RT vs BUL: srs bizns

DeletedUser

im in a crappy tribe cuz i was bored while waiting for a good tribe to invite me, im noway biased in the discussions he now lol, i posted my bio in a thread earlyer when orz called me out :(

and if i knew how to do the siggy thing yall have then id add that for you.

there you go :icon_wink:

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
he sais right before he kicks me :( i guess the generosity wore off..

I kicked you as you weren't pulling your weight.

I don't like having war shy inactives like you in my tribe, just trying to hide from your enemies behind the 'BUL' tag!!!!

DeletedUser

I kicked you as you weren't pulling your weight.

I don't like having war shy inactives like you in my tribe, just trying to hide from your enemies behind the 'BUL' tag!!!!

meh, he asked me for invite first ...

DeletedUser

Actually he said you were "war shy" and "inactive."

You got hit with the good ole 2 for 1.

It'll be ok.

DeletedUser

nah, he was kicked cause I invited him without checking the maps xD

Or at least thats what I belive. Maybe chriss knows something I don't.

He was too far away from us anyway, a pity actually, I would have really enjoyed myself playing with you Tripp, just to see if you back up your words with the gaming, and I'm not saying you don't :)

It was fun though xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nah, he was kicked cause I invited him without checking the maps xD

Or at least thats what I belive. Maybe chriss knows something I don't.

He was too far away from us anyway, a pity actually, I would have really enjoyed myself playing with you Tripp, just to see if you back up your words with the gaming, and I'm not saying you don't :)

It was fun though xD

don't worry, after I rule my k ill work on k35 and move towards you :D you can pick me up then, but I'm not paying!

DeletedUser

Spike! go on Skype.

sorry mate, last three days I could only use the computer for no more than 10 mins and that is at 6am here (like right now for example xD)

Worst part is I am and was half drunk for all these three precious times :icon_sad:

Edit: BTW, I don't give a f*** if you know my online times. Everytime someone tries to get any of my vills while I sleep they either fail or lost it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Epic thread is epic.

I just read through this whole thread. What a loser I am.

Congrats to all players involved in this war, which was the best and most fun I've ever had on my 30 odd accounts in my 4+ years on the game.

No tribe will ever match the atmosphere we had in BUL. :icon_razz:

It really shows how much TW has changed when I look back after playing some newer worlds. I think the settings on this world were great, there were some very good players on this world too. It makes me think that growing villages aren't good for the game, and it makes it way too easy. I like a challenge, and this world was very challenging.

A big congrats to Clear too for dominating the world in the end. It was probably this war that made it possible for them to do what they have done.

Last edited:

iambernard

Epic thread is epic.

I just read through this whole thread. What a loser I am.

Congrats to all players involved in this war, which was the best and most fun I've ever had on my 30 odd accounts in my 4+ years on the game.

No tribe will ever match the atmosphere we had in BUL. :icon_razz:

It really shows how much TW has changed when I look back after playing some newer worlds. I think the settings on this world were great, there were some very good players on this world too. It makes me think that growing villages aren't good for the game, and it makes it way too easy. I like a challenge, and this world was very challenging.

A big congrats to Clear too for dominating the world in the end. It was probably this war that made it possible for them to do what they have done.

Five years on, and this thread has been read again.

:')

If anybody is around from these 'good' times, I'm back on skype - chrisiihoppy.

DeletedUser50733

Been a while since I came on here!! Hard to think I played this world all those years ago lol