Co-leader
Teh Mex
Wes-T

Diplomacy
MolsonNb
Respaj
Africans
Leosageheart​

If you're interested in joining, send a message to any of our Officials. We are currently looking for people with 400+ points who play Tribal Wars with decent activity.​

Feel free to give us a message if you would like to join! We range from k58-k77 and have several members grouped together.

DeletedUser

ain't that maybe just bit to advertising name for tribe? :icon_confused:

pur3s 0wn4g3

lol.. i used to play that game.. stupid perm muted made me quit

DeletedUser

WTF! your still around? i tought you quit or something? :lol:

DeletedUser

ur playing tw, yet ur clans name is still named after the rs clan..

why can't it be tribal dinasty or tribal wars dinasty just not that name
it just seems a tad wack

DeletedUser14228

Sirkillalot.

In response to your post there are tons of clans who play different games who have tribes in this game. I don't think a name matters in this situation, please post if you have something constructive/nice to say. If not please get off our thread as this isn't for you then.

Now.

If you're interested I have invitation rights so send me a message :icon_smile:

`striker36

DeletedUser

ain't that maybe just bit to advertising name for tribe? :icon_confused:

Its not advertising runescape, couldn't really care less if you play it or not. The fact is most TW players do play runescape, and many runescape clans are on TW. Now please quit spamming my recruitment topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i play rs every now and then to talk to friends i dont see anymore but the game isnt that good

Bob the taco

i play rs every now and then to talk to friends i dont see anymore but the game isnt that good
that game rocks my best friend brother plays it all the time btw hes frann,vann and batch
:swordsman: