RSB declares against Ni

DeletedUser

NAD

I can see why you may have thought the guy was impersonating you but I rather read that last statement as a declaration that he would not be beaten.

Seems like he would have been to me...
NAD is in RSB, the dec came from RSB (apparently) and i had never seen NAD post in the forums nor does anyone know who this duck soup is.

DeletedUser

Quick Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Ni
Side 2:
Tribes: RSB, RSB1

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 492,245
Side 2: 86,396
Difference: 405,849

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 227,490
Side 2: 0
Difference: 227,490

DeletedUser

Win thread?

But seriously :p good luck to both, but RSB has been getting munched on by many people for awhile, the only reason they are still around is because they havent proved a big enough threat to anyone for them to focus on :p

Good luck though, but we will probably see you guys in the afterlife :p

(sorry if im being mean, but, you know, both tribes will eventually die off to either FRST or Nuts!, just pointing it out to those in denial :p)

DeletedUser88324

But last time I heard FRST has a very limited diplomatic list...so... I guess FRST can't be ordering everyone else around to attack Ni.

But please... keep believing that FRST controls all the small and medium sized tribes as well. It makes things a lot simpler to deal with.

ACtually, I see very limited amount of tribes anyone in their right minds would even think about having diplomatic relationships with. If FRST were doing that with these small tribes, I would say they were foolish...

Oh well, I don't think FRST as a tribe is doing this, but as both within NUTS! and FRST, there have always been players trying to command their own little tribes to war others.. :p

DeletedUser

the war declaration from RSB isn't based on real facts, but more on entertainment. Considering the geographical position of both tribes i couldn't call it a war, but more local fights.

as for what protector_6 said a clash between Ni and Gypsy is indeed a test of strategies and combat capabilities due to the fact that you guys have some good players indeed.

DeletedUser

Jacal the way this thread is going I doubt that any tribe has really made a declaration here. In fact I would doubt that there is even a war going on here.

kyouske

we arent even under attack, this declaration was a poor joke

the only attackers we have are FRST

DeletedUser88324

Jacal the way this thread is going I doubt that any tribe has really made a declaration here. In fact I would doubt that there is even a war going on here.

your right..just people really bored with their TW life and wanting to get the big boys to talk about them :lol:

kyouske

Stats

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 453
Side 2: 348
Difference: 105

chart

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 8
Difference: 127

chart

Side 1: 3,974,554
Side 2: 1,312,981
Difference: 2,661,573

chart

Side 1: 1,217,425
Side 2: 61,564
Difference: 1,155,861

chart

DeletedUser

Nice to see Ni dishing it out to yet another tribe hiding behind FRST

DeletedUser

Who knows now....... You guys pretty much merged/hugged your way that far in front of the rest of the world back when it was a fun place to play early on.......

Ofcourse now its just playing out nicely for all the original tribes now in FRST to just break apart and continue on their academy/brother tribe noob shite when Nuts is no more

On topic.... Goodluck to Roudle,Sling and the rest of Nuts and Ni... I will always be rooting for the underdogs in this one

DeletedUser

Can you name a few for us hyphen? I don't know if you know but when the Nuts/FRST war started there was about 5 million points difference between the 2 tribes if I remember correctly, equating to about a 2% advantage for FRST. I wouldn't have called that massively in front. Still interested in all the tribes that have merged into FRST though if you could name them for us

And as for merging/hugging their way to #1 tribe, I think you'll find if you look carefully that FRST claimed the #1 spot by constantly declaring on top 3 tribes and then smashing them to pieces. Certainly wasn't much hugging going on

Last edited by a moderator:

kyouske

lmao

bouncing back means that u were winning at the start...... nothings going too change

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 74
Difference: 43

chart

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 2
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 966,181
Side 2: 286,803
Difference: 679,378

chart

Side 1: 355,685
Side 2: 24,350
Difference: 331,335

chart

DeletedUser

lmao

bouncing back means that u were winning at the start...... nothings going too change

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 74
Difference: 43

chart

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 2
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 966,181
Side 2: 286,803
Difference: 679,378

chart

Side 1: 355,685
Side 2: 24,350
Difference: 331,335

chart

i was on a break. :)

DeletedUser

can we just hug? i wanna hug my little sunshine. :icon_redface:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
stats are in favor of ni but it isn't a war,it's just a local fight.
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: RSB

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 9
Difference: 141

chart

Side 1: 1,449,388