Ruffs gets Ruffed up

DeletedUser117702

If you aren't going to read or respond to his so called articles, don't bother responding at all and let others like Steve do that job. At least when Steve posts it's some kind of a discussion.

I'm sorry but I don't have the time or energy for Gents life stories, I will judge and call out Gents for their play-style for as long as they're on topic.

Gents toxic strategy will always be remembered and will always be hated, by many.

They're all lost in their pride and so far there has only been 1 player from Gents who knew when enough was enough and the line had been crossed.

No rank 1 tribe from w1-w82 has been despised as much as this, WHY DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THIS IS?

DeletedUser76845

bias here, bias their, bias opinion everywhere. (start sending nukes HAHAHA!) lets play rock on!

DeletedUser117702

Is my opinion unfairly prejudiced? Do I favor other tribes on this world? Have I let personal opinion influence my judgement? No.

No bias here
No bias there
No bias opinion everywhere
Just Gentleman playing unfair

monstaz2

Gangnamstein, the way Gents plays is within the boundaries for the rules. Therefore it isn't unfair so please stop complaining.

DeletedUser117702

Gangnamstein, the way Gents plays is within the boundaries for the rules. Therefore it isn't unfair so please stop complaining.

Simple minded? Crayons?

If strategy was governed by rules we would need 300 mods for gents tactics alone, It very may well be 'within the rules' (to save the moderators a heap of painstaking work) but it is still frowned upon and unfair to those who follow in game morals.

Also I'm not complaining I am expressing, I'm bored w82 forum hasn't quite kicked off yet.

DeletedUser58259

Gents just merging / taking in large accounts to stay at number 1 -lol

Boo Mr Shooting! Boooo. You know better than that I would have thought at least...

There's always more to the story than what is known publicly. And even if every detail was revealed, people would just ignore the facts or find some kind of excuse instead.

Stop bashing Balian and send more attacks. This world would be so much better if people spent more time on strategy and less time on the externals.

DeletedUser118039

Jacob dearest please don't reply with an almighty article because I won't read it. Unless you colour the texts differently at every paragraph, that tends to attract me.

Who's blowing things out of proportion? :lol: I say you have stolen a lot of players fun (past tense) It's already happened Gents have already done it and your reply involve 'Regime and a lot of others' and how they 'can't win' Did my post involve Regime, others or winning? no.

As far as the rest of my response goes you clearly did not understand what I was saying:p And I don't care much about you understanding me as I am writing past you at this point to more reasonable, unbiased eyes.

And as far as your comment "we are the most despised tribe ever." What are you talking about lol. I mean by who, you and like 20 others on this world maybe. 1) The majority of players don't even play on this world. 2) So many tribes have done this much merging or even more, plus many tribes including tribes on this world, have done serious backstabbing, we IMO haven't done any, and treat all our members fairly. 3) We constantly have people wanting to join our tribe and the vast majority of our members seem very happy.

You don't know your tw history at all and you are just full of it. You must be just enjoying getting a rise out of us, or the back and forth. Or your opinion is so strong, that it has created some sort of separate narcisistic grandiose reality where you actually believe that everyone shares your opinion.

Well I have one response to that, you are the most hated and despised player to ever play this game. I straight up think you are Steve on another account.

Last edited by a moderator:

An Bhoran

Simple minded? Crayons?

If strategy was governed by rules we would need 300 mods for gents tactics alone, It very may well be 'within the rules' (to save the moderators a heap of painstaking work) but it is still frowned upon and unfair to those who follow in game morals.

Also I'm not complaining I am expressing, I'm bored w82 forum hasn't quite kicked off yet.

This isnt a real thing.

DeletedUser102104

I'm sorry but I don't have the time or energy for Gents life stories, I will judge and call out Gents for their play-style for as long as they're on topic.

Gents toxic strategy will always be remembered and will always be hated, by many.

They're all lost in their pride and so far there has only been 1 player from Gents who knew when enough was enough and the line had been crossed.

No rank 1 tribe from w1-w82 has been despised as much as this, WHY DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THIS IS?

Actually, you're wrong there. :p Back on 75 there was a tribe called ARROW. Family tribe ofcourse, 50+ members per tribe. Took em down :icon_cool: We was #winning. Although that world was different, Gents really reminds me of them. Duke of ARROW is like duke of Gents.They basically recruited most of their enemies, like Gents. Point of this, ARROW was hated more on that world. At least they were by my tribe eheh, we hated ARROW

DeletedUser102104

Mintcream= best duke ever eheh

Norse was decent while it lasted. But Monstaz, do you see the same similiraties as me?

monstaz2

I didn't really focus on that area of the world, was too busy tearing it up with Yolo. BTW the leader of Lust was Yolo's leader Kripto666. I'm playing with Mintcream in his premade on another world.

ARROW were just nubs and the leader RIDE.OR.DIE just internalled everyone to benefit himself, I don't see the parallel sorry.

DeletedUser102104

I mean the parallel of recruiting enemies, that's all really. And, oh! He was telling me about it a while back, we haven't spoken in a while. Best of luck there :) Tell him I say hello

DeletedUser

@Whoever talked about it above

Merging is a big part of tribal wars now and will continue to be, only because Gents did it doesn't mean they are bad people, so what according to you people lost fun? Is it really Gents goal to keep everyone outside their tribe happy? nope as long as their own are happy who cares init.

DeletedUser117863

Why did I even take the bait...