Rumour Has It...

DeletedUser79609

Rumour has it Kirk is looking good for his age

tumblr_inline_n8j9w6xyIq1r7ffn0.gif

Rumour also has it I managed to pocket-upload from my phone and didn't realise lol

DeletedUser120524

Rumour has it Voodoo is in my tribe, and rumour also has it that Birds of Paradise is going to pull a Krieger and leave behind his tribe to join my tribe as well.

I tried to warn you guys before about my crystal ball black magics as seen below:

Rumour has it that something unforeseen is in the works and will officially occur in 2 weeks. Some people will be left scratching their heads and others will be left teary-eyed and confused. Those people you call brothers and sisters, how well do you truly know them? Rumour has it... not very well at all ~

Now I am predicting the future once more!

One of the top 10 players in NOOBS is a dirty spy!

OTDDeathAwaits

Rumour has it Voodoo is in my tribe, and rumour also has it that Birds of Paradise is going to pull a Krieger and leave behind his tribe to join my tribe as well.

I tried to warn you guys before about my crystal ball black magics as seen below:

Rumor has it I heard this rumor with the alteration that Birds was joining AVATAR and voodoo was switching to SQUAD o_O

DeletedUser120814

I truly hope we have a spy <3

Spies are my favourite internals, there is so much anger into it and dedication to smack the spy with that anger

And the victim always cries amd begs in the messages while we dont stop and avatar cant help them

Whoever the genius is, i cant wait to attack you :)

Ps voodoo. What r u going to do when we cancel cs :)

OTDDeathAwaits

I truly hope we have a spy <3

Spies are my favourite internals, there is so much anger into it and dedication to smack the spy with that anger

And the victim always cries amd begs in the messages while we dont stop and avatar cant help them

Whoever the genius is, i cant wait to attack you :)

Ps voodoo. What r u going to do when we cancel cs :)

Rumour has it you still do t get this game.

DeletedUser79609

Rumour has it that Artista is the dirty spy. I heard he contacts certain members of Screw offering information in return for advice on how to use his PP

Obviously the advice was genuine :rolleyes:

DeletedUser120814

Rumour has it that Artista is the dirty spy. I heard he contacts certain members of Screw offering information in return for advice on how to use his PP

Obviously the advice was genuine :rolleyes:
Who exactly are you ingame,
And why are you so in love me with me

Are u obsessed? :)

OTDDeathAwaits

Me... when I hear that Artista and other various world 93 players believe they will get an invite(or Merge) into SCREW before the end...
tumblr_nyfw45NElu1s8i58so1_400.gif

giphy.gif

So I also consulted with SCREW members to check as see if there was anyone they wanted from around W93 and a few spoke up...

Ultimatum X's Response
John-Krasinski-no.gif

Sincerely Yours Response
giphy.gif

Fleezus Clyde Response...
hXGtYfh.gif

W0sh's response...
giphy.gif

To all you hopefuls...
giphy-7.gif

And those in SCREW..
unf_101_f.gif

And to those 2 people I promised places to...
giphy.gif

DeletedUser115162

Until the Next Tribe Collapses and you recruit the players.

DeletedUser115162

Ahahahah Don't Flatter yourself mate.... Only deal i was going to cut was taking Tipaul666.