Rumour Has It...

DeletedUser79609

I have been wanting to make this thread in so long. It seems only right with all the rumours being thrown around currently. If nobody has seen one of these threads before it's basically just somewhere we can make ludicrous accusations. It's meant to be a laugh, please don't take anything seriously (looks at Billy)

I'll start us off ;)

Rumour has it Billy and London are actually the same person...
c8d300f7df0f220e7f05753d546dbd7f.png

DeletedUser105091

I have been wanting to make this thread in so long. It seems only right with all the rumours being thrown around currently. If nobody has seen one of these threads before it's basically just somewhere we can make ludicrous accusations. It's meant to be a laugh, please don't take anything seriously (looks at Billy)

I'll start us off ;)

Rumour has it Billy and London are actually the same person...
c8d300f7df0f220e7f05753d546dbd7f.png
Who was the paid actor in the London/Billy/Kirk interview then?

Hakuna Matata

I heard London paid that guy to be Billy...only took a few pieces of beef jerky

And I'll let you know, that information isn't made up. I got it from an anonymous source!

DeletedUser120602

Rumour has it that. Charmand3r is secretly plotting to noble Lord Billynomates and merge the tribe with Noobs. I don't know if it's true, I just heard it.

o_O

Hakuna Matata

Rumour has it that. Charmand3r is secretly plotting to noble Lord Billynomates and merge the tribe with Noobs. I don't know if it's true, I just heard it.

o_O

Oh, dear...this is awkward. I was at the bar celebrating the Penguins Stanley Cup win with Goldie of the 07.Krieger account. He is known to be a light weight. Halfway through his second appletini he said that Billy was going to merge into his account and W|S was going to merge with RoyalE...I have some proof to substantiate my claim, where is yours?

Proof of Billy/07.Krieger account merge:
2vceyx5.png

Proof of tribal merge:
34i01f5.png

DeletedUser79609

Rumour has it that there are now limited edition Platinum Crystal Balls available with every PP purchase!*
*Terms and conditions apply. This is a limited time offer and subject to availability

DeletedUser120817

Oh, dear...this is awkward. I was at the bar celebrating the Penguins Stanley Cup win with Goldie of the 07.Krieger account. He is known to be a light weight. Halfway through his second appletini he said that Billy was going to merge into his account and W|S was going to merge with RoyalE...I have some proof to substantiate my claim, where is yours?

Proof of Billy/07.Krieger account merge:
2vceyx5.png

Proof of tribal merge:
34i01f5.png

Ok im confused now. He is merging with Krieger or Clowds?

DeletedUser120524

Yo, chill.

I heard a rumour JUST NOW from a known and super reliable source that Panda has had a sleeper-cell planted in WS since the beginning of the world, and they foresaw the downfall of WS but the purpose of the sleeper was to then defect into NOOBS and once he has extracted all of the top secret information from NOOBS his account would have grown so large and so unstoppable that he can go aggro from their back line and pincer them in-between Panda