Rumour Has It...

DeletedUser

Sorry, I should have clarified a bit on the context since it's something I've been thinking about for a long time and it just happened to pop up.

There are just some people on here who are a real waste of space, rarely if ever really post anything of any significance or interest. Their ultimate contribution to their tribe, since they do very little to nothing ingame is to just embarrass their tribe's name and drag it through the dirt on the externals with the most asinine of content. Generally they aren't even liked that much by their own tribemates who just have to put up with them.

Artista is a good example, really makes Noobs seem like a rubbish tribe with his shitty posts. So thank god it doesn't actually reflect, that would really be embarrassing to be associated with if that wasn't the case.

DeletedUser120524

@Kanade24 Rumour has it I can save you from yourself if you forfeit your soul and wholeheartedly embrace the dark side
tumblr_nqi28uxjm21tyvd17o1_500.gif

Kanade24

Im sorry for mentioning "screw" in my latest post, didnt mean screw but you know who.
Im just here to apologise

DeletedUser

1kdAsJaofJHK0tpjNm_Ybg.gif

jog on you neeky weeb

giphy.gif

I've been in Screw for nearly three weeks now and to be honest, I'm still not sure what your purpose is other than to make mediocre posts that embarrass the rest of us publicly and make you look like a petty fool. Like honestly, you, Ultimatum X and a few others need to just grow up a bit. No-one really cares about the silly playground charade where for some bonkers reason you think you are scoring points. I'm bored of it and I'm on your side. Like honestly, I'd rather read Artista's posts, at least the guy has some valid things to say once in a while.

That's just my opinion though.

DeletedUser79609

I've been in Screw for nearly three weeks now and to be honest, I'm still not sure what your purpose is other than to make mediocre posts that embarrass the rest of us publicly and make you look like a petty fool. Like honestly, you, Ultimatum X and a few others need to just grow up a bit. No-one really cares about the silly playground charade where for some bonkers reason you think you are scoring points. I'm bored of it and I'm on your side. Like honestly, I'd rather read Artista's posts, at least the guy has some valid things to say once in a while.

That's just my opinion though.

Ahh yes because attempting to 'call out' your tribemates is considered a valid purpose. The funny thing is, all you have done since joining screw is hate on it. What is your problem?

Nobody cares about the externals, you're right. So why are your panties constantly in a twist amigo. You don't see us making pathetic jabs at you? Bar retaliation of course lol

You talk about growing up yet you act like a petty butthurt child. Go shape some barbs, know your role

Rumour has it some people claim they're going to rise above it, be the better man, when actually they're going to continue to act like a bitch

14e6474c2582dd1299c3aff96e0b299f.gif