Rumour Has It...

DeletedUser115162

Look out... Trying to Destroy my Cred what am i going to do.

DeletedUser120814

Rumor has it, Artista90 is ranked 1st OD on w93 simply because he's FAMOUS :cool:

Avatar hates awesome people because they're losers

DeletedUser79609

Rumour has is it a certain someone is mistaking fame for infamy ^_^

giphy.gif

DeletedUser120994

Rumor has it ur jealous ur probably not worth a hair of mine
And ur obsessed with me <3

The more they shitpost us the more it's clear to see how they're losing this war.

You may lead in caps but you lack players who can grind and build villages like we have in Klaus, artista & BGR.

VIVA LA NOOBS!

DeletedUser116463

The mother off all rumors has it that someone is murdering the grey community due to this further rumor circulating says that this guy will be internalled since he is dragging down the image of the whole tribe members.

Attachment below vaguely described the profile of this guy, most of the information hidden just not to spoil the plan against him, the information which i can vouch as reliable since it was came from a friend who happened to have a friend inside of their leadership.

shitty.jpg

Disclaimer:
I dont usually post on this thread since im not into giving info which is not true but the materials i have received are certainly a synthetic so i decided to disclose the small part of this information.

OTDDeathAwaits

The more they shitpost us the more it's clear to see how they're losing this war.

You may lead in caps but you lack players who can grind and build villages like we have in Klaus, artista & BGR.

VIVA LA NOOBS!

Rumor has it that its a losing mentality to just noble barbs.

DeletedUser115162

Wait you haven't won world 93 yet.? Come on guys pick it up.

DeletedUser114588

"gangbang on SCREW"

The only people who talk about this gangbang on screw is.... SCREW.

Your declaration mentioned I "tried" to gangbang screw but that was an exaggeration that SOLO admitted to me to make the declaration more interesting.

In reality, ive spent more time talking to solo about crisps then i have orchestrating some grand scheme

OTDDeathAwaits

"gangbang on SCREW"

The only people who talk about this gangbang on screw is.... SCREW.

Your declaration mentioned I "tried" to gangbang screw but that was an exaggeration that SOLO admitted to me to make the declaration more interesting.

In reality, ive spent more time talking to solo about crisps then i have orchestrating some grand scheme

Rumor has it I dont even really like crisps. Also rumor has it that mail was only about 3 long :eek:

So your rumor is that you didnt spend much time or effort - we know thats not true ^^

DeletedUser114588

Oh i have spent a lot of time and effort, but not on arranging some gangbang your guys keep mentioning.

Also, i did not want to mention what the bulk of that conversation was for obvious reasons haha

DeletedUser120814

Rumor has it the avatar spy was co-playing my account

AND THEY STILL CAN'T BEAT ME even if my account is helping them against me.

Lol a bunch of old back stabbing losers

Ur running out of people to backstab, how will u grow next? Eat each other :)? And how will u stop me now :)

Game over for u

DeletedUser120425

Rumour has it Artista's Co (TNBRO) purchased premium on the account and then he was thrown off the account.
Rumour also has it Artista believes my account is empty of troops but he is still to chicken to attack me.
Rumour also has it he is that shit of a player he op'd the same guy twice next door to me and I stacked him with 90k Troops.
Rumour also has it Artista went from Rank 1 in K36 to a squashed little bug on the window.
Rumour also has it Artista & crew cannot push our frontline while we push theirs further and further back.

Fact has it Artista is nothing but mouth and unable to beat me.

Rumour has it TNBRO was thrown off your account way before your mini-operation that happened at 3am this morning, but somehow I was still very informed on it.

Fact has it, you blamed the wrong person, and have to keep searching.

Rumour has it you are going to win this world, however fact shows you are just a shit player, and therefore the rumour will never become fact.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120814

Rumour has it Artista's Co (TNBRO) purchased premium on the account and then he was thrown off the account.
Rumour also has it Artista believes my account is empty of troops but he is still to chicken to attack me.
Rumour also has it he is that shit of a player he op'd the same guy twice next door to me and I stacked him with 90k Troops.
Rumour also has it Artista went from Rank 1 in K36 to a squashed little bug on the window.
Rumour also has it Artista & crew cannot push our frontline while we push theirs further and further back.

Fact has it Artista is nothing but mouth and unable to beat me.

Rumour has it TNBRO was thrown off your account way before your mini-operation that happened at 3am this morning, but somehow I was still very informed on it.

Fact has it, you blamed the wrong person, and have to keep searching.

Rumour has it you are going to win this world, however fact shows you are just a shit player, and therefore the rumour will never become fact.

Hahaha what a loser :)

Rumour has it Artista went through all ur defenses and took all his targets 100% success ;) now thats a fact

Rumour has it, after 3 major Ops on Artista (2 failed 100%, while all 3 Ops were timed durin my exams and when i was sick, while we stayed away from mlpblue when she was pregnant, 100% unfair and u had spy on my account and im still handing it to u) he went from first in k36---> to second in k36, while at the same time he went from 4rth in k45---> to first in k45 while the hater Voodoo is not even third in any continents

Rumour has it voodoo came inside Artistas cluster in k36 via inactive Zuyan, while Artista is in Voodoo's cluster via conquering active players, and will grow more inside Voodoo cluster, yet wont touch the turtle :)

Rumour has it Artista90 has a lvl 15 watchtower inside Voodoo cluster via conquering mucus, ty very much friend, and there is nothing a turtle or his friends can do about it, massacre will happen soon there

Rumour has it yes tnbro purchased Pp on the account but spent it all upgrading headquarters to lvl 25 therefore kicked

Rumour has it ur just crying because you cant stop me.

Rumour has by the time im done with u, your keyboard will break via Voodoo tears

Rumour has it screw are having serious second thoughts about recruiting u

Last edited: