S²ORMe declares war on The god of light

DeletedUser

stormwardec.jpg

Hyperion, God of Light. A Titian god known for the powers of Light. A God that fears no one. A god that Knows no boundries except death. A God...

Feck it. Were killing enough damn gods in this world.. whats 1 more. Hyperion! God of Light! Prepare to have your lights out. Like your other godly friends Deus who are feeeling the wrath of our S²ORM. Just like Your Titan friends in =ttd= have felt the wrath, so shall thee.

Let tha bodies hit tha floor
emoticon-0178-rock.gif

[spoil]
map-5.png
[/spoil]

War is on!
:icon_evil::axemen:
wIzd0m

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First Post.

About time wIz, I'm gonna go buy a big box of beers, and launch all night.
(wave) at Hyper.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55982

The real end of the World is Coming

Let's hope the leaders of Hyperon can actually lead a tribe - unlike those in Deus. Because the war with deus was nothing short of boring!

DeletedUser

So Storme is beating down the south for a third time. They just never learn their place :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

This shall give us some more exitement,Blood Blood Blood!!

War on! mouhahah

good luck Hyper:icon_razz:

deadsocks

Damn you wIz, you did this on purpose to get the upper hand on us in W49!!
Where the heck are Hyper on this thread? Ima mail some bros...

DeletedUser

Wiz i joined the tribe to do some hugging and spamming :(
and now your just making more work for me :| thanks alot!

WAR ON!

=RedFox=

Let's hope the leaders of Hyperon can actually lead a tribe - unlike those in Deus. Because the war with deus was nothing short of boring!
lol, this comment is some of the most ridiculous pnp I've seen, even by your standard woody.

Sooo....let me get this straight.... you judge the leadership of the opposition based on your personal excitement levels??

#1: It hasn't been boring for those who've actually participated
#2: If the leadership is so terrible howcome the mighty Storm conglomerate hasn't walked all over us?

It'll be 5 months in a couple of days since wIz declared, none of the other so called "World" wars or any other wars have lasted this long. Supposedly "elite" tribes capitulated much earlier than that.
The smarter people playing this world knew full well going into this one that it would be a war of attrition. So, what is it exactly that you were expecting?

On behalf of Deus, I would like to formally apologise to you woody.

I am so sorry that Deus didn't just give in because of your tribes fearsome reputation.
I am so sorry that Deus didn't run screaming at the first sign of incomings.
I am so sorry that Deus didn't roll over and merge into your in-bred family within a couple of weeks of the declaration.
I am so sorry that Deus didn't deem you to be a significant enough factor to make you a real target, hence your boredom.

When this war started there was huge anticipation and excitement over the possibility of finally having a "real" war.
Thats what you guys claimed you wanted, some real opposition, a real war.
Seems to me that you guys are completely full of shit, and were kidding yourselves.
Seems to me that what you really wanted was to send out a few nukes and a couple of fakes, and Deus would crumble, and then you could continue on with the wIz tribal-hugging formulae.

I truly am so very, very sorry to disappoint you woody.

...and I see that you said the war was boring, not is boring. Should I be reading something into the past-tense? Was there an acceptance of defeat from Storm that I missed? Is it really over already?
I predicted it would take us 6 months to grind you down and beat you. Damn, I was off by a month :icon_razz:

Go Hyper!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A bunch of blah blah blah.

I think the fact that we could extend ourselves and continue to war, deus, =ttd=hyper,snow,natch and all your other tribes shows that we are doign farily well over here. In fact many memebrs are becoming bored with the lack of incomings form the war, and infact the ACTIVES who are fighting are not recieving any.. sure munch on my inactives, we will take out the active players, until there is none.

Anyways, best of luck hyper. Welcome to the world war.

wIz.

DeletedUser

wiz can we have a map of all the wars currently going on put to gether to see what it look like :) plx

DeletedUser

I am so sorry that Deus didn't roll over and merge into your in-bred family within a couple of weeks of the declaration.

Calling us in-bred? The fact that we merge all the time would mean that our 'gene' pool would be rather diverse.

Bye-bye ethos :lol:

DeletedUser

I was going to (mis)quote redfox's post as "blah, blah, blah", but wIz beat me to it. :lol:

I was not in this war for the first two months, but I have certainly participated since.
And from what I've seen, there is only 1 or 2 active players in South Deus.
Hopefully, HYPER can put up some kind of fight, but I seriously doubt it.
I eagerly await 10+ second trains from HYPER, lmao.
South Deus have been a walk over, there's no denying that.
But you may get a bit of a break from me Deus, I think that us down South need to teach these HYPER noobs a lesson.

And rofl at BB's post.

To quote, and reinforce what wIz said,
War is on!
:icon_evil::axemen:
wIzd0m

DeletedUser

Btw, I have 6 dozen beers, a fresh pouch of tobacco, and an ounce to keep me going.
Got to have the war supplies. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser52603

Impressive.

On a side note:

TTD are yet to feel the wrath of S2orme
DEUS felt it, there not impressed.

DeletedUser

I dont think we actualy claimed that they have felt to us yet....but indeed,we're pretty confident about being able to handle all these tribe at once..:icon_biggrin: