DeletedUser

Don't Run, You forgot you have wings. :icon_rolleyes:

Runamrun.jpg

http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/dd2d4f296e3b23ebf026487a96db9b28

http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/4feb8858b2a4e54f4f80cab348e523c1

http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/d59abd39ba372016b033e7e4326bce87

^ After that snipe he got backtimed.

http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/a6157561b4f40856da0eb554f4a15145

See even the angels like you don't wanna see those reports.

hahas.jpg

Since i declared In Game. Conquers is 7-1. So AM. Is this ??

1026828_700b_v1.jpg

And ooh more interesting is.
Dec 14 12:33 The tribe MANIC has joined the war.

Two tribes trying to kill meh. :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would say good luck to both sides, but i know one side doesn't need it....lol

go lucaya.

p,s knowing you have a backtime coming and doing nothing about it, when you have loads of villas close, is bordering on tragic.

DeletedUser

Thankssss!

[12/12/2011 7:10:12 AM] hocchamp: MANIC TAKE YOU OUT!

^ A laugh on this one. He does not even send the attacks to meh. :|

DeletedUser

Update. It's 10 - 1 Sorry. :|

P.S

Beginning of the war
on 13.12. at 08:59:19
Duration of war
2 days 20:43:33

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It seems that one top 10 tribe isn't enough in MANIC's eyes to eliminate a single, solo'd account, and so they need to try to join in to give their friends a chance :icon_eek:

Time to return for a little while and join in on the fun :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Made me laugh, big bad Manic.

This argument is now invalid.

Manic joining in on trying to kill one player...

Best of luck Lucaya.

we booted him for alot of shady things and shady deals he was making and we didnt trust him. would only make sense to go after him since he is in our terrority. so why not join in?

your logic is flawed in so many ways, i wont even bother pointing it out.

It seems that one top 10 tribe isn't enough in MANIC's eyes to eliminate a single, solo'd account, and so they need to try to join in to give their friends a chance :icon_eek:

Time to return for a little while and join in on the fun :icon_twisted:

you do know the world doesnt revolve around you right googly. ok just letting you know.

we have other plans and are doing other things besides focusing on you atm, infact your all back of the bus and stuff asfar as things to do.

so dont let it go to your head eh. personally i dont like people that do such things nor would i defend a person that has done them.

DeletedUser

HAHA, Spy? :) Ya you know better. HAHA SPY ROFL.

we have copy and pasted chats from FORK.. lol proving that i booted the right person :lol:

and actually we are still finding stuff out even AFTER we booted you.

seems i made the right call outting you as a spy.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you do know the world doesnt revolve around you right googly. ok just letting you know.

we have other plans and are doing other things besides focusing on you atm, infact your all back of the bus and stuff asfar as things to do.

so dont let it go to your head eh. personally i dont like people that do such things nor would i defend a person that has done them.

Never said it did. Way to put words in to my mouth, troll :icon_rolleyes:

And, if we are back of the bus, why would you join in this war against a solo account? I like that you join the war and almost immediately begin making excuses for why you won't achieve much/anything out of this, shows just how much MANIC realises they haven't got the ability to take out a solo account, even with an ally to help them :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Never said it did. Way to put words in to my mouth, troll :icon_rolleyes:

And, if we are back of the bus, why would you join in this war against a solo account? I like that you join the war and almost immediately begin making excuses for why you won't achieve much/anything out of this, shows just how much MANIC realises they haven't got the ability to take out a solo account, even with an ally to help them :icon_razz:

lol keep talking, see how much you actually enjoy your christmas this year. trust assured ill personally ruin it for you :lol:

then again wasnt it you who ran from the world, now all of a sudden want to come back? go crawl back in your hole fail troll :icon_rolleyes:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol keep talking, see how much you actually enjoy your christmas this year. trust assured ill personally ruin it for you :lol:

then again wasnt it you who ran from the world, now all of a sudden want to come back? go crawl back in your hole fail troll :icon_rolleyes:

Hate to burst your bubble, but all our villages are close together and there is an attack break that will mean you can't actually land anything for the entirety of the 3 Christmas days, and so it won't require any work for us until the 27th if you launch on that side of the holiday :icon_wink:

And I left this world previously due to boredom - MANIC's hugging tendencies instead of their warring tendencies bored me. You wouldn't fight me last time. Hopefully this time you will actually learn to fight instead of mass-recruit :icon_redface:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hate to burst your bubble, but all our villages are close together and there is an attack break that will mean you can't actually land anything for the entirety of the 3 Christmas days, and so it won't require any work for us until the 27th if you launch on that side of the holiday :icon_wink:

And I left this world previously due to boredom - MANIC's hugging tendencies instead of their warring tendencies bored me. You wouldn't fight me last time. Hopefully this time you will actually learn to fight instead of mass-recruit :icon_redface:

hate to burst your bubble but i can still launch to land after christmas time seeing as it would take me 3 days to get there ud still have to tag lol its a well known fact i dont mind traveling long distance :icon_razz:

your excuses are as lame as ever tbh. lol now all we gotta do is not attack you to get you to quit again :icon_rolleyes:

sorry couldnt resist