Run Boy Run

Crazy mainmix

Reaction score
LMFAO, you really try your hardest to depict yourself as an experienced player when all you've done is pay your way to the top. Plus, hug your way till this point as well, of course.

Fleezus baited you by asking to share how you grew so large so fast, then i love how you tried hard to make it seem like you're some kind of a genius and it's the reason why you're on top. You should've just answered 2 letters (PP) on that question, but you're an ego maniac that you yourself wouldn't acknowledge the big elephant in the room.

This will be my last respond to you, I wouldn't waste my time putting in effort to answer you.

Looks like you are just jealous because you can't grow as fast as I did, or you are desperate enough to dig in and start crying in forums, reading my contents and my interviews carefully, it is even funny that I did not have any time to look you up dig for your flaws, of course there are many!

About pp spending, why does it bother you so much?, because you can't afford it?, that's the main reason you are nagging about it!

If you have a problem with the system why don't you just go and report it?, help yourself to blow all of that steam and kill the grudge you are holding against me by reporting whatever you don't like about the system to the game, not cry in forums and run from the battlefield.

If your account is so cute and you just acquire 16 villas is that my problem?

I am guessing it's not!

+

I say whatever I want in my interview buddy, even if the content doesn't include anything about PP spending, it is my business!

so do not stick your nose where it doesn't belong mate, I say whatever I want in my interview, either you like it or not, if you happen to not like it and cry more in a forum especially in a content holding my name, just go a beat your head in the wall, because there is basically nothing you can do about it!

So beat it!

*I won't respond to any of your messages because you are wasting my time with your none sense*

Crazy mainmix

Reaction score
I can see CMM's balls in your mouth as you speak mate. It's easy to protect PP abusers when you're on their side.

As for this thread, nothing else to say here. Just come at us already, we will go down with our middle fingers sticking out on our grave.

I will only reply to this because this is funny :D

Quit this game and start rapping FFS...

If you spit some rhymes, wrote some lines and with your Basher leader holding the beat while you are talking shit!

we will be having the Next Eminem.

:D

Deleted User - 10994045

> Goes to TW forum
> Sees a literal Thread dedicated to bashing a player who has money.
> Realizes its not ok to have money or you should be ashamed.

Hmmm....

Someone find me a thread PRAISING someone for their PP use, and I'll start pretending this isn't literally Bullying someone for having more money than you. Point out exactly WHERE he is attacking you personally and gives you the right to light his name on fire like he is the literal devil when he is just having fun.

Would I be amused to fight someone with his advantage? No. Have I done it before? Dozens of times. Have I come to the forum complaining? Nope. I have had advantages over others due to PP farming, better farming area, better starting points, merges, internals, etc, etc, the point is, there are THOUSANDS of ways to abuse the system, most of which that have been in place for years. Stop bad mouthing the literal ONLY ONE THAT KEEPS THESE GAME SERVERS RUNNING.

"I'm only gonna play Classic from now on cause the rest of the game is SHIT!" Cool, don't come back, we could use less toxicity in forums, and when Tribalwars.net eventually has to host smaller servers because of a lack of income, you can ride your high horse into the sunset knowing you played "fair".

Get that crap outta my sight, grow a pair and accept the loss. It happens. Its TW.

I'm sure next world everyone will have someone new to complain about.

Deleted User - 10994045

OD:
Crazy Mainmix: 2.349.738(total points)/5.032.909(total OD) = 0.47 OD/points
Tawe: 62.932(total points)/116.052(total OD) = 0.54 OD/points

Farming:
Crazy Mainmix: 22.080.029 (total res farmed/day)/2.349.738(total points) = 9.39 res farmed/points
Tawe: 2.246.297 (total res farmed/day)/62.932(total points) = 35.69 res farmed/points

Also dude, you didn't even do MATH correctly, are you ok?
It would be 2.14 OD/Points for Mainmix, and 1.84 OD/Points for you, not sure where you got your nonsense from, but math says you were wrong.

Not to mention, farming is based on the amount of area farmed, not the amount of villages, and before you hit me with some nonsensical math BS, based on YOUR MATH,

RWBY Points 140,195,
RWBY Farmed 4,423,509

So I'm maintaining a healthy 31.55 average and I'm in the barbless core with 18 villages, what's your excuse with all those barbs up there?

DeletedUser124156

As for this thread, nothing else to say here. Just come at us already, we will go down with our middle fingers sticking out on our grave.

If this were your only reply it would have been awesome and kind of bad ass, but it was unfortunately diluted by all the complaining that came before it.

RWBY is pound for pound the best farmer on this world and has been for a long time now, so what ever he says about farming stats I will trust to be true.

Just because someone has PP doesn't mean they're just swiping a credit card. There are a few accounts in (Oh No/Unsure/SoSure) that spent multiple worlds preparing for 112 by putting in the PP farming grind. On my account, for example, we've spent a little over 50k PP so far on this world, and only purchased small amounts when the events have added bonus offers. The rest was all farmed before starting this world.

mrhoangdh and actually123 have both spent far more than me, and each of them farmed most of their PP on w112, while growing.

