Run VVV RUN

DeletedUser

:D
Just great, losers joining forces to try and 'achieve' something that hopefully someone would call glorious.

searching for a new name? Maybe something like: the lfkdvvv23kasciovar0nr0ssanaarisajbclan alliance, 'where garbage finds it's place it truly deserves', would be great.:p
And very truthfully too. :D

Classy move, we calling the big guy. Sort of a desperate thing to do, no? That should send people flocking to our side.
Fixed

Then prove it. Oh wait, you can't. Go back in your hole.
I have had several encounters with you and none were 1-1
In fact, it even went as high as 5-1 and you still lost an average of 2.5 mil troops to take a single village from me...prenobeling not included. :D

Isn't there anyone else in lfkdvvv23kasciovar0nr0ssanaarisajbclan, maybe someone smart, to speak instead of you?
My guess would be no :p, but lets see.

Blah blah blah boring, blame me its all my fault, wait sorry, blame yourself jezuz, you are a .... something, but yeah anyhow all your lies and manipulation are what is to blame so grow up, time to end the world, you just don't have the brains to control the ending ;).
Funny, this sounds as if 'having brains' leads to 'having mergers'. :p ...i just don't want to picture myself the size of your head, must be so huge. :p

I've never expected you to go that deep, but hey! trying to win like a loser is still trying to win, isn't it ghetto?
Which is probably the only thing you care about, just a small try to win something.

well, everyone chooses what he wants for his own.

The best of luck for tse, which they probably won't need all too much anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

drxavier

I love it that rowanbaen still cares!

Name First seen Last seen Conquers
rowanbaen 2007-10-03 20:11 2009-08-01 23:41 564

played for only two minutes I mean two years.... and is still bitter, its a shame his amateur playing style was proven fatal for him.... oh well.... please move on....

DeletedUser103729

I have had several encounters with you and none were 1-1
In fact, it even went as high as 5-1 and you still lost an average of 2.5 mil troops to take a single village from me...prenobeling not included. :D

Isn't there anyone else in lfkdvvv23kasciovar0nr0ssanaarisajbclan, maybe someone smart, to speak instead of you?
My guess would be no :p, but lets see.

Hey genius, I can promise you've never had an in game encounter with me. So about being smart...

DeletedUser

Tse = 893 Conquers from V V V, V V V = 257 Conquers from ~TSE~..

:p And they say romance is dead.

DeletedUser

Those are calculated loses, wait till it gets ugly. In ca. 60-70 days account sitters can't send out attacks if - they - been sitted everyday from start of the war so the romance is not dead jet.

DeletedUser

Strong words from someone that doesn't play world 5 anymore an even if you do play under another alias then share it for Us, no?

DeletedUser

Smokender.

I spoke only the truth about the facts that I see.

BTW, can you have an explanation about this:
if old VVV are so good, why in front line, the new players from SCIR0S noble the VVV just to 'better' protect them against TSE?
Isn't a proof of a leak of skills in the middle, another fact that you use the SCIR0S members because old VVV not want/like to fight?

so just hope to see after 60 days accounts from TSE that not attack you because of the sitter rules.. like I said, bet on that! (if you want to lose )

now i will speak no forward and let the war to evolve and see after few weeks how will be.

Good luck ~TSE~ !

DeletedUser

Only what you see, ask for facts from your own tribe leadership about their massive IGM campaign for past years geting people to work secretly for them?

But like you say,

I spoke only the truth about the facts that I see."

No need to ask for facts then so no need to answer my question above then? I feel sorry for you, it looks like your leadership have teached there members on that way. Wasn't you betrayed by K.A.T his tribe VVVK that later became -TNE-? I think everyone in VVV remember that past to see KAT take VVVK out of the Family. Now I wonder what way and how you got recruited to take over the smokender account in -TSE- or maybe you was a spy working for Tse from it's start? Maybe you are not better than K.A.T.astrophe anyway.

BTW, can you have an explanation about this:
if old VVV iare so good, why in front line, the new players from SCIR0S noble the VVV just to 'better' protect them against VVV?
Isn't a proof of a leak of skills in the middle, another fact that you use the SCIR0S members because old VVV not want/like to fight?

I dont understand cause you are making little to no sense.

