Rumours & Facts of World 82

DeletedUser

Rumour has it that there is a lot of fighting for control of Jager, and factions have started to appear. If they can't sort this out asap, will they simply split into two or more tribes, and fight it out the tried and tested way?

Lol what? You make them sound like an active tribe. No one wanted to be Duke so they simply had a poll. While stealthy was an option, I am afraid to say that no one voted for him. Unsurprisingly, the new Duke is..... Nubz! His co will simply take over the account and run the tribe. Nothing really changed much huh?

That Co is Infamous Co-player. An old Addict player that Nubz took a liking too.

DeletedUser84793

Lol what? You make them sound like an active tribe. No one wanted to be Duke so they simply had a poll. While stealthy was an option, I am afraid to say that no one voted for him. Unsurprisingly, the new Duke is..... Nubz! His co will simply take over the account and run the tribe. Nothing really changed much huh?

That Co is Infamous Co-player. An old Addict player that Nubz took a liking too.

lol darn well i guess jag blew their chances in having a great duke to run their organization...lol But if they change their minds they can let me know..I'll take control if they want me to...:icon_twisted:...lol

DeletedUser

Anytime stealthy :lol:
Who is this "Infamous Co-player" guy? I want to know as well...

DeletedUser84793

Rumor has it that xxstealthyxx killed Gestalt Theory....:icon_twisted:

[video=youtube;05dT34hGRdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05dT34hGRdg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116815

Oh i see, you abused of the account sitting :icon_rolleyes:

Not sure what the rules are in these cases ...

eLeMeNOhPi

Oh i see, you abused of the account sitting :icon_rolleyes:

Not sure what the rules are in these cases ...
Please do not discuss about rule breach in external forums, if you have any problem regarding this matter, simply contact in-game staff. :) Thanks

brattydreams

This thread hasn't been used in some time :)

Rumor has it that CGI is going to mass recruit again and this time from a war target of Colour's.

Wonder how well that will go over.

Another rumor is that BT is gearing up to hit Colour or LickMe.

Colour looks like the better choice but I have been wrong before. (Just not often)

Lots of hate going on against Colour let's see how they handle it. Numbers wise Colour is the under dog here but they have proven to be battle strong.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's been a hell of a long time since we've seen BT players in action. With new leadership and a new brand, how will they hold up?

DeletedUser116663

who knows. we need to wait until someone puts some pressure to them :)