monstaz2

rRrAxcm.png

7Hubuvd.png

R2DNCJs.png

Thunder buddies for life

DeletedUser105769

Good luck Ruffians.We coming for you.:icon_cool:

DuteTare

I have a feeling that this war is gonna end with a merge soon enough.

Good luck Lust, and good luck Ruffs (again)!

DVBBS

This is cute.

Anyone wanna take bets on how long until Lust comes begging for a merge again?

Because even with Gents on your side, LOOKs snipebot won't save you this time :)

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Dont worry no matter how many tribe attacks Ruffians, your ass wont be saved.

nothin to do with me.. i was gonna say something nice
instead ill kill a few more nukes instead now...

hows it feel being surrounded? were used to it so lets see how you do.... ill lay bets that you disband soon..:)

DeletedUser

I have a feeling that this war is gonna end with a merge soon enough.

Good luck Lust, and good luck Ruffs (again)!

There is one outcome of this war that i am sure. Lust is gonna keep nobling barbs :lol:

I really feel sorry for gents tho, they cant win a 3vs1 war so they make another top 5 tribe betray Ruffs. I think Gents is the worst no 1 tribe in the history of tribalwars.

Btw to lust members, your 4-5 big guys will move to Gents and your lil villages will be food for Gents later i will bump this thread after that happens ;)

DuteTare

There is one outcome of this war that i am sure. Lust is gonna keep nobling barbs :lol:

I really feel sorry for gents tho, they cant win a 3vs1 war so they make another top 5 tribe betray Ruffs. I think Gents is the worst no 1 tribe in the history of tribalwars.

Btw to lust members, your 4-5 big guys will move to Gents and your lil villages will be food for Gents later i will bump this thread after that happens ;)

this ^ nailed it, haha

epictribalnoob

uhum, excuse me?
gents never asked lust to join the war, that, was ruffs doing, making them join.
gents is winning/owning in the war with ruffs even before lust declared on them.

i think you're just scared stiff, and you now want to search someone to blame for your defeat.
well, i got something to say to you, it's all on you! so please stop searching the black sheep.

DeletedUser

uhum, excuse me?
gents never asked lust to join the war, that, was ruffs doing, making them join.
gents is winning/owning in the war with ruffs even before lust declared on them.

i think you're just scared stiff, and you now want to search someone to blame for your defeat.
well, i got something to say to you, it's all on you! so please stop searching the black sheep.

Unfortunately i am far far away from both frontlines so one has to be delusional to claim i am scared at all.

Gents is not "owning" anything, you can check the stats after the first 3 days (because gents betrayed the 72 hour non attacking and caught sabre off guard while they were focused on bugz hence had a few easy conquers) and educate yourself if we gave a poo about it that much we could post all the dead nukes and nobles gents had this morning 03 am but it would lag the whole page.

And i never said we are going to be defeated at all. I know one outcome, lust wont make anything important in this war, their 4-5 big members will join gents and they are going to eat the rest of Lust members. Isnt that what gents always does anyway nothing surprising there :lol:

And yeah i am taking your word on "gents never asking lust to join the war and betray the nap with ruffs" sure :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76845

how about i let the little guys eat me? so they can grow bigger.. i dont want big account tbh :D

DeletedUser109837

Good PnP but kinda land move by Lust to be quite honest

DuteTare

Waiting for Regime to back up Ruffs now. Make it a world war!

epictribalnoob

Unfortunately i am far far away from both frontlines so one has to be delusional to claim i am scared at all.

Gents is not "owning" anything, you can check the stats after the first 3 days (because gents betrayed the 72 hour non attacking and caught sabre off guard while they were focused on bugz hence had a few easy conquers) and educate yourself if we gave a poo about it that much we could post all the dead nukes and nobles gents had this morning 03 am but it would lag the whole page.

And i never said we are going to be defeated at all. I know one outcome, lust wont make anything important in this war, their 4-5 big members will join gents and they are going to eat the rest of Lust members. Isnt that what gents always does anyway nothing surprising there :lol:

And yeah i am taking your word on "gents never asking lust to join the war and betray the nap with ruffs" sure :lol:

gents is 'owning' this war.
without splatting nukes one can not noble villages, and ofcourse, nobles will die aswell. Ruffs is doing a good job on the defending side indeed. that i must admit.

Tho, gents are still gaining ground, slowly but steady. And at this phase of the game i'd say gents is not even doing it slowly.
I also never said that you said you were going to be defeated, but ruffs will be defeated. And that's the only outcome i see.

Why would lust top 5 merge into gents anyways?

Sorry for beeing a little off-topic, as this is the lust-ruffs forum and not the Gents-ruffs. But i had to say this.