Run AM Run.

-M A R I O-

Turtlez? :icon_neutral:

Yep thats a name from a long time ago, am surprised you recognized it. :lol: A lot changed for me after that world. I learned a few lessons that I had needed to learn. :)

I saw Duce won w24. Congratulations! I hope that your doing well.

DeletedUser54677

You shouldn't be surprised, you know me. The more time I spend on this world, the more it reveals about itself. To be honest, I'm the one that should be surprised. Quite surprised there are as many people that I know who are playing this world, or who are/were interested in playing.

Also; it's Deus, not Duce.

-M A R I O-

You shouldn't be surprised, you know me. The more time I spend on this world, the more it reveals about itself. To be honest, I'm the one that should be surprised. Quite surprised there are as many people that I know who are playing this world, or who are/were interested in playing.

Also; it's Deus, not Duce.

My bad mate honest mistake. :lol:

Yea seeing as googly is one of my oldest mates and rawr mode is one of my friends that i have wared in the past, i took an interest to watch these two numpties argue and flame each other etc which is quite entertaining to read every now and then.

Whats your skype now a days id love to catch up with you as its been a while! :)

DeletedUser54677

Same as it always has been. Alternatively, click the skype picture under my avatar.

DeletedUser101660

Nice declaration mate...

Goodluck "War Machine" ...:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

I know you can do it...oppss we can do it..:icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

501 incs now and counting.:icon_wink:

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser54677

More like 20, seeing as how most will/should land during the break.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know those stats will CHANGE :) ill post them on Jan 3rd :) thanks for bring up another pointless point :)

Tribe changes of the tribe involved that MANIC and AM declared on:

FAILED tribe changes

Note: only Lucaya has ever been in this tribe. And has been since before war was declared.

In my eyes, all you are trying to do is give excuses for why you have as of yet failed to have any achievement against this account, when you have been at war for 17 days now. In fact, you are trying to give excuses for failing miserably up until now to the point of which the allied top 10 tribes against our single account, you are losing so much in the statistics.

A map to show the situation of this war:

[SPOIL]
w58map.png
[/SPOIL]

War information below:

w58warinfo.png

Quite frankly, 17 days in, considering we are a solo tribe and completely surrounded by the two tribes who have declared on us, it's appalling that neither tribe has shown any capacity to eliminate this account when the situation for the account is dire. Every day the account lives, just shows how weak MANIC and AM both are. The fact that both had to get involved in this war together, and yet are losing in the statistics by over a 2 to 1 proportion, to a single account - that's embarrassing.

Excuses can be used as much as MANIC likes, and I'm sure (again) that various MANIC members will come in arms at this post and give excuses as to why they are incompetent at following up on a declaration, but the fact is that a single decent Op would be enough to effectively destroy any account in this situation. And yet, there has been no real success in any attempt MANIC or AM has had on this account to date.

I'm looking forward to this "3rd of January" change :icon_razz:

DeletedUser102496

Good luck to both sides. And hope it is a good war for both teams hehe

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So, we were told that the new statistics would be posted up at some point today. Nothing has gone up so far, and as there won't be a huge number of statistical changes today, I'll just take the liberty of posting now, as this post will show that even with no outside support, and being completely surrounded by the opposition, you can still make a stand.

I logged in today to 750 untagged incomings. I don't farm, so I had nothing to use as an Attack ID to help with the tagging.

About 20 minutes after logging in, I had the majority of the fake attacks located. What appears to be every noble train located. And most nukes located too (though I can't guarantee each of these has been spotted).

The statistics from the moment the declaration occurred ingame, tell a fair deal of the story of the conflict so far:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: Lucaya
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC, AM

Timeframe: 13/12/2011 00:00:00 to 03/01/2012 13:30:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 10
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 149,628
Side 2: 80,530
Difference: 69,098

chart
[/SPOIL]

I lost 2 villages today whilst I was offline. Well played by the attacker - I would have done the same. I did however manage to salvage the damage by recapping the third train to hit today.
capssofar.png

Then, I moved on to deal with the next trains. All 3 are from the same AM member. None land for a good 30 minutes or more, so we will find out later on if these snipes have been successful or not.

The first snipe.
snipes.png

The second snipe.
snipes2i.png

The third snipe.
snipes3.png

This player is able to send 300ms trains, as demonstrated via the third sniped train. Neither of the other two trains however, were sent in under 800ms. It would give more opportunity for success if you send the best trains you can every time. There was not much co-ordination, if any, between noble trains and what I have assumed are covering nukes, and so cancelling and sending again would have had little to no negative effects on your part. I would recommend sending better trains in the future.

Oh, and a fair few MANIC nobles died last night too.

The current lesson to be learned from MANIC and AM:

Faking will only get you so far. Once the fakes have all been sorted out, it is easy enough to spot the real attacks. And once you spot the real attacks, so long as you are capable of sniping and recapping, even when all the odds are against you you can prolong the inevitable. You will need to put in a little bit more effort.

I await the next wave of trains and attacks, whilst I finish dealing with the longer-distance trains. Lucaya account is still winning. Step it up :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We are now losing in statistics against the combined efforts of AM and MANIC.

I am not one for making excuses as to why this is the case - it would be expected regardless of why. There is a reason for the number of villages unnecessarily lost yesterday, of which MANIC and AM successfully capitalized on, which is in no way taking away from their achievement - merely explaining why there was such a bloodbath of villages lost.

loginst.png

My moving house yesterday meant I was unable to log in for a near 48 hour time period - it was smart of AM and MANIC to capitalize on this.

I am not using this as an excuse. A small number of these villages would have likely been lost regardless. Most/all will have been taken eventually anyway. Normal service shall now be resuming.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: Lucaya
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC, AM

Timeframe: 13/12/2011 00:00:00 to 05/01/2012 10:13:56

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 36
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 149,628
Side 2: 315,041
Difference: 165,413

chart

[/SPOIL]

Congratulation to the joint efforts of AM and MANIC for taking the lead in the statistics, after a 3 week war period :)