Rumor or truth?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11584054
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11584054

As there is no official confirmation so it can't be said with 100% authenticity but the latest news is that SAM who are supposedly a silent partner in Ruckus alliance has been rimming the members of LOTA, who were once said to be the partners of Design. Now with the master gone (read quit / deleted), the members of LOTA are getting a good pounding at the hands of SAM.

There is another rumor floating around that Shakim or popularly known as "Poop Mouth" Shakim has not rejoined LOTA after his shameful verbal tussle with some enemy tribe members over a few incoming fakes.

When LOTA leadership was contacted, they refused to answer, maybe fearing a full retaliation by Ruckus or may be due to some other reasons.

Side 1:
Tribes: SAM
Side 2:
Tribes: LotA
Player: ShakimJ

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 83
Difference: 13

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 587,910
Difference: 231,298

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 76,223

chart

Bippe

Reaction score
I mean, they do kinda have a point though. Even before the mass deletion, I don't think anyone has ever cared at all about whatever SAM and LOTA are doing to each other.

styv

Reaction score
Hey, I know this is meaningless to most, but I certainly appreciate the post. Our first! :)

LoTA declared on SAM. So we fight. I do not know what anyone who loves this game would do differently. We may win, we may lose - but we will fight til day last.