So far to VVV members I have spoken with have looked forward to fight Tse and I can understand them when Tse been using light and heavy espionage. I would not like to have someone watching me everyday. Spy here spy there, yes spyes/espionage agents. I would say they are part of the game an you can use them in many ways but be sure to not get you or your tribe into trouble.

so just hope to see after 60 days accounts from TSE that not attack you because of the sitter rules.. like I said, bet on that! (if you want to lose )

I am not going to specific bet on that one but, I will bet on a bigger pot that V V V will win the war. Bet on that, if you want to win :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I love it that rowanbaen still cares!

Name First seen Last seen Conquers
rowanbaen 2007-10-03 20:11 2009-08-01 23:41 564

played for only two minutes I mean two years.... and is still bitter, its a shame his amateur playing style was proven fatal for him.... oh well.... please move on....
I'm kinda embarrassed that you still care, i'm not gay.

But i gotta ask ... why do you think I'm bitter?, I just picked the only side worth to be picked...I just can't support 2 mega-merging tribes without charisma and identity.

Amateur playing style? Coming from the most useless, worthless, idiotic, and failing player from tw. :D
are you actually going to do something in this war? or just going after those barbs as usual? :p

Who-ever 'wins' ... Good Luck tse.

DeletedUser

Last Body.. you know nothing about history .. what happen in w5 !

"Wasn't you betrayed by K.A.T his tribe VVVK that later became -TNE-?"
---big LOL. Story with KAT happen in 2007-2008.
You know that in the end the duke of KAT express personal appologize to me?
You know that his gf send troops as support to me? Even if i was a noob of 60k points!

I survive because I had a good cause and I care enough to spent my time against all the odds ( VVV and his fammily , SCIR0S and his fammily) and I remain for a long time a single red spot into a see of blue.

You know from who I got defence to support my 1 big 10 village that remain not nobled?
From gf of astrophe , from a VVV memmber (not longer exist this player) and from a PKs player !
Why? Because i was good at diplomacy.. and when I let this w5( in 2009) it was in the moment when the neighbourg from VVV who betray me and wanted to rim me, it vanish from w5.
You can check my original stats from w5 (Dorin Baba) and you will see that I was keep noble his vills and make him to pay nobles to get them back ;)
Now enough about my own w5 past.

"Now I wonder what way and how you got recruited to take over the smokender account"
-- common friends .. I know Jezuz from.. more then 2 years ! That friend need co-player help at that time, so there it is..

I'm not a spy. It will betray the honor that I value. What other players do, that their business.

"I dont understand cause you are making little to no sense."
It became almost obvious that your war against "Network barb body" affect your brain..

I was speak about this:
64. New Center (426|699) K64 8,923 r@d@s [V V V] King BenX [V V V] 2012-01-06 18:28:37
74. Barbarian village (433|703) K74 9,753 r@d@s [V V V] King BenX [V V V] 2012-01-06 18:11:07
74. A 2 (413|717) K74 9,753 r@d@s [V V V] King BenX [V V V] 2012-01-06 18:07:25"

You can look for more example into VVV stats.. I'm not have time to check more!

On short , VVV is loosing spots, so it was up to a new memember from SCIROS to jump into 'help' to take the village before TSE to take them. Interesting, no?

DeletedUser

I was speak about this:
64. New Center (426|699) K64 8,923 r@d@s [V V V] King BenX [V V V] 2012-01-06 18:28:37
74. Barbarian village (433|703) K74 9,753 r@d@s [V V V] King BenX [V V V] 2012-01-06 18:11:07
74. A 2 (413|717) K74 9,753 r@d@s [V V V] King BenX [V V V] 2012-01-06 18:07:25"

You can look for more example into VVV stats.. I'm not have time to check more!

On short , VVV is loosing spots, so it was up to a new memember from SCIROS to jump into 'help' to take the village before TSE to take them. Interesting, no?

This does make a person wonder......... apparently, r@d@s wasnt such a valuable asset other than adding to the "pot" that hopes to win by adding more big chucks into the "pot" before it slowly leaks out the bottom. Yes, let's see how things go when you have no more of your own to eat including barbs when you have no other excuse as to why you are not nobling an enemy which is 1/3 your size but is out nobling your tribe 3-1.....

that my friend is downright pathetic and should NOT be tolerated by VVV council nor should it be calculated losses. But, the plan must be to hope that TSE just get tired of playing and enough of TSE quits and the only ones left are VVV so by that great leap, they win W5. Pretty smart.

or...... big miscalculation underestimating your enemy. Time will certainly tell.

