RT vs BUL: srs bizns

DeletedUser

you are a noob bernard nothing else . you dont even know whats going on with your tribe , you are a noob at leading tribes , noob at playing , you get lucky sometimes , RT are gonna win , you ll lose :/

I want to congradulate you on pointing out a fact we already know.

DeletedUser

you are a noob bernard nothing else . you dont even know whats going on with your tribe , you are a noob at leading tribes , noob at playing , you get lucky sometimes , RT are gonna win , you ll lose :/

calm down m8
everyone is a noob except you
lucky you :lol:

DeletedUser

lol its too bad noone can read BUL's forums/skype here or you all would see how pointless the bickering and namecalling is(I mean really, this whole thread is pretty lame anyways but any attempt to fire us up and get us angry is pretty redundant). There is nothing you can say in this "censored" forum that we dont say 10 times worse about eachother in skype : P.

By all means continue trying though, atleast we know that you all care about BUL *single tear rolling down cheek*.....*sniffle*

oh and....BUL sucks...and they are noobs....and they stack with nukes instead of defense(when all you have is offense its hard to stack with anything else :/ )

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BUL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RT
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 220
Side 2: 173
Difference: 47

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,070,966
Side 2: 1,656,168
Difference: 414,798

image.php

DeletedUser

lol its too bad noone can read BUL's forums/skype here or you all would see how pointless the bickering and namecalling is(I mean really, this whole thread is pretty lame anyways but any attempt to fire us up and get us angry is pretty redundant). There is nothing you can say in this "censored" forum that we dont say 10 times worse about eachother in skype : P.

By all means continue trying though, atleast we know that you all care about BUL *single tear rolling down cheek*.....*sniffle*

oh and....BUL sucks...and they are noobs....and they stack with nukes instead of defense(when all you have is offense its hard to stack with anything else :/ )

this should go to our profile.

and I just wanted to tell that guy who basically told chris to f*** off that he is my new best friend.

DeletedUser

6b9d80f5cf.gif

Nearly 5 days without anyone posting in this thread lol :lol:

Even with us having a 4 day NAP :icon_rolleyes:

Shlomzi

Side 1:
Tribes: BUL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RT
Players:

Timeframe: 23/05/2009 00:00:00 to 30/06/2009 00:26:19

Total conquers:

Side 1: 957
Side 2: 1,391
Difference: 434

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 234
Side 2: 170
Difference: 64

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,156,002
Side 2: 12,747,350
Difference: 5,591,348

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,204,225
Side 2: 1,626,280
Difference: 577,945

image.php

--

8-1 last 48 hours to BUL.

31-9 last week to BUL.

175-117 last month to BUL.

DeletedUser

:)

enjoy the next week.

God i Love RT!! MWAHAHAHAAaa
Too much BULshit being talked on this forum. lets see who the better tribe is soon. >:)

DeletedUser

:)

enjoy the next week.

God i Love RT!! MWAHAHAHAAaa
Too much BULshit being talked on this forum. lets see who the better tribe is soon. >:)

If nothing happens this next week, then you lose the little credibility you have on these forums.

Seriously.

DeletedUser

You realise that there wasn't really a NAP, right?

:icon_eek:

Yes, hence the rolling eyes.

And was kinda expecting you guys to get a pic with a bull owning a metador lol. Pretty nice pic you found :icon_biggrin:

@rambow: Who says what is going to happen has anything to do with you or BUL? :icon_rolleyes:

We having a huge tea party in RT :lol: Only welcome if you are in RT, sorry :(

DeletedUser

Yes, hence the rolling eyes.

And was kinda expecting you guys to get a pic with a bull owning a metador lol. Pretty nice pic you found :icon_biggrin:

@rambow: Who says what is going to happen has anything to do with you or BUL? :icon_rolleyes:

We having a huge tea party in RT :lol: Only welcome if you are in RT, sorry :(

Hankthetank is..

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=103401&page=24

We have Beer Gardens in BUL not Tea Parties.

DeletedUser

We like to be polite for the ladies in the tribe. We save our real parties for afterwards :icon_wink:

And that thread you posted is joking about our skill at recruiting :icon_rolleyes: It has nothing to do with you or BUL.

RT being very quiet last week nobling wise + HankTheTanks loud mouth = RT is going to try to OP BUL this week.

That is what I think.

DeletedUser

RT being very quiet last week nobling wise + HankTheTanks loud mouth = RT is going to try to OP BUL this week.

That is what I think.

nah... :icon_rolleyes:

Its just a tea party like i told you before.

We may have chocolate cookies too... depends if Hank remembers them this time :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

That is what I think.

Nope, we already OP'ed BUL, you missed it. Its just that my 1 ram nukes did not do very well against your uber-stacked villages :(