rune wars dominance

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Would be nice if we can get some information on what the requirements are for rune villages to spawn in a continent?

On Oct 23, 14:00, 25 Rune Villages appeared on each continent with sufficient nearby players.

How many is sufficient?

k35 has 249 players and 0 rune villages and k46 has 318 players and 25 rune villages. K44 has 220 players and 25 rune villages. Is the cut-off 250 or 300 or anywhere inbetween? Whats the rules?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Would be nice if we can get some information on what the requirements are for rune villages to spawn in a continent?

On Oct 23, 14:00, 25 Rune Villages appeared on each continent with sufficient nearby players.

How many is sufficient?

k35 has 249 players and 0 rune villages and k46 has 318 players and 25 rune villages. K44 has 220 players and 25 rune villages. Is the cut-off 250 or 300 or anywhere inbetween? Whats the rules?

Thank you for the question :)
I have inquired further to see if there is any more information available I can share.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Thank you for the question :)
I have inquired further to see if there is any more information available I can share.

So new rune vils spawned in new continents. Any updates on what caused that or is this something you guys do manually?

colonelabbas

Step up your game PI,get us that 20% coin cost reduction!!

DeletedUser117803

Greetings, World 95.

We are not playing this world, but we are on W96. I would love to hear how the Runes Villages/Wars are playing out in the game.

What are good strategies?
What are the impacts on "normal" play?
How do the Rune villages impact tribe play?
Tips for being successful?

Thanks for any insights you can provide.

Deleted User - 10618707

It's the truth. Rune wars surmount to your average dominance considering they are highly correlated.