Rumour Has It...

DeletedUser118633

Let's get it going :)

Rumour has it SMD will have more tribe changes than any other tribe in the first 2 weeks..

LOL I wasn't serious about being able to predict the timeline but the W97 hyped up premade SMD is doing exactly as expected given the Dukes (Brad) track record.

26 Days into the World and they total a whopping 141 tribe changes...

And Brad you call that a premade, ROFL

Rumour has it SMD council held a meeting today to discuss the best way to wash their hands of this world and accept zero responsiblity. They are currently drafting the best possible excuse in preparation for pressing dispand inside the next month.

Talking to brad in 2018:

Me: So what happened on world 97
Brad: Dude we wern't even playing seriously.
Me: You mean you quit.
Brad: We got fucked over..
Me: You mean you rage quit..
Brad: Dude Fuck off
Me: Exactly

#Recruit2win #TrumpStrategy #Haterlife

Schizophrenic

who did they get screwed over by?

I mean The clyde approached me for a nap which i kinda knew i should never accept. In anycase the obvious happened.

https://gyazo.com/c2c3993d156c77483f8d789b84443a0d

So why recruit Sniper In demand? Well 1 of 2 reasons.
.1 because i felt bad for the situation he was in, caught between a rock and a hard place, he had two choices if he was to remain in SMD, fight us now and hope our numbers are beatable, which he tried before an failed, or go along with the nap and let us grow and make it harder for him in the long run. He added me on skype and we had a bit of a stand offish conversation he wasnt really wanting to admit he was kinda screwed fighting for a tribe that has no respect for diplomacy what so ever or much player loyalty, I knew he was wanting to jump ship so to speak, since he was basically acting like a girl in a club that you've pulled and want to take home but she still kinda wants a little more chase! So at the end of the day principally he was recruited so that he would not hinder my players growth and in hopes he would add a little muscle to that area.

It is that lack of foresight that is hurting SMD not people betraying them, not to mention the mails they sent our allies in hopes they would turn on us, which i cant post because of the swearing but yeh. We never had any intention of breaking any diplo with SMD so its their arrogance that will bring them down. And batan threating to rape the female players in SMD aswell wont help.

Reason two is simply over this:
https://gyazo.com/c64f15343650d98bf3444538dedd8918
https://gyazo.com/d595e0659ee1b9f1ab3feac4edd8bbde

There you see him bragging about pulling my members early days only to watch them come back to me in the long run with some decent guys too.

I have a lot of love for brad and if you want diplomacy please don't hesitate to contact Sniper in Demand.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I guess this is the end of SMD. I see some of their members have jump shipped and joined Aegis and s-rank. There was a lot of trash talking from SMD's side during the start of this world. I wanted to see a good fight between s-rank and smd. From what my mate in Aegis has hold me 2 players in s-rank have been destroying smd's northern front. like wtf? seriously? smd? weak....

Schizophrenic

I cant see why anyone would join Aegis, looks like SMD players have poor judgement for tribes

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rumour has it ~IL~ now has some diplomacy :)

sUyBb4b.png

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your photoshop skills are about as good as your reasoning here. What do I gain from lying?

the perception of having no diplomacy - a claim made on multiple occasions to justify accusing other tribes of hugging

DeletedUser100230

Rumour has it ~IL~ now has some diplomacy :)

sUyBb4b.png

You can actually have a career in designing my friend !
Just so you know why? And where? Are academy tribe of IL . And we are at level 16 not 10 .
Rest all looks perfect .

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You can actually have a career in designing my friend !
Just so you know why? And where? Are academy tribe of IL . And we are at level 16 not 10 .
Rest all looks perfect .

nah I suck at design but thanks all the same

now that's a lovely rumour :)

See Quack that's how your ment to do it

Last edited:

Quack

Reaction score
nah I suck at design but thanks all the same

now that's a lovely rumour :)

See Quack that's how your ment to do it

Oh right, so I should've treated it like a joke. Just like your growth so far in this world ;)