ryan ryan ryan

DeletedUser113752

i wouldnt do this to a friend, but as you are no longer (or according to you never were) my friend i shall now tell the world what has happenned today.

woke up, logged into justifi3d, everything was cool, went back to bed, 2 hours later, i notice the password has been changed with "account set to delete" on the profile, so immediately i contact ryan (the old owner of the account but with email control) to see what has happenned, and then we have this conversation:

[SPOIL][10:46:10] Ryan: Let me know where you want your PP.. Just leave me a message
[10:58:25] Tank: Why have you changed the password?
[10:58:33] Tank: ..
[11:02:52] Tank: And now you have set account to delete. Wow dude thought you were better than this
[11:03:50] Tank: I honestly thought you trusted me, and that were we friends, clearly not
[11:05:20] Tank: Atleast have the curtosy to give me a response seeing as 4k of the 6.3kpp from that account is mine
[11:05:30] Ryan: Yea I told you
[11:05:37] Ryan: Where ever you want
[11:06:08] Tank: Ryan tell me why, im gonna voice call you in 10 minutes to see why, i know you are better than this
[11:06:18] Ryan: No I've had enough bullshit
[11:06:24] Ryan: Are we really friends?
[11:06:36] Ryan: I mean come on
[11:07:11] Ryan: I'll log back in one more time to sort the PP then thats it
[11:07:35] Tank: Yes? I trusted you and thought you trusted me?
[11:07:47] Tank: Ryan why do you not think we are friends?
[11:08:05] Ryan: Your term of Freindship is very loose then
[11:08:19] Ryan: and I don't trust anyone anymore
[11:08:33] Ryan: You can go to Scott I'm sure he has 50 PWs you can have a new account in a day
[11:08:53] Ryan: Then I don't have to be involved with anyone from 68
[11:09:27] Tank: Listen to me ryan, atleast hear me out
[11:09:46] Tank: I dont understand?
[11:09:48] Ryan: Not having it
[11:09:58] Ryan: Sorry
[11:10:07] Ryan: You always knew this was temporary
[11:10:38] Ryan: Your a decent enough guy.. Shame you had my account
[11:11:08] Tank: So you dont trust me? After all i did for you and that account, how i have put my life and soul into it past thre-four months
[11:11:27] Tank: You just change the lock and throw away the key?
[11:12:18] Ryan: What did you do for me
[11:12:21] Ryan: Make a list
[11:12:28] Tank: Really?
[11:12:33] Tank: I played your account for you
[11:12:35] Ryan: Cause let me tell you
[11:12:40] Ryan: I busted my ass on that world
[11:12:43] Ryan: I can make a list
[11:13:01] Tank: I stood up for you to amigo and scott, stuck with you when you joined bash, was prepared to get rimmed just to stay with yiu
[11:13:03] Tank: You*
[11:13:15] Ryan: But that didn't happen did it
[11:13:19] Ryan: Unless my history is off
[11:13:35] Ryan: Big difference between doing something and saying your gonna
[11:13:41] Tank: Ryan if you had stayed and wanted to stay in bash i wouldve
[11:13:51] Tank: Dont even try and say i wasnt going to stick with you
[11:13:55] Tank: Cos thats a big lie
[11:14:00] Ryan: I have no idea
[11:14:09] Ryan: I don't have a time machine do you
[11:14:40] Ryan: I need to start over in TW
[11:14:48] Ryan: and this is how I'm gonna do it
[11:14:51] Tank: So that means i have to lose everythig too?
[11:15:08] Ryan: Yea it sucks
[11:15:11] Ryan: and its not you
[11:15:14] Tank: screw it
[11:15:15] Tank: Im done
[11:15:16] Ryan: Don't get me wrong
[11:15:23] Ryan: Once again sorry
[11:15:25] Tank: This shit has happenned too much with me and tw
[11:15:33] Tank: Thought we were friends
[11:15:43] Tank: Thought a lot of things that werent true
[11:15:47] Ryan: I have no friends that play TW
[11:15:52] Ryan: Took me a long time to see
[11:15:55] Ryan: All selfish pricks
[11:16:01] Tank: No, you did, but now you dont
[11:16:06] Tank: How was i selfish
[11:16:07] Ryan: No I never did
[11:16:18] Ryan: Only people looking out for themselves
[11:16:23] Ryan: Well you got your PP
[11:16:27] Ryan: I'm a man of my word
[11:16:35] Ryan: Find a account
[11:16:40] Ryan: Or I'll put it somewhere
[11:16:42] Tank: Im done with tw
[11:16:45] Tank: Keep the pp
[11:16:47] Ryan: (y)
[11:17:01] Ryan: See ya
[11:18:22] Tank: lt me tell you
[11:18:28] Tank: if i ever find you on another world
[11:18:34 | Edited 11:18:38] Tank: i swear to god im going to hit you
[11:18:46] Tank: thats what i do to people who betray my trust[/SPOIL]

For any of you that do not know ryan, he can be very good at changing his mind very quickly. This is a prime example, one day he says:

[SPOIL]Ryan: I gave him my account
Ryan: I trust him enough
Ryan: He is justifi3d
Jordon [Devil]: yeah :) i know
Ryan: good people
Jordon [Devil]: he really is :)[/SPOIL]

So, there you go, ryan, if you read this, im gonna find you on every world you play and make your tw life a living hell :icon_biggrin:

and for anyone that plays a world with him in the future and reads this, make sure you let his whole tribe know about how much of a self rightous prick he is but mainly let me know so i can get an account on that world and rim his ass.

