~RW~ Disbands

DeletedUser

Well, I have decided to disband ~RW~.

I am posting here just to prevent rumours about why I decided to disband and to clear up a few things.

Basically, ~RW~ has been at war with PwN :) since the start of the world (more or less). It was a stalemate untill a few weeks ago when RL got the better of me for a few days, then things started to go downhill. For weeks we have been under heavy attack by PwN :), but during my less active time, Ez and tH have joined in also (not coordinated etc, just random attacks). Things started not to look so good.

After that inactive spell, people started to complain saying I didnt share the work, etc. Because of this, I set up a council involving most of the people who complained. I chose 8 people to help. In 3-5 days time, 6 of them had left. Easy job huh? Anyhow, this is what lead to the downfall of RW - caused mainly by R4NDY who screwed up big time. First, he fed my members lies so they joined him in his "crusade against PwN", a few days later he quit too, causing the exact opposite to what he aimed to do.

Anyhow, with the "better" players gone and zero activity in the forums and via mail, I think it is best to let the few decent players left move on. I can see a comment coming saying "RW = fail" but I disagree, RW surpassed everybodies expectations (except my own, damn me aiming high xD).

Anyhow, off I go. Thanks PwN for the war (although I havent been attacked for a while), just don't think it was your fault we disbanded :)

Happy now kruaal? xD

PS. Special thanks to seminarian - you did what you could :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i will miss you to be honest :) with so many inactives and cowards it is a good decision...

DeletedUser

I'll still be here xD

Thats what I thought too, it got so bad that the other day I mailed 8 members asking their offensive armies so take out kock (might aswell tell you now lol), 2 replied. One with 100k+ points only had 2 offensive armies and refused to take part -.-

DeletedUser

I want to thank Adowsy here on the main forums for everything he did as Duke of ~RW~, my one and only tribe on w15.
Unlike others, I stuck with my tribe, even when rimmed I still sent support when I could, and others sent support to me so thanks for that :)

I will also reiterate what Adowsy said. I dont think that we as a tribe failed, and Real Life does get in the way of being able to acheive what one wants in this game.

Im sure some Pwn members will say it was all their doing etc, however some will commend the fight that we as a tribe did put up against strong opposition, and for that I respect them.

Thanks again for creating a great tribe Adowsy. Hats off to you :)

DeletedUser

Was a nice fight, shame to see it end now :(

Adowsy, despite what i said, you did do a good job and good luck in RL.

DeletedUser

I'll even add a few things on top of this, although I had left prior to this. In the beginning of ~RW~ the war against PwN:) would have been a fun interesting war to continue on with. For reasons that I will keep to myself I had left, but Adowsy pretty much hit the nail on the hammer. To many battles, not enough activity drove people away. I will tip my hat off to Adowsy, he done well with what he had to work with. As for the few others that failed ~RW~, they won't last much longer, they know who they are.

DeletedUser

Was a nice fight, shame to see it end now :(

Adowsy, despite what i said, you did do a good job and good luck in RL.

I share the same feeling, you done good job with what you had on your side and you put up a nice fight, if you faced with opponent of points equal to yours you would probably rip him of, but PwN was too much too handle with few good and active players. In any way good luck in real life.

DeletedUser33449

personally, i will say "well done adowsy" It's not your fault, but your members and i know it cause i've been spying ~RW~ for like a month ^^
and Adowsy quite a good player.
No hard feeling, this is just a game and it was a great war from both sides since as we all know a month ago both ~RW~ and PwN were top 20 in OD.
Thanks for the war.

DeletedUser

I would aslo like to say a HUGE thankyou to adowsy. He is probally the best leader i've ever had, and i've been playing for about a year. He is also a great player, and knows his game.

I agree with him on the disband. Too much inactivity and lack of knowledge, and also some lazyness to pull off co-ordinated attacks, led to the downfall.

I was a loyal member to the tribe (Since the start of week2), and had high hopes for us to succeed. At one point, i really did think we would win the war with PwN :), but in the end, they got to strong and co-ordinated for most of us.

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the compliments :)
I'm not quitting 15 btw, just dont know what I'm doing yet.

Doms, what did you say? :eek:

Sabi, were you spying for PwN all along? :s
I long suspected you as a spy but I thought it would be for Infect. To be honest, I only given you hidden forum access to narrow down to try to find you out as a spy..

At least some people will stand strong to fight another day now :)

Also, lets not take the credit away from the players such as leeds boy13, seminarian, fufty, lewismunch, PR ONE, boneko, faithnz, teves9999, herc1983, achilles. Ive probably forgot some too :p

--kryptonite--

Sabi, were you spying on PwN all along? :s
I long suspected you as a spy but I thought it would be for Infect. To be honest, I only given you hidden forum access to narrow down to try to find you out as a spy..

Sabi said he was spying on ~RW~. not on PwN :)

DeletedUser

Also, lets not take the credit away from the players such as leeds boy13, seminarian, fufty, lewismunch, PR ONE, boneko, faithnz, teves9999, herc1983, achilles. Ive probably forgot some too :p

Cheers mate :icon_smile:

mjet

i dont know the lifestory but if your not quitting w15 then you should join up with pwn:) and take out the rest of your ex-tribe members who are weak and dont attack and can't defend :)

DeletedUser

That would be slightly tricky since kock has strangely decided to attack me after the disband? :s
(he never attacked me before this lol)
A bit of fun (for me). I dont think he knows how to play although I may be wrong :icon_surprised:
I bet PwN decide to gangbang me now again because of this :'( lol.

I think I could get in PwN if I wanted though, they love me xD

DeletedUser

That would be slightly tricky since kock has strangely decided to attack me after the disband? :s
(he never attacked me before this lol)
A bit of fun (for me). I dont think he knows how to play although I may be wrong :icon_surprised:
I bet PwN decide to gangbang me now again because of this :'( lol.

I think I could get in PwN if I wanted though, they love me xD

Yep we will make you our k43 baron :lol:

DeletedUser33449

Sabi, were you spying for PwN all along? :s

Infect is my other object of spying though ^^ I'm PwN all along.

At least some people will stand strong to fight another day now :)

that would be me right?

^^

tek it ez

totally agree ^^