RRR declares on SFM

DeletedUser

you know that is the problem, this world lacks excitment

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides even though it doesn't really matter anymore in the grand scheme of things...

DeletedUser

no budddy is going to call you anything were just going to laungh at our computer screens

DeletedUser

haha 47million tribe vs. inactive 150million tribe i think that is a good match

DeletedUser

a day that will define the future of world 25

Where have you been, the future of world 25 has already been defined. Looking at my crystal ball your not in it :lol:

DeletedUser

a day that will define the future of world 25

You don't get to decide what defines anything in this world. You want to make a difference? Then don't declare on an inactive tribe, declare on us. That would take some guts. Got any?

We are not hard to find, but if you are having any difficulty then declare and all of our villages will show up red on your map. I doubt that you will do it but we can always dream................

See you soon.

DeletedUser

look at that im laughing at my computer screen i was right

DeletedUser

I just think its funny how they would waist their time declaring on a tribe like SFM when they should be declaring on SubV.

I think I just figured it out, their just looking to make a name for themselves before the world ends and they dont matter anymore.

DeletedUser

They are too big of cowards to declare on us. They act just like pack and choose to hit SFM instead of us.

DeletedUser85956

I liked your declaration. I admire that you have picked a side, chosen a course, and now are following it. This world lacks excitement at this time, maybe this will be the start of some exciting times.

DeletedUser

I liked the original post more than this one.

MORE WAR!!!!!!!!
SFM-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64969

i really dont understand why sfm wants to be subvs side :|

DeletedUser

i really dont understand why sfm wants to be subvs side :|

scared to make a real fight against subv. they would rather wait their turn in line for when SUBv gets to them. Of course at that time they will just mass delete.

DeletedUser

scared to make a real fight against subv. they would rather wait their turn in line for when SUBv gets to them. Of course at that time they will just mass delete.

Most of them are too inactive to even find the delete button :icon_razz:

SFM and =BoB= should've sided with PACK before it was too late, might've made for a more interesting end-game :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Yes, but I suppose the desire for easy villages vastly overwhelms any desire those players in SFM/=BoB= had for self-redemption/a challenge... Unfortunate but true.

DeletedUser

For me it's not the fact that they have now declared war on sfm, It's the fact that we sent support (a hell of a lot) and spent our free time to sit them and help in away way we could and now to see that they are supporting one of our enemies, I think that is the biggest back stab however even then I'm disappointed more than i feel the knife in the back.