Run VVV RUN

DeletedUser

Yup, you got it all right.

A little bit premature but still I wonder if the SCI join to early to the wrong safty side :p

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TSE~
Side 2:
Tribes: V V V

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 43
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 485,367
Side 2: 405,143
Difference: 80,224

chart

DeletedUser103729

You forgot to send invitation to rest to the team:

5 BarBar 10.806.140 10.806.140 2 5.403.070 1055 10.243
6 STEEL 6.765.038 6.765.038 10 676.504 644 10.505
7 I.S.H. 4.542 4.542 1 4.542 1 4.542

you forgot to bring them into that big happy family of yours ;)
Or you send already invitation to them so.. it's just a matter of time that them to come ^_^

Long live the merge!!
Shame SCI for winning a couple of 'pa coins' and a false title of 'winner of the w5' you betray all honor as warrior! You proved the worst skills as fighter = surrender by merging!

Togsite2 now you have more 'brothers' to whom to cry to clear up your targets ;)

Keep the light speed up TSE! Real fighters till end of the world!

I'm sorry, i can't hear you over the sound of xJezuzX's screaming. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser103729

and this is not troll :"Togsite2 now you have more 'brothers' to whom to cry to clear up your targets"
it's previous history proved facts :/

Then prove it. Oh wait, you can't. Go back in your hole.

DeletedUser

you needed help of bigmatred when you fighted with me ;)
No worry if the merge will not kill w5 maybe we will fight again in future! :D

Nice one with the link.. you ruin all. I hope you not make such assume with human life (started with a cry and second later die) !!
LOL. important it's how you have the fun between the moments and till now TSE is kicking asses !!!
Not bad for 1x vs 2x fight :)

Now return to your mighty barbs Togsite2! and let the warriors to have fun.
You may need more villages for statistics when you will ask the end of the world (like that the merge was not enough) so took those precious barbs faster. Maybe in that way you hope that the war not to come to your door :)))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18695

Blah blah blah boring, blame me its all my fault, wait sorry, blame yourself jezuz, you are a .... something, but yeah anyhow all your lies and manipulation are what is to blame so grow up, time to end the world, you just don't have the brains to control the ending ;).

DeletedUser

stats since the declaration. 243-97. Still in favor of ~TSE~

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah boring, blame me its all my fault, wait sorry, blame yourself jezuz, you are a .... something, but yeah anyhow all your lies and manipulation are what is to blame so grow up, time to end the world, you just don't have the brains to control the ending ;).

Getto girl.. please carry out your fakes tiers away from here.. better go in w5. Your active members need more from your vills!!

http://www.twstats.com/en5/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=346651&type=&pn=1

So give them more!!:icon_wink:

And btw.. in case you not know when you take a barb it is not necessary to take it 2 time or those barbs fight back ? :icon_rolleyes:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And btw.. in case you not know when you take a barb it is not necessary to take it 2 time or those barbs fight back ? :icon_rolleyes:

Don't you mock Ghettogirl! :p Like you never had something similar happen to you .. :)
Oh and I hope V V V loses of course ^.^

Last edited:

DeletedUser

V V V are a waste of space and always have been, always doing it the easy way *snarls*

DeletedUser

Loving it.
Lets have all the quitters and complainers come and post.

Your comments warm my cold heart.

DeletedUser

andrew6ca.. this warm my heart. Just poor facts (no complains or flame) :icon_redface:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TSE~
Side 2:
Tribes: V V V

Timeframe: 01/01/2012 00:00:00 to 04/01/2012 21:59:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 444
Side 2: 135
Difference: 309

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,108,288
Side 2: 1,276,237
Difference: 2,832,051

chart

Don't you mock Ghettogirl! :p Like you never had something similar happen to you .. :)
true, my apologize Ghettogirl ! I exaggerate a little bit.

DeletedUser18695

LMAO damnit I forget to log in :/ VVV stop taking my villages ;)

I could sit here and chat a load of shit to you and explain some stuff but you are not really worth my time or effort, Ben go away you arrogant fool, TRE you wanted to come back to VVV got new account they got hammered go cry elsewhere you noob.

