Rumour Has It...

DeletedUser116033

Rumour has it Aegis is still trying to add more tribes to Akatsuki gangbang.

Brief done. Orders recieved. Time to
8F597E771A71D1B30EBF47FAE50E3EF292A49B76

Percy we see you.

barca4ce

Reaction score
For the fun of it.. it is nice to also show how your tribe has sent support... how little they could come up with even all those pallies... and this is just one attack... I haven't seen many times at all anyone kill 10 pallies. lol

upload_2018-1-4_3-27-8.png

Attacks happen, defense happens and here sure noble died and sure lots of support died, which in this state of game is not something that is overflowing

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
For the fun of it.. it is nice to also show how your tribe has sent support... how little they could come up with even all those pallies... and this is just one attack... I haven't seen many times at all anyone kill 10 pallies. lol

View attachment 1340

Attacks happen, defense happens and here sure noble died and sure lots of support died, which in this state of game is not something that is overflowing

funny thing is those are mf paladins in an mf village they dont even need us to shut you down. you dont see our ODS skyrocketting

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
i dunno what browser you use but make sure you are copying "the image address" not just the image if you use chrome.... I assume its similar on firefox/opera/edge.

MjFFHLO.gif

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i dunno what browser you use but make sure you are copying "the image address" not just the image if you use chrome.... I assume its similar on firefox/opera/edge.

MjFFHLO.gif

thats it thanks im a bit of a noob to the forums usually just focused on play but wanted to talk some trash :D

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
rumor has it pachi is looking for lost troops but they wont be home anytime soon

also kicked superhatt and jitmu once villages started capping. Recruited jitmu right in the middle of us to be an ass and now hes rimmed congratulations.

Last edited: