RT vs BUL: srs bizns

DeletedUser

I made a better one for BUL..

:icon_redface:

Looking up now...

Ahhhhh, so I take it they weren't the originators...or did they recruit you to make theirs? lol

Both are pretty funny. :)

We changed ours as well..

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: RT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BUL
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 25
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64,563
Side 2: 242,518
Difference: 177,955

image.php

-----

Side 1:
Tribes: RT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BUL
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 178
Side 2: 239
Difference: 61

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,701,450
Side 2: 2,253,958
Difference: 552,508

image.php

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In summary, we are far ahead of RT after both tribes have had a chance to launch two full operations.

RT are beginning the 3rd stage of the war with a their latest operation which we are beginning to see. I guess we will have a clear view of who the winning tribe will be after RT's operation lands, and after our counter operation hits in the next week or two. They need 150 conquers in the coming week to impress.

DeletedUser

To Booza:

KILL EM ALL

To RT:

Everyone seems to dislike you...Probably because your #1 and there #5 :lol:

DeletedUser

To Booza:

KILL EM ALL

Booza hasn't been playing his own account for quite some time now... unless that suggestion was for him in real life, in which I think that might land you both in Jail :p

In summary, we are far ahead of RT after both tribes have had a chance to launch two full operations.

RT are beginning the 3rd stage of the war with a their latest operation which we are beginning to see. I guess we will have a clear view of who the winning tribe will be after RT's operation lands, and after our counter operation hits in the next week or two. They need 150 conquers in the coming week to impress.

RT never really launched an 'organized operation' yet. Just personal nobling expeditions. But yes, we have had plently of time to noble.

I am not hoping to launch way ahead in the rankings. 150 conquers is a little too much to hope for. I just want at this point in two weeks RT and BUL to be even again (60 conquers would even up the 'official' stats). That would show me that RT is still a very connected tribe and is once again an organized lean mean BUL fighting machine.

DeletedUser

lol.. Even with all this blabber on about how they are killing our tribe..
We still get 20+ more villages then them every day.

READ THE SIG

DeletedUser

yeah, your conquers are impressive, like tolkienxx who ONLY nobles in K44, so impressive lol

DeletedUser

lol. Come on then.. Try and take on of his villages.. i dear you..
You could hold a full tribal OP and you wouldn't be able to take one. :D

READ MY SIG

DeletedUser

well, thats what you don't get about RT: its all about egos, huge selfish egos. you recruited big accounts which keep you on the 1st place, but in the end you are not really prepare for any major war as you all live in your separate "worlds". tolkienxx is the best example of this, together with the example of Lost V and your declaration on H regarding to your recruiting abilities.

I believe kamaliut realized about this that I'm talking about and thats why he left your tribe the moment he joined you, not sure if you remember that.

Right now you are sending your first Op after 2 months and funnny thing is you send it after we had weeks to rebuild :icon_neutral: how stupid is that? lol

DeletedUser

No one said RT isn't No1, but if you tried to be little more like your ally T4H and kill your enemies instead of threatening to recruit them you would probably get more respect.

DeletedUser

well, thats what you don't get about RT: its all about egos, huge selfish egos. you recruited big accounts which keep you on the 1st place, but in the end you are not really prepare for any major war as you all live in your separate "worlds". tolkienxx is the best example of this, together with the example of Lost V and your declaration on H regarding to your recruiting abilities.

I believe kamaliut realized about this that I'm talking about and thats why he left your tribe the moment he joined you, not sure if you remember that.

Kamaliut has one of the biggest egos of this world. Mentioning him as a counterpoint to the RT egos is like telling people that the kettle is much more black than the pot. He 'left' the tribe soon after he joined? He was 'kicked' after he couldn't keep his own ego in check. I don't wanna get into it here again, because we all know how that thread turned out last time.

Right now you are sending your first Op after 2 months

We were plenty ahead in the rankings without running official ops until Booza left. Not running 'Ops' didn't hurt us before, and not running ops in the future will probably work too.

and funnny thing is you send it after we had weeks to rebuild :icon_neutral: how stupid is that? lol

I don't think I understand you here... You guys launch an op like clockwork every two weeks. Doesn't that give us time to rebuild, too?

DeletedUser

No one said RT isn't No1, but if you tried to be little more like your ally T4H and kill your enemies instead of threatening to recruit them you would probably get more respect.

We never tried to recruit BUL members. We are fighting this war til the end. We just ended up fighting some other wars at the same time, which werern't quite as important.

If we were trying to recruit your members, we could have gotten ahil and war-boy right off the bat. Both of them were begging to join RT, AND providing us with great information after the war started.