~RR Declares On Azura!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wow, nice allies list :icon_eek:
Its funny though, we apparently are allies, but ive never heard or seen them before here in SNOW :lol:

DeletedUser

PnPs on this world really suck..
By the way, please put the mail in a spoiler.

DeletedUser

O c d ftw! clean the rim and let the awesomeness be with W43 :lol:

DeletedUser

Vodka, do you even know any of the players in O C d? I've never heard of any of them.

DeletedUser

Vodka, do you even know any of the players in O C d? I've never heard of any of them.

Yeah, we're all noobs who are new to the game. Someone mentioned farming the other day. What is it? Do you just build your farm as high as you can?

Hamer The Nail

Heres how you can see farming

[spoil]
build a city with resources at lv 30 HQ at 20 Market at 10 smithy at 20 and make sure not to build any troops because troops cost too many resources

thats how you can see what farming is about[/spoil]

Reviv333

Azura disbanded 6 of their families and are pleading for an end so we took their good members and nobling the rest ;)

Ellie, plzz closed.

DeletedUser

Heres how you can see farming

[spoil]
build a city with resources at lv 30 HQ at 20 Market at 10 smithy at 20 and make sure not to build any troops because troops cost too many resources

thats how you can see what farming is about[/spoil]

Ah okay, I get it now. But I thought you want the market at 25 so you can trade to get lots more clay?

DeletedUser60218

Thats odd Rev, when looking at stats it seems your tribe is fighting the great grey army?

Actually when you figure in the grey's and in tribe eating thats 53 of your 87 conquers...

Also who did you noble during this war i guess i missed the fighting reports, saw the scouts though :icon_confused:

All i see is in the last 5 days your tribe nobled 4 players belonging to tribes (other than yours :icon_wink:) and none of them were in the same tribe...

So where was the fight?

DeletedUser

lol, Azura gonna get ganged soon.
all i saw they have spy disband a few tribes, not the leaders disband.
so fail!

DeletedUser

;)

Azura will be declaring on another tribe tonight xD

Umm, there are no noble conquers against the tribe you were at war with. o_O Just clearings then I suppose? Not much of a war at this stage but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.