Rx4U Announcement

DeletedUser

Don't you mean there's 4 tribes? I mean my tribe is pretty sweet! :p jk but that's true.RX4U could take it all over if they put there mind set to it.

DeletedUser

Don't you mean there's 4 tribes? I mean my tribe is pretty sweet! :p jk but that's true.RX4U could take it all over if they put there mind set to it.

By no means am I saying anything else. The final three tribes are in the final three for a reason, and any one could end up being the last one standing. That wasn't my point; more that NOB!! and TDE members both believe they're the best the world has to offer, so while some debate I'm sure is being put into it, the general consensus is what we've seen: spam, jokes (From Rx4U as well as the rest of the world). NOB!! and TDE aren't as concerned as Darthtraytus seemed to have made them out to be.

As far as I can understand it, anything Rx4U does now will be a catch-up move rather than a get-ahead move. TDE and NOB!! have both done very notable things, and have been the majority focus of the world's activity for some time now. This will be Rx4U's first move since -V- disbanded, which was some time ago now; like I said, at best it can be viewed as a catch-up to try and level the playing field (In the simplest terms of points/activity/actions) with NOB!! (Who, as has been the general view for some time, is, along with Rx4U, the competing favorites to win the server).

Long-post was long.

DeletedUser

True. So basically what this might lead up to is a world war? 3 sides collide an whoever wins, is the best tribe?

DeletedUser

Rx4U playing catch-up :lol:

I just hope they are not joining me in my retirement home....I'm not sharing this yummy apple puree :p

DeletedUser

Haha I heard Some Raid mmbers are cool. So I guess they won't do too much damage to any of us that stat out of there way

DeletedUser

I thought this was an announcement?
An announcement about a meeting on making a large announcement pertaining to our future.
Sounds like Corporate America.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser92323

Go Rx4U!! Good Luck...I guess there probably Declaring on the Whole World.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to say on behalf of TAK that we're currently working super hard on making a bunch of graphs which totally prove we're winning the war, even though all we're doing is barb-nobling to boost our score.

I mean that's how it's done right? :)

DeletedUser

lol ductape..this is better then corporate america! ima go read the announcment now..