DeletedUser103729

I'm just sayin this is what i see here. XD

131168382487.gif

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LMAO damnit I forget to log in :/ VVV stop taking my villages ;)

I could sit here and chat a load of shit to you and explain some stuff but you are not really worth my time or effort, Ben go away you arrogant fool, TRE you wanted to come back to VVV got new account they got hammered go cry elsewhere you noob.

You'll never know what truly happened to me, or where I went :p Who knows, I might have been secretly in your tribe for a very long time :icon_eek:
And I wasn't crying :p, just saying who I'd prefer to win the war, that's all

DeletedUser

You know what will be hilarious? That in the end VVV to win because of the merge & their rate of nobling barbs but TSE to have more caps taken from VVV into this war. :icon_rolleyes:
At least the begin of this war prove my prediction.. let see how things will evolve into the future

DeletedUser

Nice work jezuz.
Maybe TSE will take your deletion chain to heart.

I've always said youa re entitled to your opinions. No matter how wrong they be.

You, and only you, have spelled your doom. Through your massive IGM campaign over the past few years twisting truth into you own fabrications, through supporting VVV enemies and inviting members under VVV attack, we are where we are at.

You rule TSE through manipulation. Good luck with continuing that route as I guess more than a few, as in the one syoua re not sitting, will wake up and wonder what happened.

Its actually VVV and Sci who were knows for deletions and greys, merging doesn't always make players happy.

When did I twist the truth?

You agreed and accepted the situation that Hitri would keep the support which were mainly on the Sci front, and that there might be players who helps him out. If the case were to appear, reports were needed as I wasn't going to sit every member.

VVV invited Ralf Meed, massively supported him. I believe he deleted quite quickly.
We don't sit many players as when people get busy, they get co-owners.

I do not manipulate my members and never have. But you often leave facts out. It sounded as Snikkel had received information regarding VVV for the first time in his life after contacting me. VVV players didn't even know that Hitri had support left on the Sci front.

Many of your own players aren't that happy with the sudden merge, specially several who lacked support.

Don't worry Dorin, there's many ways to get villages. And we can increase the ennoblement rate in time.

Did VVV really think we would give up? The move isn't completely unexpected as we know how to fight, success for one side won't make the other one happy. We have without a doubt created a lot of hate against us, specially Canuck/Coolbreeze, who made tons of Sci players delete/give up/go grey. I'm surely a big reason for it as well, since I have done my fair part, I'm the duke and I planned most of the operations.

That Sciros didn't take kind of us was obvious, they barely even attacked VVV compared to TSE.

MaKa01 on 01.01. at 11:00
Happy New Year.

May this be the last year I have to say this in TW. :D

Thanks for kicking rodos out.
We didn't declared war with TSE and we don't intend to.
It will come to a vote to end this world and I wonder how the outcome will be.

Sincerely,

MaKa

xJezuzx on 01.01. at 11:14
I believe that you'll have to say it again.

R@d@s already had an invite, only that is a reason good enough to have him removed by the norms we follow. Neither tribe in VVV or TSE may try to invite each others players and kicked ones are not allowed to be invited.

But that doesn't matter, we'll soon be warring each other. We would war each other as soon that Sci fell, which they have.

The act of desperation from VVV, doesn't seem to bend our morale in TSE. Your own members did not take kind to it however, we'll see what happen as time pass by.

We're already at war, VVV were set as enemies after I logged in yesterday due inviting the majority of Sciros.
I believe that many VVV players, who know how to fight have more or less been insulted by the act of desperation.

Happy New Year.

With that I got to get into the game again. Talk as much that you want, I'll be fighting.

DeletedUser

This is all some pretty intense stuff. Glad to see some old faces, too (even if they're ugly faces).

Jezuz is a great leader and I can say that I'm looking forward to this war. It's sad to think, though, that this is the final path down the road to the end. Regardless of who is the @$$hole, we've all been playing together for a really, really long time.

Good luck to all, and I will see you on the battlefield.