Tank out-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol this made me laugh . Sorry tank but in the future make sure you are the biggest diva on the accounts you play.

DeletedUser76845

lol funny how you waste your time playing his account xD

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[11:15:55] Ryan: All selfish
[11:16:18] Ryan: Only people looking out for themselves

You are the biggest hypocrite eva. Still funny but, wow.

Justifi3d

You help the same people out for almost a year.. See if you aren't selfish in the end!

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@Ryan - I advise seeking professional help bro.

@ Tank - Poor choice in character. You never know what your co-players and that's a risk we all take. You're going to have bigger trust issues than Matthew from the Lucaya account now. :lol:

DeletedUser110536

Holy what the hell??? Ryan what the heck is going on???? Tank did invest 4 kick ass months into that account also, and you did this?

Why!!!! What is the purpose?

Tank you can jump into my account if you want. I do not get this at all. Ryan, unless you have a reason I don't know about, I think it is unfair to just delete the account, with out Tank's agreement.

Justifi3d

@Ryan - I advise seeking professional help bro.

@ Tank - Poor choice in character. You never know what your co-players and that's a risk we all take. You're going to have bigger trust issues than Matthew from the Lucaya account now. :lol:

You don't even know me.. Your opinion isn't Justifi3d

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby
Aha-aha-aaa
Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya

The only thing I know is that you were friends with Tromboner1 from w19 and he is sound so I'm gussing you're sound. You just don't come off particularly well in that Skype conversation.
:lol:

DeletedUser111574

Holy what the hell??? Ryan what the heck is going on???? Tank did invest 4 kick ass months into that account also, and you did this?

Why!!!! What is the purpose?

Tank you can jump into my account if you want. I do not get this at all. Ryan, unless you have a reason I don't know about, I think it is unfair to just delete the account, with out Tank's agreement.

He is more than welcome to come back home in K56 to finish what he started, as for you Ryan thats plain disgusting, I didn't think you would do something like this. if you had a problem with what ever it was it should have been kept on the side instead of creating all this drama and taking it out on a player who has been playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113752

and i have had the unfortunate privilage of knowing you, and i for one can tell you that you sure do need help. you complain about all the sh*t other people do but then as soon as you do it yourself you justify it by saying "i need to start over"

if you want to start over m8, go get a new account on a new world and forget about your old account, but no you dont think logically, you just think about whats best for you. no wonder you have no friends and noone you can trust, because you pull sh*t like this all the time.

If you dont trust someone who took over your account, didnt try to take it for themselves, built it up for you but all the time you said i shouldve known it was 'temporary' then that there is one of the biggest d*ck moves i have ever seen.

Semper fi m*therfucker

thats what you say right? never leave a man behind? you just left 69 accounts behind, good to see you stand by your word.. all that training really didnt pay off did it

Toodles

btw

mace > yoda

Last edited:

Justifi3d

Hey Ryan! So about that premade when w68 is over?

So you can play like you did on Masters... Right :/

All I see is a bunch of mad players.. Its like Tank said though we are all "Friends" :D

Last edited:

Justifi3d

You said you only logged in 1 time a day.. and you expect to win like that?

I'll be clearing out for a few discreet NADs players so obviously not everyone feels the same.. Funny how that works

Amigox3

I'm not gonna argue about some silly masters things with you on a w68 forum

DeletedUser113752

You said you only logged in 1 time a day.. and you expect to win like that?

I'll be clearing out for a few discreet NADs players so obviously not everyone feels the same.. Funny how that works

or maybe they just want the free villages and dont give a damn about you? funny how that works

anyways i have said what i want to, ryan you can keep going on about fwends (see dallow) but i think everyone has got to the stage they just dont give a shit about you or your stunts anymore ^^

Justifi3d

I'm not gonna argue about some silly masters things with you on a w68 forum

Ok so thats silly.. I think W68 is silly.. This all goes back to you guys not being able to deal with opinions.. I no longer want my account that I have played for 6 years to be involved in W68, so whats the real issue?

He is more than welcome to come back home in K56 to finish what he started, as for you Ryan thats plain disgusting, I didn't think you would do something like this. if you had a problem with what ever it was it should have been kept on the side instead of creating all this drama and taking it out on a player who has been playing.

Hmm I seem to remember taking time outta my life to help you setup Bookmarks and Scripts... We have such short memory spans on 68.. Didn't I get you setup with Jimbo also?

DeletedUser113752

and why are you having a go at faz for expressing an opinion? is that against the law in ryanland?