Ally The Southern Empire
Enemy Veni Vidi Vici
Title The Act Of Desperation
Start today at 12:01:37
End ---
Duration 1:32:57
Forum thread
Explanation Merge, Merge and Merge!

No resistance, challenge or skill. The quickest and safest way to win, is to invite every 100 pointer around. Every threat have to join before it's to late, its important to sleep well at the nights.

Those are the guidelines that leaders of VVV follow and always have. I thought it ended with Andrew, apparently that was wrong. The world just had to end with a last great merge.

The question is why?
Why are the leaders in VVV so desperate?

Are they scared? I know that its members that I spoke with aren't.

Have they lost faith in their members? I know for a fact that VVV had issues to mobilize troops from their members or haven't had the time to make operations. Did all the VVV members really have to be replaced with Sci's members for a last war?

And why didn't the majority of VVV's members know about the Last Great Merge? Wasn't their opinion important? Didn't VVV see itself as a democratic tribe while calling me Dictator?

Their members are however likely just waiting for an operation and some help to noble at the front. We must not forget that merges/invites isolates.

We're about a third of VVV's size now, we still got balls to fight. If any other VVV player do so as well, feel free to pick a side or the following options:

Delete and trigger a Deletion Chain.

Join TSE for a good fight instead of the usual merge.

Create a new tribe to piss off VVV's leaders and prove that you're way more skilled than a merger. We'll of course ally that tribe, as we aren't dumb enough not to do so.

And that's about it.
Have fun with your new invite Ythebear, that's likely the the greatest advantage of all invites.

I'm sure that he'll be a great aid somehow in his "own" way.

He might be able to explain the importance of all these questions, since I don't see a satisfying answers coming from VVV leaders to its members.

DeletedUser

What are the domination victory requirements?

If they are close we will have to come up with something else.

Like TSE should merge with us then a third of VVV would do the same and it would be an even war. :)

Doing it the other way round just wont work, who would want to join TSE? :D

DeletedUser

The merge more or less spells shit quality over VVV and makes its members look like a joke. This is because the largest tribe merge with another to get even larger. I believe its members are upset with it, at least those I have spoken with. VVV got a history of merging, which I don't believe anyone missed.

It's tribalwars and not tribalhugs. We intend to fight in TSE for a good battle. I'm sure that a lot of VVV members would want to do the same.

So as the war declaration says:

Have they lost faith in their members?

There's a lot of questions that VVV members should ask their leaders. It's not a message meant to scare VVV members. It simply asks if they want to play tribalhugs or tribalwars.

As whenever large alliances are created or merges appears, people quit. They see no fun in playing and delete.
There's options as I listed:

Create a new tribe to piss off VVV's leaders and prove that you're way more skilled than a merger. We'll of course ally that tribe, as we aren't dumb enough not to do so.

It's simple and easy to understand, I believe that there's members in VVV who can fight with skill rather than hide behind a merge. Or am I wrong?

The war declaration is simple to understand. We don't seek to merge for an easy victory like VVV, we fight for it. VVV were larger than TSE to begin with, but apparently their leaders where desperate and needed more members.

So the question again is, do VVV's leaders regard their members as useless?
I really don't see any other explanation as if you're skilled enough, then you fight.

darkraven9

This goes to each individual in world five. I have always believed in doing what is best for yourself and your friends. Now since this world is so big, some friends are very far away...

I for one see beyond the TSE/V V V paradigm. I have been with neither tribe from the start. Therefore people here are the only reason I would take a side...my original groups has gone long, long ago

Now after all that has happened, others may think it is very unimportant, because everybody has their own individual story in w5. Mine... Dark Energy, SCIOVA, DEATH, and now V V V...I want to speak for myself, but it should go for everybody trying to making a decision

Think about your villages and friends ,how you got them, why and if they are important to you.

If so, fight for them.

"Destroy that which seeks to destroy you."

DeletedUser

yawn....

Did someone sound a horn, I've been sleeping for 2 years.... guess I'll see what the fuss is about.

DeletedUser103729

I, for one, have no illusions of anyone in V V V being desperate. Or of anyone "hiding" behind a merge. I do know one thing that absolutely smacks of desperation, however:

No resistance, challenge or skill. The quickest and safest way to win, is to invite every 100 pointer around. Every threat have to join before it's to late, its important to sleep well at the nights.

Those are the guidelines that leaders of VVV follow and always have. I thought it ended with Andrew, apparently that was wrong. The world just had to end with a last great merge.

The question is why?

Again, no indication of desperation that i've seen, actually quite the opposite. Seems to be a lot of positive energy.

Why would they be?

Have they lost faith in their members? I know for a fact that VVV had issues to mobilize troops from their members or haven't had the time to make operations. Did all the VVV members really have to be replaced with Sci's members for a last war?

And why didn't the majority of VVV's members know about the Last Great Merge? Wasn't their opinion important? Didn't VVV see itself as a democratic tribe while calling me Dictator?

I think we rather have a different name for you.

Their members are however likely just waiting for an operation and some help to noble at the front. We must not forget that merges/invites isolates.

We're about a third of VVV's size now, we still got balls to fight. If any other VVV player do so as well, feel free to pick a side or the following options:

Not that anyone would be dumb enough to do that.

And that's about it.
Have fun with your new invite Ythebear, that's likely the the greatest advantage of all invites.

