S²ORMe declares war on The god of light

DeletedUser

I could had used some original formula,But I dont wish to receive more infraction:icon_biggrin:

You should get an infraction in game so you have more time for me :icon_smile:! You see... i love you.. :icon_redface: :xmas redface:

DeletedUser

mwhahaha :icon_twisted: i cant wait to watch storm punch the gods lights out. go storm!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You'll be waiting an eternity. Try holding your breath until it happens

Storm taking an eternity to rim a god? hahaha, just you watch what happens when a god try's to mess with mother nature. god wont just lose a limb or 2, it'll be like he's sat in a blender while its turnt on. MWHAHAHAHA! :icon_twisted:

=RedFox=

MWHAHAHAHA! :icon_twisted:
Keep laughing mate.
Is it ok if I quote you when we have the last laugh?

...and maybe you should check your facts before you come on here making your outlandish statements

23/04/2010S²ORMe1-69-421,222,666-42,978

22/04/2010S²ORMe1-88-542,080,716-55,467

21/04/2010S²ORMe1-92-568,903,184-58,285

Last edited:

Bo-John-bo

Storm taking an eternity to rim a god? hahaha, just you watch what happens when a god try's to mess with mother nature. god wont just lose a limb or 2, it'll be like he's sat in a blender while its turnt on. MWHAHAHAHA! :icon_twisted:

Have I missed something? I did go away for a few days :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Keep laughing mate.
Is it ok if I quote you when we have the last laugh?

...and maybe you should check your facts before you come on here making your outlandish statements

23/04/2010S²ORMe1-69-421,222,666-42,978

22/04/2010S²ORMe1-88-542,080,716-55,467

21/04/2010S²ORMe1-92-568,903,184-58,285

Its cause I farted,but soon as the smell will be gone,people will come back (nod)

as for Dolf...I ask myself the same question .who's that guys?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Kriid :O

I just thought!

You can send me some more nukes :D! (nod) <3

DeletedUser

what are you on :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser68103

what ya talkin bout? it was enough to buy my vote.

I swear I will not rim lo0Med1high2

DeletedUser

DOFL got OWNED, good going KK

Rofl, you said dofl.

I disagree with KK at the root of his argument, because if I made a forum account just yesterday it wouldn't mean my argumentation is worth any less. But perhaps I'm missing the prior arguments that I'm too lazy to read.

Also, I know dolf is an ignorant poster from what I have read, so I suppose criticism is well founded. Carry on.

DeletedUser54677

Rofl, you said dofl.

I disagree with KK at the root of his argument, because if I made a forum account just yesterday it wouldn't mean my argumentation is worth any less. But perhaps I'm missing the prior arguments that I'm too lazy to read.

Also, I know dolf is an ignorant poster from what I have read, so I suppose criticism is well founded. Carry on.

Yes, it would. You can say that you're Orel, but does that mean you actually are? No, it doesn't. I have faith that you're using that alias, so I generally respond to you when a question or statement is directed at me or my tribe. Like I said, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who created a forum account not even a week ago.

He has not laid any claim to his identity, and as such, I see no reason to respond to a troll, nor give him any of my time.

DeletedUser

Yes, it would. You can say that you're Orel, but does that mean you actually are? No, it doesn't. I have faith that you're using that alias, so I generally respond to you when a question or statement is directed at me or my tribe. Like I said, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who created a forum account not even a week ago.

He has not laid any claim to his identity, and as such, I see no reason to respond to a troll, nor give him any of my time.

He also succed to look like a complete moron,and this guys was posting for my side,so if I think that myself....I can imagine what Deus/TTD think bout him:lol:

DeletedUser54677

He also succed to look like a complete moron,and this guys was posting for my side,so if I think that myself....I can imagine what Deus/TTD think bout him:lol:

The average Stormy F. member? :lol: