• Busch

Votes: 46 90.2%
  • CE

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mc DaDdy

Reaction score
I did this back on world 110 so lets have it lads.

First ill do round robin vs Tribes then Round Robin Vs players.

Lets start off with the most entertaining K, K55

Deleted User - 848983838

family has to try and pit other tribes against each other so CE sees themselves lose a poll to Busch and gets mad.

Deleted User - 848983838

:rolleyes:

"We lost a poll done by a bunch of internet nerds, we have to show them they're wrong and declare war"

yes i'm sure mc dady just created a post about other tribes around him with no ulterior motives.

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yes i'm sure mc dady just created a post about other tribes around him with no ulterior motives.
I guess if you're so easily goaded into attacking it explains your performance this world? I mean its a simple poll, whenever someone speaks you should always question if there are ulterior motives but to act as if its some master stroke of genius to make a poll trying to goad a tribe into attacking another is kinda cringe tbh lol.

Deleted User - 848983838

oh no i'm real worried about what the guy that got rimmed before me thinks about my performance this world. simping for family when you weren't apart of them originally is the real cringe.

Deleted User - 848968328

Ropey, you have been crying since Family has given you the spanking. First on discord and now here being salty once again. Just move on and learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Deleted User - 848983838

oh another family dog yapping. maybe if you guys weren't so shit and could actually spank people you wouldn't have to rely on mass recruiting, lying, backstabbing, spying, and jerking each other off on the forums to "spank" people.

and spanked me on discord how? by the same 3 people circle jerking themselves lol yea you really got me there too lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
oh no i'm real worried about what the guy that got rimmed before me thinks about my performance this world. simping for family when you weren't apart of them originally is the real cringe.

I got rimmed? When did this happen?

1646978695722.png

You mean this?

Or this:

1646978730092.png

?? And didn't join them originally? What do you mean, how you think I was able to relocate to Family? On my charming personality and dashing good looks?

Nei! Its because Family always has Family's back!

1646979120520.png

Ropey anytime he defends himself on the forum:

1646978907318.png

Deleted User - 848983838

I got rimmed? When did this happen?

View attachment 10352

You mean this?

Or this:

View attachment 10353

?? And didn't join them originally? What do you mean, how you think I was able to relocate to Family? On my charming personality and dashing good looks?

Nei! Its because Family always has Family's back!

View attachment 10355

Ropey anytime he defends himself on the forum:

View attachment 10354

clearly you are dehydrated from a lack of bathwater from unattractive streamers.

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I guess he could always start one himself like you did
Because Doxxing people IRL over a video game is equivalent to being salty about being outplayed. :rolleyes:

I really cannot believe people support this kind of behavior, like how scummy and disgusting do you have to be as an individual to be okay with doxxing over a video game???