Run Boy Run

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont get the idea both sides understand eachother. The problem people have with RBR (It seems to me that is the problem at least) is that he barely acknowledges the role PP has played instead claiming it is because of ¨exponential growth¨. He even has on his profile that he ¨carefully engineers¨ his clusters. Like yeah bro doesnt everybody? I have a hard time believing RBR is so exceptionally good at it that he crushes rank 1 with nobody close.

That being said there is absolutely nothing wrong with having PP (bought and farmed), but there is something wrong with not mentioning the severity of the effects PP has on gameplay. I dont doubt RBR has pulled some good moves but everybody knows it is for a large part due to PP. And if you are somebody who just started this game it is very messed up if you join near RBR and get eaten.

Its like the millionairs kid claiming his business is ¨self made¨.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Pretty sure "carefully engineers" is a reference to them nobling villages so that they create a pattern on the minimap. I heard there's a smiley face somewhere but I wasn't able to discern it.

Crazy mainmix

Reaction score
I dont get the idea both sides understand eachother. The problem people have with RBR (It seems to me that is the problem at least) is that he barely acknowledges the role PP has played instead claiming it is because of ¨exponential growth¨. He even has on his profile that he ¨carefully engineers¨ his clusters. Like yeah bro doesnt everybody? I have a hard time believing RBR is so exceptionally good at it that he crushes rank 1 with nobody close.

That being said there is absolutely nothing wrong with having PP (bought and farmed), but there is something wrong with not mentioning the severity of the effects PP has on gameplay. I dont doubt RBR has pulled some good moves but everybody knows it is for a large part due to PP. And if you are somebody who just started this game it is very messed up if you join near RBR and get eaten.

Its like the millionairs kid claiming his business is ¨self made¨.

I won't oppose your opinion about me, because in the very end it is what you people think..

But I will justify the (cluster engineering) for you and what I meant with it....

It doesn't have to mean a cluster that looks so good in the map to everyone, It solely means a cluster that suits your own game play and how can you manage it correctly and efficiently, some players would blast to the top ranks from maintaining a wide spread of mini clusters, but some players won't know how to deal with such a thing ? if I am not mistaken!

It might be the terminology I used (in my game profile) that might sound cocky about me claiming that my cluster is the best in an indirect way, well how about I tell you it's not!

It really depends on how can someone manage his account and how good someone can keep doing it...

About the pp spending, I am guessing that every person has the power to PP spend even if you can't afford it, you can simply hardcore farm pp like many players and use it, but don't you realize one thing about all of this controversy ?

PP spending is a skill itself that you have to bear in mind, how do you spend it, how do you manage distributing it strategically and equally to give every single villa equal potentials in order to blast really hard, but unfortunately, people will just criticize you for what they call (over spending) while they haven't even checked any logs or anything? just like you did!

It's not that I do not admit that PP never played a role in that exponential growth, it's that the role it held was not (predominant), + as well as I am trying my best to avoid that topic in order to not get asked a silly question like (How much did you spend?), instead of (How do you spend it?), I would appreciate the second question and answer it wholeheartedly... Alas, I keep getting the first one, even in game mails!

+

We've got many big PP spenders in this game, particularly in .Net, but many of them just blast super hard early on and vanish by mid game :)....

The only difference is (some spend smart, some spend stupid), and since everybody has the right to farm PP, there is basically no excuse to just come at me and say (you got PP and I don't, that's why you grew that fast!), well? why don't you just farm it?, many players farmed 500k PP in 1 world, and I guess that's , enough for you to blast super hard if you spend smart, not even that, but crush the ranks and blow the stats

Last edited:

ScrubLords

Reaction score
Heyo, tawewet won't last a whole lot longer we oped him, unsuccessful first run but learned his tactics for an easy take round 2.... He ran and joined blood right after haha, with the rest of the TBD cronies that couldn't handle one OP before disbanding and running to blood

OMG I just saw this comment. ANDS opped a tribeless 90k player and wasn't able to noble a single village on the first run, and on their 2nd run, they were only able to get 2 villages, 1 was super isolated that was located in ADNS cluster and doesn't even make sense to defend, and on the 2nd, they got helped by TW when I only got 22 loyalty drop on my recap. How bad do you have to be to only get those kind of results against a tribeless 90k player? What a dumbass idea to bring it up here on the forums and humiliate your shitty tribe. No anti-snipes, no split trains, no d-train, no nothing. That op was so pathetic that I can defend it on my own while half awake.

My other foot was already out of the door way before you launched your shitty op. So why not put salt on the wound by giving away my villas to blood?

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't think anyone realized that TagEx is called that because someone reported their tribe name ;) And a mod changed it to TagEx aka "Tag Example" aka "Example of a regular tag" hehehehe. Some could agree that I named the rank 1 tribe on world 112.

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't think anyone realized that TagEx is called that because someone reported their tribe name ;) And a mod changed it to TagEx aka "Tag Example" aka "Example of a regular tag" hehehehe. Some could agree that I named the rank 1 tribe on world 112.

@RWBY Phoenix

Or maybe we just liked to change the tribe name like every other day :rolleyes:

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
gotcha so it's confirmed it was bots
Imagine that TW lets him get 3+m before banning him for bots. Worlds end with players in the winning tribe under 3m points now adays. IMAGINE how skilled TW's Anti-cheat system is if he managed to get that big before being popped.

Orrrr maybe wasn't bots and was for something else?

Deleted User - 2282801

So what happened to Run Boy Run / Crazy Mainmix this time?

ScrubLords

Reaction score
If he's violated rules, then it would've been beneficial to publicize and make an example for others that they'll still drop the hammer even if you're a #1 account and spends loads of PP if you violate these rules.

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between Moderators and Players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also.

If you have questions about the game-rules, please refer to the support team instead.

I've deleted more comments without infractions but this will be the last time.

Regards,
General Iroh

Last edited: