RT vs BUL: srs bizns

DeletedUser

Haha, RT will be dead soon.

And to think.. most of us are rebuilding nukes from the past OP.
i dont think so toast, cuase RT's already dead. we havent heard anything from them after they saw the recent stats.:)

DeletedUser

don't get the party starting to early. Great war though guys! Show the world how you play TW!

DeletedUser

i dont think so toast, cuase RT's already dead. we havent heard anything from them after they saw the recent stats.:)

where the fuct (lulz) you been? you were yellow yesterday :icon_evil:

and yeah, we are proud about this war. Actually, I'm not proud about this war at all cause so far I personaly sucked at it...

DeletedUser

Ok, well we might as well let everyone know the situation so we at least have an explanation for the recent swing in the war and our silence in the forums.

Booza has had to temporarily leave our tribe due to a medical situation. It is not dire, and we are hoping he will recover quickly and be back destroying BUL in game and in the public forums. Until then his co-player is taking over his account.

Since Booza's quick departure (he gave us about an hour warning to prepare), we have been struggling to get some new leadership. After several failed trials with different dukes, we have finally settled on a group of leaders (at least until Booza gets back). I am confident that the new leadership will take us in the right direction, and BUL will again be bending under the pressure we will be applying.

BUL has been growing lazy with the recent captures, but what they don't realize is that they have been fighting a tribe that has been looking in all other directions except at them. Now we plan to turn around and take BUL by the horns.

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok, well we might as well let everyone know the situation so we at least have an explanation for the recent swing in the war and our silence in the forums.

Booza has had to temporarily leave our tribe due to a medical situation. It is not dire, and we are hoping he will recover quickly and be back destroying BUL in game and in the public forums. Until then his co-player is taking over his account.

Since Booza's quick departure (he gave us about an hour warning to prepare), we have been struggling to get some new leadership. After several failed trials with different dukes, we have finally settled on a group of leaders (at least until Booza gets back). I am confident that the new leadership will take us in the right direction, and BUL will again be bending under the pressure we will be applying.

BUL has been growing lazy with the recent captures, but what they don't realize is that they have been fighting a tribe that has been looking in all other directions except at them. Now we plan to turn around and take BUL by the horns.

Lack of leadership isn't really a valid excuse. BUL have been doing alright without any leadership this past month.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well whos fault is it that u are looking in other directions? Who decided to war h? Who decided to taken in like 30 new players? you made your bed. now lie in it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the moment I read this I knew the BS was coming.

FYI, Rhiter has been posting a lot in these forums for the last week, with a big sign which says "Duke of RT", and we all knew Booza was in the hospital.

Next time read something before you post, and try to leave the bs behind before you even open your browser...

DeletedUser

well whos fault is it that u are looking in other directions? Who decided to war h? who decided to war h? Who decided to taken in like 30 new players? you made your bed. now lie in it

Simmer down now. If I was coming here to beg for mercy your respond would have been appropriate. Instead I came and said "we didn't play well in the last week, but we mean business now"

We have had no leadership in the past week beacause of medical concerns and the stats show that.

DeletedUser

Simmer down now. If I was coming here to beg for mercy your respond would have been appropriate. Instead I came and said "we didn't play well in the last week, but we mean business now"

We have had no leadership in the past week beacause of medical concerns and the stats show that.

so.. .what your saying is without booza... you fall apart? cuz u had a leader? Rither, so whats different noww?

DeletedUser

so.. .what your saying is without booza... you fall apart? cuz u had a leader? Rither, so whats different noww?

When Booza left with no warning and noone to take his place, yes we fell apart. We tried some new dukes who pulled our tribe farther apart. Yes, we should have had some people to take his place, but we didn't, and that cost us.

Yes I am using the lack of a leader in the past week as an excuse, as in: "we had no leader and fell apart". There is no arguing that in the past week we fell apart. BUL's captures show that.

I am also saying that we are getting back on track. I guess only stats in the next couple weeks will be able to convince you that things have changed. No amount of propaganda and back and forth verbal exchanges will be able to say for certain whether the war is gonna change directions. We will just keep our eyes on twstats and see.

I hesitated to post anything here about the internal reorganization of RT, but it seemed that everyone here had already written RT off as dead, and I wanted people to know that was far from the case.

DeletedUser

When Booza left with no warning and noone to take his place, yes we fell apart. We tried some new dukes who pulled our tribe farther apart. Yes, we should have had some people to take his place, but we didn't, and that cost us.

Yes I am using the lack of a leader in the past week as an excuse, as in: "we had no leader and fell apart". There is no arguing that in the past week we fell apart. BUL's captures show that.

I am also saying that we are getting back on track. I guess only stats in the next couple weeks will be able to convince you that things have changed. No amount of propaganda and back and forth verbal exchanges will be able to say for certain whether the war is gonna change directions. We will just keep our eyes on twstats and see.

I hesitated to post anything here about the internal reorganization of RT, but it seemed that everyone here had already written RT off as dead, and I wanted people to know that was far from the case.

no1 wrote RT as dead, more like, they WILL be dead. and we shall see how "back on track" you are. time will tell.

DeletedUser

You guys should merge into us we got active leadership.

DeletedUser

you are a noob bernard nothing else . you dont even know whats going on with your tribe , you are a noob at leading tribes , noob at playing , you get lucky sometimes , RT are gonna win , you ll lose :/

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you are a noob bernard nothing else . you dont even know whats going on with your tribe , you are a noob at leading tribes , noob at playing , you get lucky sometimes , RT are gonna win , you ll lose :/

I bet you wanted some sort of argument, but there is nothing to argue about. I completely agree with you.

And I apologise if you were the noob I rejected on skype. I regret that decision now, as you are clearly a very intelligent person. I am sure that discussions and debates with you would have been quite epic.