Rumour Has It.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to break your bubble, but i was told tommeeh was different from maxut and tosbaqua as well. Same goes for tribalnoob and smileyface. You and i both know better deep inside ;)

But let's pretend its all save and sound. Maybe if we try hard enough it will become reality woudn't that be great?

I know little in regards to the north and what happened with Smiley, so i wont comment there.

As far as Tom goes he quit, Hes reasons are hes own if he wants to share then he can if not, isn't my place, and with the greatest respect, you didn't see us making a big drama about razersteak being internaled, each player has the own reason for no longer playing, think its better left at that.

I'm Not sure how you can compare and Smiley, Tom's account was not broke, hes war stats are still + NN does not control hes villages.

Lord BillyNoMates

strange because im 100% sure vodka has more tribes allied to them then what NN does

and the fact sean asked every other tribe for help aswell just shows vodkas true colours

Lord BillyNoMates

Once again billy shows up, not knowing what he’s talking about...

Billy, whoever you are getting your info from needs to be rimmed, as they are lying to you. (just looking out for yah mate :p)
right because TF and Chosen are both fighting for vodka
and you can deny it all you want everyone knows its true

your leader and players have also asked felons to support on request of sean

so thats another tribe you tried to get help from

DeletedUser118185

strange because im 100% sure vodka has more tribes allied to them then what NN does

and the fact sean asked every other tribe for help aswell just shows vodkas true colours

You share diplomacy with every little rim tribe out there..
You even tried to make Felons turn on us so come on man...you are a joke.

DeletedUser121092

right because TF and Chosen are both fighting for vodka
and you can deny it all you want everyone knows its true

your leader and players have also asked felons to support on request of sean

so thats another tribe you tried to get help from
giphy.gif

I don't know how you come up with some of this stuff Billy. Please keep it up though, it's hilarious!

Lord BillyNoMates

You share diplomacy with every little rim tribe out there..
You even tried to make Felons turn on us so come on man...you are a joke.

i made felons turn on you? pretty sure they wasnt working with you int he 1st place, so your just talking shit right there

DeletedUser118185

i made felons turn on you? pretty sure they wasnt working with you int he 1st place, so your just talking shit right there

No you tried to get other tribes to fight us..thats a huge difference!
You tried to convince them to move against us because you are desperate..which shows NNs true colours. You already got 3:1 tribes against Vodka,...you were double our size weeks ago and yet you failed miserably :D

DeletedUser121283

You can turn a neutral tribe against someone... lol. And once again your earlier info of who we are allied with is off. And assuming you are allied with even some of your academy/basher tribes, you have more allies then us rofl

Lord BillyNoMates

Felons wernt ever going to work with trash like vodka

only players in vodka has low morals and low integrity

Lord BillyNoMates

i dont back stab and i dont encourage others to back stab either

defo not a description of the superbad account

DeletedUser121283

i dont back stab and i dont encourage others to back stab either

defo not a description of the superbad account

I’m hoping you realize there have been multiple NN players who have run to vodka wanting to be spies so that we won’t noble them out, then they get stacked and attack out of no where. This is really the only reason you guys have had any successful ops.

And I would bet leadership is behind that strategy... yet we’re the ones with no integrity

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ofc NN has less allies than Vodka in the war, you merged with them all... But you are allied to Smash and Crawl tho, so isnt it even?

Varomnia

Rumor has it, all rumor has it threads turn into cancer. Keep it up, making players real motivated to come back.

DeletedUser

I know little in regards to the north and what happened with Smiley, so i wont comment there.

As far as Tom goes he quit, Hes reasons are hes own if he wants to share then he can if not, isn't my place, and with the greatest respect, you didn't see us making a big drama about razersteak being internaled, each player has the own reason for no longer playing, think its better left at that.

I'm Not sure how you can compare and Smiley, Tom's account was not broke, hes war stats are still + NN does not control hes villages.

Difference is razer wasn't losting villages every day to vodka where tom was.. (to NN obviously)
Not saying tom coudn't have personal issues but i'm quite sure he would still be around where it he was not attacked by NN.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you explain your tribal failure because Vodka was a premade and NN was not?
No wonder your tribe is falling apart with a leadership like that :D
A few weeks ago NN and your 5000 Basher tribes were more than two times the size of Vodka. By now we have outgrown your family tribes.
You will lose because your leadership was a complete failure, this is also the reason for your members abandoning the sinking ship.
*caugh* Varomina*caugh* :D

And i'm leadership since when?