ryan ryan ryan

Amigox3

I no longer want my account that I have played for 6 years to be involved in W68, so whats the real issue

Well the real issue is you talk about loyalty and honor 24/7 and you choose to leave over some extremely silly stuff. So you step away and let Tank continue to play it and then come back and take it away cause you dont want him to play it anymore with no warning and no real JUSTIFICATION. Its extremely disrespectful to Tank, if you had any intention of being a loyal soldier or w.e you call yourself you would let tank finish the world. If you dont want your name associated with it let him change it to Tank it Out or w.e he wants to name it. Instead you come back and kick him off cause all of a sudden your done. If you want me to go on I can. I used to highly respect you as a person and a player even after we stopped talking you had done alot in this world but all respect I had for you died when you took the account away

Justifi3d

Like I said it was always my account, Tank knew that coming in.. The only thing that changed, was the trust level from my side.. I don't trust any of you.. Bar a few "Friends" that I still have on 68

Co-playing a account on multiple worlds never works, trust me I have been down this road before.. People start squabbling over Flags then PP and its get really messy. Sorry if I didn't want to be on the losing side of it

We did it to KILLERMANTIS account did we not? 2 weeks Dean didn't check his Email and he lost his account, sorry I won't let that happen to me..

DeletedUser113752

Like I said it was always my account, Tank knew that coming in.. The only thing that changed, was the trust level from my side.. I don't trust any of you.. Bar a few "Friends" that I still have on 68

Co-playing a account on multiple worlds never works, trust me I have been down this road before.. People start squabbling over Flags then PP and its get really messy. Sorry if I didn't want to be on the losing side of it

We did it to KILLERMANTIS account did we not? 2 weeks Dean didn't check his Email and he lost his account, sorry I won't let that happen to me..

talking about pp, hows my 4k doing for you? when will it be sent to my account Tank It Out eh?

if there is any confusion as to why you shouldve sent me my pp after i stated that you should have it (when i was pretty raged) here is me publicly asking for it to be sent to me account

Last edited:

Justifi3d

talking about pp, hows my 4k doing for you? when will it be sent to my account Tank It Out eh?

Now you want it? Didn't we go through this earlier today when I was more then ready to send it to you :/

Then you decided to run my name through the mud, you owe me a apology if you want it back.. You took it to this level I didn't..

In TW I fight my battles with Nukes not Words, there was never any need for this, and you know it

DeletedUser113752

Now you want it? Didn't we go through this earlier today when I was more then ready to send it to you :/

Then you decided to run my name through the mud, you owe me a apology if you want it back.. You took it to this level I didn't..

In TW I fight my battles with Nukes not Words, there was never any need for this, and you know it
i owe you an apology? did you really just say that? After all that has happenned today, im pretty sure you might want to flip that mate

and so you resort to blackmail? il give you something only if you give something me kind of method, real productive (clap)

EDIT: the only person that ran your name through the mud is yourself. You have yourself to thank for that

Justifi3d

Well you won't noble me with words thats for sure.. I'll mull it over honestly after today, only Otto and a few others reside in my Skype Contacts..

I remember saying Sorry to you many times this morning but like I said that was before you and the NADs Clique decided to huff and puff.. Wasn't you mate its the company you keep, and all this nonsense just proves it..

Amigox3

Why quit the world for 3-4 months and then suddenly come back and change your mind thats where I see you being at fault. When you walked away the first time if you had any inkling you would have done this you should have just taken the account then. You let Tank pour himself into the account and play solo while you went and did other things. Letting him keep playing and then randomly take it away is where I have serious faults with your character.

Last edited:

Justifi3d

Was never my intention after a few recent events this weekend and a bad tragedy.. I need less drama in a game I used to find exciting and entertaining..

