ROTA declares on VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Bye bye VG, have fun in Manic....Oh wait you all won't get in, so some will go to FRMA so you will be eaten by Manic members......Enjoy, lol

Side 1:
Tribes: FRMA
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 277
Difference: 273
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 41,657
Side 2: 2,641,394
Difference: 2,599,737
image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59064

Well inactive from FRMA are probably also eating MANIC members, cuz they are family, so i do not see anything wrong... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

And that is one of the many reasons why ROTA has fallen and the remaining of their troops will soon perish....

VG learned that leason too this summer with all the people that left, the people that betrayed us,the people that backstabed us, the people that didn't fight and the people that where inactive.

But we also had some good moments....

Now we are the only tribe that we have the points that we have with so little people.The people that are in VG now are the ones that we want to keep.We are very active and we have been all summer where ROTA and their..well...ah friend cause they have a common enemy,DEUS, thought that we wheren't even gonna make it.Keep in mind that the summer period that we did some of our best work is generarly the period where most people in TW quit the game,imangine what we can do now...

P.S. We have 76 members we are here and we are fighting...Anyone that doesn't see this is a fool...

No,people,VG has won against ROTA...if not yet(totaly) in the conquers part but certenly in the moral part.We have said many times over that if you decide to join VG your vills will remain in VG even if you not.We have the guts to not only say that but also to back it up as we have time and again.We are a war colective where all of our vills are for VG not for us.Rota doesn't seem to even have the guts to say that...

This seems totally funny now since VG's excuse for this merger is inactivity, I guess george only talks to hear himself talk......

I guess we can close this thread seening VG is no more....and ROTA IS STILL HERE :)

DeletedUser

High Class i speak for myself not for VG...ROTA is even more inactive than VG ever was,but we had the guts to break of the team since we saw that we couldn't move forward...You have no such guts....

see how many of our members will go to other tribes and you will se how many of us are active...Some of our oldest memers had RL isues and that took our spirit away...Not cause our whole tribe,like yours,are inactive...

Don't confuse ROTA with VG...and yeah ROTA is still INACTIVE....

DeletedUser

Again George give it a rest, VG is no more....find a tribe and move....oh or hasn't anyone invited you yet? Seems Manic is full, guess you will be food in FRMA....Enjoy.......

My Point, ROTA IS HERE, VG is no more....enough said.

DeletedUser

My plans are my own HC....

Yeah VG is no more ROTA is HERE and still inactive what's your point?or you want to just keep repeating that so you can believe it??....enough said.

DeletedUser

ROTA is even more inactive than VG ever was,but we had the guts to break of the team since we saw that we couldn't move forward...You have no such guts....

I doubt you had anything to do with VG and their plans........again you are all talk.....

This thread can be closed as this war is OVER.....on to the next one

DeletedUser

geourge all you do is repeat what the winning side says kk said close then u said close high class said close then u said close not everyone needs to read it 2 times

DeletedUser55663

ROTA's not inactive :icon_neutral: I talk to more than half their members daily.

DeletedUser

The only thing not active anymore is VG....oh wait George you are still in VG. LOL.

good old grim

High class do you not have a life or something, id rather be in no tribe than in ROTA.

ROTA= Deus Food

enough said

DeletedUser54677

High class do you not have a life or something, id rather be in no tribe than in ROTA.

ROTA= Deus Food

enough said

That's because you wouldn't know a good thing if it bit you in the ass. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways, the only 'ROTA food' Deus eats are those that are given to us. We don't treat our NAP's like 'other' tribes do and turn on them. We actually adhere to our diplomacy. :icon_rolleyes:

good old grim

kk speaking of people getting lives maybe you should join high class at the get a life store and ask him for a loan to buy yourself a life aswell

DeletedUser54677

kk speaking of people getting lives maybe you should join high class at the get a life store and ask him for a loan to buy yourself a life aswell

I don't need to 'get a life'. I'm a gamer. I have many lives. :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.