RT vs BUL: srs bizns

DeletedUser

We never tried to recruit BUL members. We are fighting this war til the end.

That doesn't mean you aren't mergewhores, it only means you aren't totally dumb.

What happened to booza then if he isn't playing anymore? Is he coming back?

DeletedUser

That doesn't mean you aren't mergewhores, it only means you aren't totally dumb.

What happened to booza then if he isn't playing anymore? Is he coming back?

Booza was having some health problems that we are all hoping aren't serious and/or he recovers quickly.

Yes he is coming back when his Real Life permits him to do so.

DeletedUser

Booza was having some health problems that we are all hoping aren't serious and/or he recovers quickly.

Yes he is coming back when his Real Life permits him to do so.

Ouch that sucks. I'm also hoping he recovers quickly.

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Both of them were begging to join RT, AND providing us with great information after the war started.

Yeah... T Bomb, Mystical Revan, Nikolai813, peby, tanelin and yourself were giving us all the information we could ever need as well.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We never tried to recruit BUL members. We are fighting this war til the end.

well, first of all, wait till Booza comes back and see the stats, cause apparently thats what triggers his "we declare peace" and "i must recruit" mode. Happened with Moogle, happened with AZRA, and both of them were not as powerfull as we are, and I'm talking about size and/or organization.

So far all your previous predictions about how this war was going to continue when you were ahead on the stats failed.

Maybe the only thing that prevented him from recruiting some of us before is that he knew we would say "no", and he knew we would make fun of him on these forums. Same thing that will prevent him from doing it in the future I guess.

I've seen Rhitier do in one week the things Booza should have done 2 months ago, and I am not only talking about the Op.

And, btw, if you would have recruited ahil and war boy, we would have a greater lead on the stats :icon_wink:

about kamaliut, I heard one side of the story, maybe I was wrong :icon_sad:

Edit:
I don't think I understand you here... You guys launch an op like clockwork every two weeks. Doesn't that give us time to rebuild, too?

2 weeks is not the same as a month when talking about defence. I'm sorry, I should have said "a month". My bad...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've seen Rhitier do in one week the things Booza should have done 2 months ago, and I am not only talking about the Op.

What op do you keep talking about. If you have incomings, it is just because we must have all decided independently to send fakes at you at the same time. *This is not the op you are looking for*

I don't deny that Booza could have done things differently. He was just someone who was able to hold the tribe together. When he left, the tribe temporarily fell apart.

Rhitier is also able to get the tribe together, and hopefully some day organize an op that will take BUL down. ;)

DeletedUser

lol.. Even with all this blabber on about how they are killing our tribe..
We still get 20+ more villages then them every day.

READ THE SIG

Oh my, i really cant believe you just said that.. RT should really try and keep you off the forums.

:lol:

DeletedUser

lol. Come on then.. Try and take one of his villages.. I dare you..
You could hold a full tribal OP and you wouldn't be able to take one. :D

READ MY SIG
fixt*

@retri- Please represent RT on the forums more, I get so angry reading Hankthetanks crap he posts.

DeletedUser

fixt*

@retri- Please represent RT on the forums more, I get so angry reading Hankthetanks crap he posts.

But he is boozas replacement!!!

I've been trying to think of a joke name for him for ages.. but i really cant think of anything. Keep thinking of Hank"TheTank", but then i remember thats already his name.

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But he is boozas replacement!!!

I've been trying to think of a joke name for him for ages.. but i really cant think of anything. Keep thinking of Hank"TheTank", but then i remember thats already his name.

Gorgeous Geoyorgey?

DeletedUser

That's right, nothing to say.
I enjoy Booza more, you really are quit boring.

You have retri to argue with. I really dont care if you find me boring. :icon_rolleyes:

@xfire: Yh, maybe that is it :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Names and nicknames need not to be grammatically correct, because usually they don't have a meaning.

DeletedUser

I do not recall any recruiting attempts from RT's side towards BUL. I got 2-3 offers, from noobs who wanted to run away from a fight, which got denied.

DeletedUser

I do not recall any recruiting attempts from RT's side towards BUL. I got 2-3 offers, from noobs who wanted to run away from a fight, which got denied.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Boozie is back! Right, now keep hanky the tank away please.