CB

DeletedUser103729

Good lord, you people are quick to make your calls on the winner. You act like we haven't been doing this for years. Those numbers at this stage of the war mean nothing. Congrats, TSE, on being able to outnoble VVV for 5 days in a row. Maybe one of you can get your moms to bake you a cake to celebrate. You must be putting out tremendous effort to take those stacked villages in k60, because of course, that was the hot spot for SO long. Enjoy it while it lasts, because there's only so many villages there for you to take.

DeletedUser

Good lord, you people are quick to make your calls on the winner. You act like we haven't been doing this for years. Those numbers at this stage of the war mean nothing. Congrats, TSE, on being able to outnoble VVV for 5 days in a row. Maybe one of you can get your moms to bake you a cake to celebrate. You must be putting out tremendous effort to take those stacked villages in k60, because of course, that was the hot spot for SO long. Enjoy it while it lasts, because there's only so many villages there for you to take.

hit a nerve did we?? The only winner I pointed out was VVV so I guess you think VVV will lose?

You guys are the ones who did the big planning to merge and hit TSE, we were the ones taken by surprise...... but of course you won't agree that your tribe did a HORRIBLE job at planning this merge and stacking key villages within enemy territory you can grow from within our core.

I know I know, you plan is to let us have all the key villages back so you can take us by force from the front lines and really show us who is boss. I commend you for your boldness and soon to be show of force.

When it's 3 VVV members versus ever 1 TSE member, it doesn't show much skill that you might overwhelm us.... that is to be expected silly.

But, when you did your merger and also did your planning without TSE knowing anything, the stats should reflect that. Bottom line is, you might be a huge victory in the future but your planning of this merger and what villages to stack to ensure a quick victory was VERY POORLY planned. That fact that you refuse to admit that and resort to name calling and talking about people's "mommy" shows your mentality.

Facts are facts, you guys did a piss poor job of planning this out. Sure, due to your overwhelming size, it stands to reason you should win this quite easily but if your future planning is like your planning thus far shows you will lose even when the odds are really stacked way in your favor which really makes your tribe look bad.

Some food for thought.

CB

DeletedUser

1.2k for TSE over 450 for V V V. Face it. your out skilled.

There is many skilled players in V V V that if they pulled their finger out could do a hell of alot of damage to us. But the world is old.. people are struggling with the metaphorical zimmer frame. Mass merging players who have not made any progress with enemies in their area in their old tribe into a new tribe which infact will not make them noble the same enemies that they've had no progress with in the past. All this talk about "when it gets ugly" meaning the V V V nobles will start flying and they'll eventually win. This isn't the case as many V V V members don't care about this world anymore and/or are inactive. ~TSE~ is the more active tribe in this war thus will go on to eventually win - Unless V V V can rally their members and spread some activity to get their conquers up.

DeletedUser

Haven't had time to read everything, but took note regarding Dorin. I never knew that he played W5 before, he was invited through a W4 player if I'm not wrong. He's highly skilled and among the best. The true and deleted Sciros players should know that, as he's one of the few sitters who could stop their gains completely. That bad owners later screw, up is another thing. The south players likely remember that often they gained, or didn't gain at all.

DeletedUser

tks Jezuz. :icon_redface: :icon_rolleyes:

few time 'remain' till the accounts with sitter from TSE will stop to noble VVV vills..

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TSE~
Side 2:
Tribes: V V V

Timeframe: 01/01/2012 00:00:00 to 08/01/2012 17:31:10

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,555
Side 2: 560
Difference: 995

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,244,884
Side 2: 4,855,407
Difference: 9,389,477

chart

btw, did anybody saw the graph of VVV? It is like..
vvvl.png

the only grow is when the merge occur.

DeletedUser

the effects on the graph will be visible in 3 weeks when it normalizes. it was a 700 mil. jump so a million up or down is not noticeable at the moment.

and btw. why did you kick the 2 ex barbar out?... afraid of bad stats?

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was wondering when that would come up lol ^.^
Anyway .. small update :)

Side 1: 669
Side 2: 1,697
Difference: 1,028

We just can't seem to stop to gain more and more ^.^