I'm sure that he'll be a great aid somehow in his "own" way.

He might be able to explain the importance of all these questions, since I don't see a satisfying answers coming from VVV leaders to its members.

Classy move, calling out the little guy. Sort of a desperate thing to do, no? That should send people flocking to your side.

Well, i'm not impressed. Anybody got anything better?

DeletedUser

Nice work jezuz.
Maybe TSE will take your deletion chain to heart.

I've always said youa re entitled to your opinions. No matter how wrong they be.

You, and only you, have spelled your doom. Through your massive IGM campaign over the past few years twisting truth into you own fabrications, through supporting VVV enemies and inviting members under VVV attack, we are where we are at.

You rule TSE through manipulation. Good luck with continuing that route as I guess more than a few, as in the one syoua re not sitting, will wake up and wonder what happened.

DeletedUser23324

nice work jezuz.
Maybe tse will take your deletion chain to heart.

I've always said youa re entitled to your opinions. No matter how wrong they be.

You, and only you, have spelled your doom. Through your massive igm campaign over the past few years twisting truth into you own fabrications, through supporting vvv enemies and inviting members under vvv attack, we are where we are at.

You rule tse through manipulation. Good luck with continuing that route as i guess more than a few, as in the one syoua re not sitting, will wake up and wonder what happened.

:d

DeletedUser

So mean! :icon_evil: Have a fun war. :icon_biggrin:

im not mean, ahaha.. and you know that.. :p

yeah agree, about VVV with SCI family, vs TSE, now the world 5 will soon gonna end.. :)

lol.. and how did you reached down here? :D you have an account? XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it is poor sportsmanship VVV inviting everyone but thats what they do and they know what they do best, i dont even care no more im used to it. :lol:

I always said if Jezuz wasnt in TSE it would be the size of VVV now. Maybe you should invite him and let him kick every second player when he gets some random thought in his head :lol:

Still see sciros are still around... and anything could still happen.

DeletedUser

some SCI are still left, but some did joined VVV, well for that, I hoped that SCI will win this world, but who knows, maybe.. :D

DeletedUser

Togsite2 said:
Well, i'm not impressed. Anybody got anything better?

You forgot to send invitation to rest to the team:

5 BarBar 10.806.140 10.806.140 2 5.403.070 1055 10.243
6 STEEL 6.765.038 6.765.038 10 676.504 644 10.505
7 I.S.H. 4.542 4.542 1 4.542 1 4.542

you forgot to bring them into that big happy family of yours ;)
Or you send already invitation to them so.. it's just a matter of time that them to come ^_^

Long live the merge!!
Shame SCI for winning a couple of 'pa coins' and a false title of 'winner of the w5' you betray all honor as warrior! You proved the worst skills as fighter = surrender by merging!

Togsite2 now you have more 'brothers' to whom to cry to clear up your targets ;)

Keep the light speed up TSE! Real fighters till end of the world!

DeletedUser

Nice to see all the quitters and forum trolls have flocked back.
I might, just might hold your opinions and judgments as something worth listening to if you were still here.
But alas, you are not.
Natural selection has a habit of taking care of the big things.

Keep it up as this is more entertaining than just reading asinine posts from Jezuz.

DeletedUser

quitters ?
I do not quit w5, I just reshape due to my reasons!
You know the begin of w5? I'm was an old player of this world

forum trolls? I'm just express my option lol!

If you are not happy for this.. then don't read and go in games and ask your people why they are are so unprepared for war!
Or you bet your cards on this strategy:
- let's merge faster to have 2x side of TSE /rest of w5 and we are winning of the world without even to fight :))

DeletedUser

Dorin,
as you feel i speak directly to you this was intended for others as well.

What is your definition of beginning of W5? Actually, if you no longer are a part of this world i don't care.

You're entitled to your opinion, almost as much as I am entitled to reply to your posts.

You're unhappy with the turn of events in W5 yet you quit. Why do you make comments on something you clearly have no means or wants to shape change to?

I care not to share any strategy with you or anyone else here.

You think there has been no fight to W5?
Heh, ok.
Yet here i still am while many other armchair generals are not.

I welcome any and all comments or plain old banter. But at the end of the day, if you no longer play W5 your opinion means squat to me

DeletedUser

I mean to said I was very long time ago in w5 and had my part of history.
I was betray by KATz duke, betray by an neigbourg player , a player that I was help with defence but using diplomacy and VVV+ friend I find a way to survive with my orig account and to piss my neigbourg long enough till the unhappyness or rl took him away. Then my interest on w5 drop and I concentrate on other world w4/w5. I even enter in contact with your top1 player (original one) even that in unprobably to remember a little noob like me (it was my tw beginner time)

"You're unhappy with the turn of events in W5 yet you quit."
I was been in & out in different shape when my times allow me.

"You think there has been no fight to W5? "
Since the fight is 2x vs 1x because of a merge the sweet of victory will be the greater for the true warrior ! At the end of life it's important how you life that life no? And not that you can life 1000 years aid by being connected to computers !
Because that your promise that you made to all people that comes to your tribe! (not all will fights, they choose a way to be 'safety' behind the tribes side! )

"But at the end of the day, if you no longer play W5 your opinion means squat to me"
Today I 'drink' some VVV blood. It''s good I want more ;)

and this is not troll :"Togsite2 now you have more 'brothers' to whom to cry to clear up your targets"
it's previous history proved facts :/