albiet a bit of a cold war - on both sides.

Where you been?

Who needs a declaration? If you were really about "helping your allies" then you should protect from from a tribe mass nobling them official declaration or not.

Side 1:
Tribes: Deus
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 3,233
Side 2: 4,537
Difference: 1,304
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 72
Side 2: 9
Difference: 63
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 29,310,835
Side 2: 42,497,375
Difference: 13,186,540
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 709,387
Side 2: 86,833
Difference: 622,554
image.php

In a month? Sooo where is MANIC in all of this? Thats a war? Really?

ravensbane3468

Who needs a declaration? If you were really about "helping your allies" then you should protect from from a tribe mass nobling them official declaration or not.

Side 1:
Tribes: Deus
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 3,233
Side 2: 4,537
Difference: 1,304
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 72
Side 2: 9
Difference: 63
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 29,310,835
Side 2: 42,497,375
Difference: 13,186,540
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 709,387
Side 2: 86,833
Difference: 622,554
image.php

In a month? Sooo where is MANIC in all of this? Thats a war? Really?

NOOBS you only noble inactive!! <Isn't that what we HAVE to say when we are loosing!>

Congrats on taking a few villages from a tribe, that is, honestly, way too busy to worry about you now - pretty much no matter what you do.

Oh, and notice, I was not saying I needed nor wanted one, I was replying to someone asking how come WE didn't declare on you - and my response was that we were already fighting, so why declare!

Thanks for proving my point for me. No declaration needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.