RSB declares against Ni

DeletedUser

it's been a while that we are being disturbed by the Ni,we are doing nothing so they are considering us weak,now its time for revenge.yes it's official now.
:axemen: Never Accept Defeat

DeletedUser

Duck while I am pleased to see your declaration your name and this dec to me are somewhat a bit a like. :icon_wink:

Consommé is how I see it. A little unclear and not too much meat on the bones. :icon_biggrin:

I know everyone cannot be like Harb and do the full monty with pictures etc but a few well thought out words may have been an option.

Anyway good luck with the village taking and do not expect them to be getting too much help from their great allies nut's as I believe they are getting somewhat short of defense themselves.

DeletedUser

I don't know wee jock, i can appreciate a short and sweet declaration.
I'm pulling for RSB because I'm tired of watching NI hide behind Nuts! on the rim and want to see if they can actually war, but i don't think RSB is tightly knit enough to really pull this off.

Good luck to both sides either way. :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Another twist in this world, RSB family also known as FRST puppy are now declaring war on Nuts best friend NI, is it a plan or it is just like a coincidence :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

To my mind it would be tribes trying to be a bit smart. They have had a fair chance now to see which way the wind is blowing (it is winter and Frosty) but obviously do not want to step on any frostie toes so are hitting these easier targets.
I suppose it is better to be seen as friendly towards frost but in reality they are just doing the smart thing and getting as many villages as they can while this tribe is under pressure to support it's ally.

As a ps there is no joint or coordinated action between frost and these other tribes.

DeletedUser

Here some quick stats after the declaration

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Ni
Side 2:
Tribes: RSB, RSB1

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 1
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 613,955
Side 2: 58,954
Difference: 555,001

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 236,418
Side 2: 8,808
Difference: 227,610

chart

Hmm.. looks like a very good start for RSB :icon_biggrin:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I think that these stats maybe best viewed after 1 week.

I seem to get that feeling that Ni are heading for a terminal decline :axemen::lol:

DeletedUser

i dont mean to be an arsehole but the stats are silly, why dont both tribes here group snuggle and hit frst?

DeletedUser

[spoil]
en43-2.png
[/spoil]

couldnt be much further away from each other

DeletedUser

I'm sorry... I was unaware FRST was ordering around other tribes to attack Ni... :icon_confused:

I just can't wait until Ni starts clashing with GYPSY :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser97112

Never no one as a leader in our tribe has said anything on declaring war on Ni.Yes they have hit us hard and still are but a tribe member has no right to declare war on no one without it being discussed first!! Are we going to run from ni NO!!! But we will wait for the right time to hit and that is that!!!

cazzman420

Well if they are hitting you hard then I wouldn't wait too long.

I say Ni wins unless the other tribes meddle which they always do.

Either way another war sounds great about now in this world, don't snuff it out yet!

DeletedUser59771

Ok right now who are you duck soup? because you ain't Never Accept Defeat! because straight up thats me! and i dont appreciate you using my name to declare a war!

DeletedUser

NAD

I can see why you may have thought the guy was impersonating you but I rather read that last statement as a declaration that he would not be beaten.

DeletedUser

please don't pretend

You are sorely mistaken... especially since I was the leader of one of the mid-sized/small tribes.

So... keep thinking that... it's more like Ni bothering other tribes and forcing the hands of those tribes.

So... if that's taking orders from FRST... I guess everyone but Ni and Nuts! are taking orders from FRST :icon_eek:

But last time I heard FRST has a very limited diplomatic list...so... I guess FRST can't be ordering everyone else around to attack Ni.

But please... keep believing that FRST controls all the small and medium sized tribes as well. It makes things a lot simpler to deal with.