You should not begrudge those who put in the time to farm PP, or those who know how to use it properly to their advantage. If you are really bothered by it, spend a couple worlds PP farming until you have 100k or whatever you think you need to play a world properly...

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You should not begrudge those who put in the time to farm PP, or those who know how to use it properly to their advantage. If you are really bothered by it, spend a couple worlds PP farming until you have 100k or whatever you think you need to play a world properly...

personally all my issues are with the effects it has on gameplay and the community - the players themselves couldnt care less about (TW shouldnt of made a feature so exploitable as it has been on this world)

ill add encouraging more players to spend multiple worlds pp farming will lead to dead worlds with minimal activity inbetween highly active ones (odds and evens)
which again removes the competitiveness that brings so many back/to the game.

this encouraged behavior also lowers TW's revenue, along with the assumed fairness of the game, overall competition and the appeal for new players to the game. that to me is where the issue takes roots, rather then the ingame actions of a player benefiting from it

Deleted User - 10994045

personally all my issues are with the effects it has on gameplay and the community - the players themselves couldnt care less about (TW shouldnt of made a feature so exploitable as it has been on this world)

ill add encouraging more players to spend multiple worlds pp farming will lead to dead worlds with minimal activity inbetween highly active ones (odds and evens)

this encouraged behavior also lowers TW's revenue, along with the assumed fairness of the game, overall competition and the appeal for new players to the game. that to me is where the issue takes roots, rather then the ingame actions of a player benefiting from it

Thats a fair and valid concern to some degree, I also feel that without the PP farming feature, there would be a severe lack of diversity in TW worlds, its hard to bring in new people when the only ones playing have no way to physically adapt to the game because they have to wait months to "try again" based on current world release on .net

So while I agree the PP features are exploitable, the problem therein lies balancing, and I cannot pretend they have done NOTHING to fix balancing issues, but tbf, we can't expect them to smash out an update reversing a solidly integrated and tested feature based on the actions of a few, not to mention, as most keep pointing out, the people who USUALLY abuse the system in this manner, ex.- TUDADAR and a list of other names I'm 50/50 sure people would maybe recognize, but they usually bow out fairly early, leaving a strange taste in peoples mouths and a large slew of PP'd villages to clamor for.

I'm not saying its a perfect system, I'm just sick and tired of SPECIFICALLY the people who only come to forum RIGHT when its happening to them, get VERY LOUD AND AGGRESSIVE about it, and then vanish for 2 more years from Forum Presence.

Its disappointing cause I used to love the forums, the PNP was half the game for me, now I avoid it like the plague because of people like tawewet coming on here and acting like if they scream loud enough (and with enough inaccurate information) that the devs will bend over backwards to put incredibly jarring changes into place based on the fact that SOMEONE BOOSTED LIKE 3 VILLAGES TO 5K.

How about when Mainmix took nearly a dozen villages at once and boosted them to 5k in his core? Where is your post about how unfair he was then? Did you not see him in the ranks? Cause I did, I started talking to him immediately, and said "Whoa, that was fast, how the hell did you do that?" And we got to know each other. I could've easily jumped into Discord and started saying "We gotta take out this PPWHORE before he grows anymore" but instead I wanted to see what he was about, and he we are, venom being thrown in his eyes like he spat on your mother. He spent his own money. On a video game. Technically not even a video game, a fucking text based game.

Anyways, my original point was the only one I wanted argued, and I appreciate the reasonable argument Aurora, cause yeah, PP system is flawed, but the people using it are just people, they don't deserve hate with a price tag.

DeletedUser124156

I tend to agree with everything you've said here, but that is an issue beyond w112. As TW currently exists, it is not possible to succeed without PP. That leaves players with two choices - spend money, or invest time and effort in PP farming.

I'm just trying to point out that not all PP spenders have simply swiped the card. Some of us put in the grind on past worlds in order that we could play this one aggressively.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's also worth keeping in mind that players who are spending huge amounts of their personal money on this game are funding it to keep it running for the players who can't afford to do so.

If the revenue isn't there, premium account and account manager prices would naturally become much steeper or the game would no longer be profitable.

Crazy mainmix

Reaction score

Well my dear, as I said, I am a player just like you, I abide the rules and use whatever I have for my advantage, I can't just blame someone for a system he is not held responsible for?

It's like you are employed in a company, where the system does not sound right to your colleague, both of you and your colleague are seeking for the same goal but you use the system for your advantage, but he/she doesn't, then you get blamed and hated for doing your job without cheating, will that be okay?

I am just doing my job in here, I am not the one who put that system, so I shouldn't be blamed for any of this, everyone should understand that.

Otherwise, it will just sound more offish

Crazy mainmix

Reaction score
It's also worth keeping in mind that players who are spending huge amounts of their personal money on this game are funding it to keep it running for the players who can't afford to do so.

If the revenue isn't there, premium account and account manager prices would naturally become much steeper or the game would no longer be profitable.

I totally agree with this!

