Rules and Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
[Below follows a generic Jirki rules post, authentically made by Jirki]
Please do note that this forum has a specific purpose, and we will have higher requirements on people adhering to the rules here. The forum promotes serious discussion, and as such, you should make sure you're familiar with both the Game Rules and the Forum Rules as well as the outlines made by Minty below - people who barge in and act like a confused rhino in a porcelain shop will simply be denied entrance to the forum, full stop (plus some additional creative punishments for those who go overboard like drunk at a cruise).
[Generic rules post ends here, have a good day!]

Posting guidelines:

Looking for verbose, and/or detailed content. This is not what i want to see:

"I dont like new worlds because they are different from the old worlds and i enjoyed the old worlds so inno should change everything back to the old worlds because i liked the old worlds and i think that everyone else would like the old worlds"

I will delete that, its meaningless

Try and say something like this, i might disagree with it in some way but i wont delete it:

"I dont like new worlds because i feel they are not as good as old worlds because of the introduction of the PP system means that big players with lots of money/time can overwhelm new players and this is unfair to new people trying to learn"

Because at the very least it attempts to explain why the old worlds are preferred and also does highlight one of the issues that the new PP system does cause

Also discussing the following is banned because its not going to happen so if you want to vent your frustrations go do it elsewhere:

Removal of PP

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.