Rumours and Facts of W86

DeletedUser117168

CLEARLY, a stolen thread. Please cheer everyone up with some rumours, some pnp, some everything.

Rumour a) It's been said that tudadar is gonna be rimmed by a noob tribe :x is the the god tudadar gonna be rimmed? stay tuned

DeletedUser118185

I really like this guy for some reason. Dont get me wrong I hate barb munching, but he does it on a professional level

DeletedUser117168

no one knows why, but everyone loves him, he pops out of nowhere into the ranks with extreme speed, rims some nubs, then fades away. gods work that way as well, we love them and we don't even know them *shots fired* but yea, he's good

DeletedUser

i beg to differ but what ever lol... on a another note love ceiling destroyers move on mayhem real classy bud, leave and hit someone when they are sleeping

Deleted User - 4669627

i beg to differ but what ever lol... on a another note love ceiling destroyers move on mayhem real classy bud, leave and hit someone when they are sleeping
he has nobled 2 of his former mates now (1 more than you), boosting him into the rank 2 spot
i would like to remind everybody i prophecied his leaving mayhem and attacking his mates :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Chuck norris making our lives easier by wrecking Shhh single-handedly as i have heard through the grape vine

DeletedUser

he has nobled 2 of his former mates now (1 more than you), boosting him into the rank 2 spot
i would like to remind everybody i prophecied his leaving mayhem and attacking his mates :icon_eek:

I got gifted the vil il have you know

Who are you like you post on every world, but everyone i ask is like i dont know who he is he has been around for ages i think he was a pro, then il ask what worlds was he on and everyone will say i dont know.

WHO ARE YOU!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh mah gawd... Maybe.. No... It can't be... The reincarnation... God... Tud- No, it can't be!

DeletedUser

Ceiling Destroyer Feb 18, 18:41
Hello Mayhem members,

Its only fair to you to provide some explanation for our actions.

We came to the decision that Mayhem was not the long-term tribe for us. Minimal communication, no coordination, lack of hands on interaction/direction from leadership. We were not in the skype chats so we cannot comment on what was done in thee, but with how few tribe members posted skype usernames in the skype thread, majority of the tribe does not use skype and thus is also missing out on any directives given there. There are some good players in Mayhem, and the leaders aren't bad, so Mayhem is not without hope. We could have injected ourself into council/done all kinds of things to make Mayhem better from a leadership perspective. However, both players on CD account duke top tribes on old, established worlds. We both joined W86 to have a break from all aspects of leadership, to just relax and play the game as peons for a change (I personally haven't gotten to do that since the earliest days of W60 many years ago, I have been baroning or duking tribes since)

We opted to leave the tribe now, rather than stay longer and become more engrained in the Mayhem culture - it would only be more devastating to have us leave later.

Going solo presented us with an issue - hodgy77 was a very active farmer with an academy 99 minutes from our main village. This put us at a very large risk. We made the decision to strike first. It was nothing personal against hodgy. Once we made the decision to go after hodgy, the next logical step was to remove the likely-to-be-very-pissed-tribemate MadRevanger that was adjacent to our main to prevent retaliation from such a short distance. Again, nothing personal to Mad, but if we attack one Mayhem player we do expect retaliation from others.

Speaking of Retaliation, we have planted no informants in your tribe, however we have already been informed that Mayhem leadership is drawing up an attack plan on us. If nothing else, perhaps our departure and aggresive move is the spark that is needed to unify, motivate, and coordinate Mayhem. There is potential in Mayhem, after all.

With all that said, we do not write this to convince you to like us or our actions. We made a fairly ruthless move that was self-serving. We expect this to be a bridge burner and for you all to very strongly dislike us. We expect retaliatory attacks, though I would caution you against wasting your offense on our walls. We have no specific grudge or grievance with Mayhem, and would be open to working with individual members or as independent contractors on a tribal level to help remove other threats, but we also understand that this is unlikely to be the case due to the fact that we've likely pissed you all off badly. We will open and answer any mail from any of you honestly should you choose to reach out to us, and will help on a personal level as we can.

For what its worth, I do personally apologize to Mayhem as a whole and Hodgy/MadRevanger on an individual level.

Best Wishes,

CD

Sounds reasonable leaving and attacking a player who you know is offline.

P.S my move to PD was location based, and my cap was a vil that was gifted to me. I even told mayhem 24 hours before i left. I act like a dick on the externals but, in game and on skype im less of one. That was a cowardly move, and really appalling conduct, first seriously low move of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Coming from the player who moved to PD because he was afraid of being rimmed by PD and wasting the large lump of PP purchased for their last world? And still has people inside of Mayhem feeding information to him and PD?

Or is that coming from the player that has done more damage to Mayhem than anyone else by feeling the incessant need to come to the externals and draw undue attention to Mayhem while trying to stroke his own ego?

b562407d26fc317093d530ed1261fcf9.png

Like or dislike CD's actions, they at least took the time to write a mail to the entire tribe and explain and apologize... You left for PD without a word to the tribe, then a Mayhem member left and was nobled by you again without a word to Mayhem.

You, sir, have no right to sit here and speak from any sort of high ground.

DeletedUser

no one in mayhem was feeding me info and do i have to notify Mayhem or should that be the player who gifted me the vils responsibilities.

Damaging, why because anyone hated mayhem no you butthurt wieners hate me because you are muppets, so back to damaging i noble a player who was going to restart anyway, whilst you stab mayhem in the back and take out hodgy who 1 is a nice guy and 2 probably one of their best players, you have 2 mayhem vils opposed to my inactive one.

You are no sir, and i am pretty sure are one of the players on CD

do not sit there and accuse me of anything. The only leg you have to stand on is calling me a coward even then, i was recruited i did not go to them.
Id like to say thank you for your time however i do not feel thankful at all