Rumor has it.

DeletedUser121307

That is precisely what I'm calling you. I have proof of his ODA increasing the day we took the village, where's your proof he went yellow?

sure i screenshot everyone i dismiss due to inactivity.. makes sense.. there you go, so he quit since then. likely went yellow the moment i checked on him, so dont call me a liar..

at least GT is somewhat reasonable..

DeletedUser121247

You've been proven wrong about 7 times yet still keep claiming you're right. But sure, I'm the unreasonable one :)

DeletedUser121307

cause ^ this moron wont shut up.
the person was yellow at the time of dismissing him. that is the reason we internaled him, we were not even aware of his failed attacks.

DeletedUser121247

cause ^ this moron wont shut up.
the person was yellow at the time of dismissing him. that is the reason we internaled him, we were not even aware of his failed attacks.

You've missed my point completely. You tried to blame our conquers on the fact he was inactive and therefore couldn't call for support or snipe etc... GT and I have shown you stonewall proof that he was active when GT nobled him. Whether he went inactive after that is irrelevant to the point you were trying to make. This will be my last message to you as you are a moron and I'm busy.

DeletedUser121307

thats not true, i dont give a shit what you think, he was inactive at the time of dismissal which was Oct 2418:26 ingame time. he was Yellow at that time. that is the soul reason we kicked him form the tribe and internaled him, INSTEAD of waiting for his explanation.
that is my only statement, and i stand by it.

i made fun of you for completely failing the attempt of nobling our members.
you then go on to brag about nobling "MULTIBLE" villages from our tribe the last few days
those "MULTIBLE" villages, were only 2 villages, from a single player, who was AFK at the time.
i state he was YELLOW at the date of dismissal, which again, was Oct 24 18:26 ingame time, he was yellow a few our prior to that too, but i dont know the exact time i saw it.
you then go on to call me a liar, and start dumping "proof". i give you my word, everything said here is true.

edit: okay minor correction, my bad. he was AFK for 2 days, not 3. i thought yellow was 3 days, but its apparently 2 days. but that changes nothing.

Last edited:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
thats not true, i dont give a shit what you think, he was inactive at the time of dismissal which was Oct 2418:26 ingame time. he was Yellow at that time. that is the soul reason we kicked him form the tribe and internaled him, INSTEAD of waiting for his explanation.
that is my only statement, and i stand by it.

i made fun of you for completely failing the attempt of nobling our members.
you then go on to brag about nobling "MULTIBLE" villages from our tribe the last few days
those "MULTIBLE" villages, were only 2 villages, from a single player, who was AFK at the time.
i state he was YELLOW at the date of dismissal, which again, was Oct 24 18:26 ingame time, he was yellow a few our prior to that too, but i dont know the exact time i saw it.
you then go on to call me a liar, and start dumping "proof". i give you my word, everything said here is true.

dude it takes 2 days to go yellow

you said he went yellow a few hours prior to 18:26 on the 24th?

the report that Guerilla tactics posted of him losing his troops is from roughly 2 and a half days before then....

it's blindingly obvious what happened here

DeletedUser121307

Gurilla nobled the first village 2017-10-24 11:24:01 which is 6 hours after the battle. if he quit right after the battle, its unlikely he ever even saw the incs. and even if he did, he probably didnt even care to tell anyone about it.

so, you nobled, form a player, who was literally afk, and did nothing about it.

so DanClarke dont call me a liar, and do your research.

DeletedUser116033

its unlikely he ever even saw the incs. and even if he did, he probably didnt even care to tell anyone about it.

so, you nobled, form a player, who was literally afk, and did nothing about it.

so DanClarke dont call me a liar, and do your research.

It does say something about the tribe that a member feels he has no option but to quit, instead of taking it to his tribe? Shows a huge lack of faith in your tribe. And if not lack of faith, loyalties can't be that tight if he up and quit without a word, not even a sit handed over.

DeletedUser121247

Were all these players inactive too?

kqyRqeKjTT6gwepy78Gvyw.jpg