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Thats a fair and valid concern to some degree, I also feel that without the PP farming feature, there would be a severe lack of diversity in TW worlds, its hard to bring in new people when the only ones playing have no way to physically adapt to the game because they have to wait months to "try again" based on current world release on .net

So while I agree the PP features are exploitable, the problem therein lies balancing, and I cannot pretend they have done NOTHING to fix balancing issues, but tbf, we can't expect them to smash out an update reversing a solidly integrated and tested feature based on the actions of a few, not to mention, as most keep pointing out, the people who USUALLY abuse the system in this manner, ex.- TUDADAR and a list of other names I'm 50/50 sure people would maybe recognize, but they usually bow out fairly early, leaving a strange taste in peoples mouths and a large slew of PP'd villages to clamor for.

I'm not saying its a perfect system, I'm just sick and tired of SPECIFICALLY the people who only come to forum RIGHT when its happening to them, get VERY LOUD AND AGGRESSIVE about it, and then vanish for 2 more years from Forum Presence.

Its disappointing cause I used to love the forums, the PNP was half the game for me, now I avoid it like the plague because of people like tawewet coming on here and acting like if they scream loud enough (and with enough inaccurate information) that the devs will bend over backwards to put incredibly jarring changes into place based on the fact that SOMEONE BOOSTED LIKE 3 VILLAGES TO 5K.

How about when Mainmix took nearly a dozen villages at once and boosted them to 5k in his core? Where is your post about how unfair he was then? Did you not see him in the ranks? Cause I did, I started talking to him immediately, and said "Whoa, that was fast, how the hell did you do that?" And we got to know each other. I could've easily jumped into Discord and started saying "We gotta take out this PPWHORE before he grows anymore" but instead I wanted to see what he was about, and he we are, venom being thrown in his eyes like he spat on your mother. He spent his own money. On a video game. Technically not even a video game, a fucking text based game.

Anyways, my original point was the only one I wanted argued, and I appreciate the reasonable argument Aurora, cause yeah, PP system is flawed, but the people using it are just people, they don't deserve hate with a price tag.

This is exactly what I mean. They are not to blame for what they have done. I hope my post wasn't also taken as a hate post. It is obviously impressive how these guys have perfected the PP system. I just wish there was some kind of way to balance it out. The only solution right now is to play the classic worlds. While playing classic you can PP-farm a few worlds on the side, until a normal-PP world with your settings comes along.

Well my dear, as I said, I am a player just like you, I abide the rules and use whatever I have for my advantage, I can't just blame someone for a system he is not held responsible for?

It's like you are employed in a company, where the system does not sound right to your colleague, both of you and your colleague are seeking for the same goal but you use the system for your advantage, but he/she doesn't, then you get blamed and hated for doing your job without cheating, will that be okay?

I am just doing my job in here, I am not the one who put that system, so I shouldn't be blamed for any of this, everyone should understand that.

Otherwise, it will just sound more offish

Maybe after this world you could write an expert guide on how to properly use the PP system? Would be a good read, and you truly have perfected it.

Deleted User - 10994045

I think people would rather see the account be less defensive, and show a bit of humility
‘yeah I pp a lot come stop me’ goes down better than ‘I’m so much better at everything else as well as pp’
To be honest too, I think the language barrier doesn't translate well the intentions behind the words he uses, which is even more apparent when you only have 1 crafted reply to base it on at a time, so at the very least, I will say, I can see where the way he talks can rub .net players the wrong way XD

But afaik, he hasn't really been quiet about the fact that he is attempting to take a supporting role instead of a leading one for the sake of benefiting the tribe in the long run. Endgame is still a bit off, and with the recent Cicada/Jheeez Family war kicking off in the SE, we'll probably have to take the opportunity to present what we are capable of as well, so we can shake the recruiter tribe image a bit.

Also, small sidenote, if we're being totally fair here, I think mainmix's boasting is a lot more reasonable than some of the crap I've seen people spew on here about being able to handle a whole tribe worth of incomings, and 2 weeks later they are gone from the world as well as the forums lol XD

Maybe after this world you could write an expert guide on how to properly use the PP system? Would be a good read, and you truly have perfected it.
I said something similar tbh lol

Crazy mainmix

Reaction score
This is exactly what I mean. They are not to blame for what they have done. I hope my post wasn't also taken as a hate post. It is obviously impressive how these guys have perfected the PP system. I just wish there was some kind of way to balance it out. The only solution right now is to play the classic worlds. While playing classic you can PP-farm a few worlds on the side, until a normal-PP world with your settings comes along.

Thanks for the kind words, I highly appreciate it, and I will reveal my methods as soon as I get done from this world if that's what you are asking for

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, I highly appreciate it, and I will reveal my methods as soon as I get done from this world if that's what you are asking for

No problem! Is your village cluster supposed to be a tongue out face? or was that unintentional? haha

Ezio Auditore

Reaction score
Heyo, tawewet won't last a whole lot longer we oped him, unsuccessful first run but learned his tactics for an easy take round 2.... He ran and joined blood right after haha, with the rest of the TBD cronies that couldn't handle one OP before disbanding and running to blood