DeletedUser113752

less drama? well you just stirred the pot in a world you didnt even play anymore, i would say thats drama

Amigox3

Was never my intention after a few recent events this weekend and a bad tragedy.. I need less drama in a game I used to find exciting and entertaining..
Im sorry for your tragedy, but you then decide to come back and take an account from someone who at the time was a friend to you. What happened between you, scott, and myself was incredibly stupid and shouldn't have happened the way it did. However, you coming back and punishing Tank who was innocent is why people are so upset.

Justifi3d

Yea and after a few weeks there won't be any Drama.. The way it was going I was still having to answer stupid questions about 68 daily, this seems a far better way to end it in my Eyes..

DeletedUser86709

I don't get why this is such a suprise..... He did the exact same thing on w62.

He's just a huge baby who can't handle the logistics of endgame warfare.

Atleast faz doesn't walk out on his "friends" and denounce them.

There is a special place in TW hell for you Ryan.... And it's lower than huggers and pointwhores.

Justifi3d

You played who on W62? I had a decent Co-player until the end of that world...Not sure how this has anything to do with 62 :D Your right about Hell I will certainly be going there no doubt in my mind...

Endgame Logistics? How many world wins do you have.. I've just a couple mind you :p

This term "Friend" is thrown around so loosely these days, so because I'm in a tribe that means 100% all of them are my Friends? I think some of my best playing is with people I despise.. No shame in my game!

Just another Telephone Tough Guy :icon_rolleyes:

PS Killex! I must have left Panic and then Meow numerous times? I can pull up stats.. I had trouble with one Co on 62 I got nothing to hide..

I smell a Troll!

Last edited:

DeletedUser86709

Telephone tough guy am I?

That's cute.

Remember kicking jenny off your account in rage? Cause I do.

If your world wins are anything like this you don't deserve them.

My accounts are all in my siggies. I have no shame in a game I play for fun.

Justifi3d

Telephone tough guy am I?

That's cute.

Remember kicking jenny off your account in rage? Cause I do.

If your world wins are anything like this you don't deserve them.

My accounts are all in my siggies. I have no shame in a game I play for fun.

You ever Co-Play with a women? Completely different animal then playing with a guy.. I made peace with Jenny a long time ago you can ask her if you can find her.. She has moved on with life, more power to her..

Go clamor for a invite into NADs would ya?

DeletedUser86709

A dishonorable world win isn't worth jack.

But you wouldn't know anything about honor.....

I have no intentions to join NADs ever.

You insult faz, you feel my wrath. Simple as that. I don't troll. That has been dead for years.

I just think your a hotheaded punk who brings shame to the name of tw, the community and what we stand for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Justifi3d

Faz had no reason to even come on here after I always helped him.. Every single time he asked I put everything down and took time to explain/show whatever it was he wanted to learn..

Was the case for most Turtle.. and some of NADs, argue all you want.. Have someone go into the script section of NADs forums and you will see more then likely 50% of the Posts are from me..

Crazy to say it this account may be the 2nd First Rank Player in 68 to hit delete.. Maybe someone will step up and fill that void I hope so...

NADs quite has the win already, only a matter of time to see how long that takes.. I know of 2-3 PRO players begging Scott on a daily basis to get in and let me guess those are your "Friends" :icon_wink:

Its like you said a dishonorable win isn't worth jack... So Justifi3d is out of the equation - After everything that happened I'm not really proud of the stuff I did on here.. It made the world quite dull and took away any hope of a serious battle..

I can promise one thing the next world I play I will play tight and it will be a solid win!

DeletedUser86709

Don't make this about pro or nads faults.

My "friends" are defiantly not on that list because I don't befriend people who put a game above friends.

This is about you.

I hope the next world tank finds you and gets the retribution.

Because TW does not need hippo critical, self pious dogs like you.

Chris out. I've had my spiel.

DeletedUser

Yawn, "friends", "honor", "respect" are all words that mean jack shit to most players these days, including me.

Even though I don't agree with what Ryan did and I don't like being referred to as a huffing and puffing wolf. There is always this risk when you decide to co play someone else's account, hence don't do it.