Round #1760 - 48H Bash (08.03 21:00 - 10.03 21:00)

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Dear players,

Please find the settings of this round below:

Settings

Speed: 300
Unit Speed: 0.9

Morale: Points + time based
Militia: Active
Attack/Support gap: 50 ms
Beginners Protection: 20 minutes
Technologies: Simple
Paladin: Inactive
Archers: Inactive
Academy
: Coins
Tribe Limit: 3
Starting level: Level 3, 653 points
Farm limit: Per farm level 1000 units are supported

Bonus Villages: Yes - 2/player
Barbarian Villages: Grow to 2500 pts 2/player)

Sleep mode: Enabled

Rules
During speed rounds, additional game rules might apply. Please find them listed below.
  1. It is not allowed to play multiple accounts from the same device. Players on the same connection should use different devices. They should additionally declare a shared internet connection.
  2. Switching / merging accounts is not allowed. You need to end the round with the same account you have started it with.

The first 200 players can join for free. Additional players will need to purchase a premium account.

Feedback about this round is appreciated below.

DeletedUser123126

Can you change this to 10.00 am start ? Why are they all starting at night i have already contacted Innogames over this because how this speed is being ran is appalling and its respected 48 hour bash is bloody stupid. Usually there 5 - 8 hour not that long and all of them start at 21.00 stupid. I get that this is European based starting rounds at 10.00 am is legitimately how it was back when speed functioned back then. Ill be awaiting a response and a good one at that.

Regards,Brett

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Can you change this to 10.00 am start ? Why are they all starting at night i have already contacted Innogames over this because how this speed is being ran is appalling and its respected 48 hour bash is bloody stupid. Usually there 5 - 8 hour not that long and all of them start at 21.00 stupid. I get that this is European based starting rounds at 10.00 am is legitimately how it was back when speed functioned back then. Ill be awaiting a response and a good one at that.

Regards,Brett
The by far most appalling thing here is your attitude. It's exactly the kind of entitled, hostile and crappy attitude that made the Speed servers a toxic cesspool back then (worse, even, than the World of Warcraft General Discussion forum, which is infamous to everyone who ever visited it), which made people leave it and no new players join it, and which most certainly contributed heavily to it's eventual shutdown. If you seriously want a healthy Speed server, I would suggest that you approach it with positivism and constructive criticism, not this kind of toxic "YOU SUCK AT YOUR JOB, I ALREADY CALLED YOUR BOSS!".

DeletedUser119197

All fairness

The rounds starting at 21:00 but you don’t expect people to co play but yet it goes on for 2 days.... and I’m guessing there’s no sleep mode as I don’t even have to check

These are the reasons why I don’t play them because in all fairness... they are very poorly made :)