~RW~ Disbands

DeletedUser

So.... with RW disbanded and that war over... where's the invitation for adowsy? ;)

Balintataw

hey! this is my first post, and all good, i wish we could drink some beer with adowsy!

btw... adowsy!!! are you indicating that R4NDY has something to do with the failure of RW in a way, so what is your say to his tribe? and how about the AVG family?

DeletedUser

Balintataw, all avg are noobs as far as i know. IF you look at their stats, they nobled all abandoned villages. Not that this nobeling pissed me a bit, so i killed someones 10k axes.. lol!

~RW~ was strong, good organized, but members weren't ready for war. A week ago i got to see your forums, and found out how you're organized, and i was impressed, but u cant noble someone when whole squad has only 10 nukes, and two trains :S

I was never in ~RW~, but almost joined your war - i screw it up the first time (can't forget).

GL!

DeletedUser

My squad were meant to launch attacks at people (not naming who :icon_rolleyes:) and only me and 1 24/7 player successfully cleared and nobled! None of the others even launched, and this was a squad of about 10 people!

DeletedUser

No invites yet :'(
(well, none worth considering)

R4NDY is gone now, Infect = fail now. R4NDY fed all my members lies basically.
I would have took them out if we werent at war with PwN :(
Planning to betray your NAP isnt good, its even worse when your "ally" (24/7) is also planning it, lol... Not that I didnt know that would happen. (Before somebody from 24/7 comes to deny this - I have the mails that can be forwarded :s).

Whilst I'm on that subject, a while ago some people may remember 24/7 betrayed PwN and then came up with some bs excuse? The truth behind this? I selective forwarded 24/7 reports of "empty" (scout attacks dodged) PwN villages. 24/7 did the stupid thing and thought PwN were noobs, so attacked them. Successful plan xD.

Yeah mazinga, you did screw up! :icon_evil: lol nevermind.

Meh, just found out about another spy who spilt an offensive. If PwN didnt find out about the offensives we planned i'm sure things would be different now :'(

Last edited by a moderator:

harryhowza

no need to take Infect out Adowsy, KOS have taken em out from north west and i think theyre also getting eaten from below

DeletedUser

No invites yet :'(
(well, none worth considering)

R4NDY is gone now, Infect = fail now. R4NDY fed all my members lies basically.
I would have took them out if we werent at war with PwN :(
Planning to betray your NAP isnt good, its even worse when your "ally" (24/7) is also planning it, lol... Not that I didnt know that would happen. (Before somebody from 24/7 comes to deny this - I have the mails that can be forwarded :s).

Whilst I'm on that subject, a while ago some people may remember 24/7 betrayed PwN and then came up with some bs excuse? The truth behind this? I selective forwarded 24/7 reports of "empty" (scout attacks dodged) PwN villages. 24/7 did the stupid thing and thought PwN were noobs, so attacked them. Successful plan xD.

Yeah mazinga, you did screw up! :icon_evil: lol nevermind.

Meh, just found out about another spy who spilt an offensive. If PwN didnt find out about the offensives we planned i'm sure things would be different now :'(

:icon_eek: What spy?

Seminarian

Well, I have decided to disband ~RW~.
PS. Special thanks to seminarian - you did what you could :)
Thanks man, we was great for some time. Too bad it's over yet, but hey we did have fun, didn't we? :)

Looking at the attacks that are hitting my villages the last 4 days, the war aint over yet..

Pwn :) is doing a nice teamup with DKN and tH members trying to take my villages. My god, they have spent over 1million OD-points on taking 8 villages.

Gogo, finish me off already I've got exams to make :lol: