Rumor has it.

DeletedUser93439

Rumor has it this thread was bumped by a maniacal inventor of poorly tested contraptions

howzer

Wait you think all 4 of those tribes are in active alliance in the war in K44. Together vs which tribe exactly? Jeez you need better spy's.

I can tell you Jedi has some amazing players and if anyone thought this is just a tribe that grabbed the top Point Players in the K have no idea.

Hell let's all go look at the war statistics Jedi vs Noble Why? TWA TDF

Truth is Noble had a few people spend $100's on PP but didn't make sure that the other 30 memebers knew how to play.

I have no power in Jedi but I will lobby that we will never take in Refugres from this K. Once we have a report on you offence or defense your in our fourms you will be a target.

Last edited:

howzer

Rumor has it that TheBigBull's bait worked better than he ever imagined.
Wait your excited about the only battle you have really been sucessfull with. Maybe if another tribe member is petty enough we will post the 8 or 9 backtimes the 4 or so sniped trains, And the couple nukes we caught sleeping.

Edit: ODA Speaks for itself tbh nvm the reports

Deleted User - 10017355

Wait your excited about the only battle you have really been sucessfull with. Maybe if another tribe member is petty enough we will post the 8 or 9 backtimes the 4 or so sniped trains, And the couple nukes we caught sleeping.

Edit: ODA Speaks for itself tbh nvm the reports

Rumor has it that by searching for a player ingame you can find that they are nothing to do with your quarrels.

DeletedUser121240

Rumor has it TWA declare war and "I AM ALONE" got rimmed within 12 hours.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Rumor has it TIP just lost a full nuke at home
33ae0aee7c75b960f376bd87b84a3c42.png

Nvm false alarm, its not a rumor :oops:
33ae0aee7c75b960f376bd87b84a3c42

DeletedUser119950

Rumor has it after king saw report he just went back to sleep